What dreams have you had about Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and share your dreams!

Several weeks ago maybe like 4 or 5 weeks ago, I had a strange dream where Caylee was at the beach and she kept asking me to pick her up and before I could get to her a man on a brown hourse showed up and came between me and her and took her into the ocean with him. It was really weird and the strange thing is he looked Asian or Chinese, now I have never heard of anyone of that ethnicity involved! So another aspect of the dream was that there were large waves really close to the shore and about 5 feet behind me was really tall green grass. My dream was very short, vivid and colorful.

horses can rep couple diff things in dreams, anything fronm power, freedom, to bringing a message. the color brown for a horse reps mental energy/pursuits/connection. brown also reps autumn. maybe your dream indicates caylee will be found this fall, or it will be revealed this fall. (i think tes already found her and this fall it will be a done deal.)

I have had many dreams of this case where I saw snakes everywhere. They would constantly be trying to bite me (though they never were successful) as I attempted to help Caylee. I would flick them off of me, and more would come towards me. I know what Freud say's about dreams of snakes...LOL...but in this case I believe the snakes were symbols of evil people trying not to let anyone get to Caylee to help her. :mad:
actually, the snakes in your dream are perhaps positive in this regard. snakes in dreams represent transformation, they are a very strong birth, death, rebirth symbolism. the caduceus originally represented Hermes himself, in his early form as the god Ningishzida, "messenger" of the "Earth Mother". the cduceus is also sometimes referred to as the rod of Asclepius. Asclepius was so skilled in the medical arts that he brought patients back from the dead. snakes in dreams are the mediators between heaven and earth. rather than evil creatures, can you see your dream snakes serving another role?

First time poster here....

I had a dream about Caylee the day after I saw Casey's party pics on NG. I usually can remember my dreams vividly but this one stumped me. The only thing about the dream that I can remember is Casey and a male were trying to wrap something up and he told her that she was going to have to go get some trash bags. Then Casey started crying. I know that it was dark and they were outside. That's it. Now when I heard about the accomplice theory I had major chills because I think about this dream all the time.

The only other dream that I have had related to this case happened the night before last. I was in the Anthony's home and I went into a room that was a weight room, lots of workout equipment and barbells. I went to the window to peek out and saw all of the protesters out in front. Cindy came in the room and told me to gt out of the window or they would see me. I asked her which room was Caylee's and she told me that I was in Caylee's old room, but since they didn't need it anymore they moved their workout stuff in there. When I woke up I was seriously sick at my stomach.

I had a dream and so far only one and it happened 2 weekends ago BUT I vividly remember it like it happened last night. 2 nights before I had the dream I stopped reading, watching, or looking at anything that had to do with the case, Caylee, Casey or the A's. Here is my dream.....

I was in an apartment and it was all an open floor plan except for a hallway with my kids bedrooms...my husband and I were laying in bed (it was a twin size waterbed) and all of the sudden we heard a loud sound of rushing water and wind. DH commented that it must be the TS or Hurricane coming and he got up to get a drink of water...my ds came in and asked for a glass of water too. While the two of them were drinking water I saw a big bright white light and dh and ds started fading away as I was being called down this tunnel of light...I followed and ended up in a room...

The room was full of police officers...it was like a shift change going on and I was sitting at one of the desks but I couldn't hear what they were saying and they didn't seem to see or hear me either. While I was sitting at the desk I noticed a piece of yellow legal pad paper crumpled up and it started uncrumpling by itself on the desk...I was screaming but no one heard me...the paper opened and then letters started to appear they were written in children's handwriting and all that appeared was C L E.....my desk started shaking and I was screaming but no one heard me....

I then "felt" myself being grabbed by a man he was big (not fat) but I couldn't see his face or or any other distinguishing features...he started wrapping me up in black plastic (like a garbage bag or what you put down to cover weeds before laying mulch or rocks) and he just kept wrapping it around me almost like a mummy and I kept trying to fight my way out of the plastic and screaming but nothing came out....(I really thought I was going to wake up kicking, punching, screaming and thrashing)...I started to feel like I couldn't breathe and my mouth was very tight and i was gasping for breath...

All of the sudden in my ear clear as day I hear a little girls voice in my head saying over and over and over again "help me, help me, help me, help me" I could not get that voice out of my head...I could not see her but I could feel and hear her...

I then felt myself being tossed or thrown (in the black plastic) into water and I started spinning in a circle (almost as if I was on a water slide or when you flush the toilet and it swirls) and i kept fighting and the girl kept saying "help me help me help me"

I was so scared in my "dream" and really felt like i couldn't breathe so I forced myself to wake up and it took everything I had in me to wake up....I was shaking, covered in sweat and gasping for breath...

I have not had a dream about "her" since and even though I wish I was given something "concrete" I am too scared to "try" and have the dream again or let myself think about her before bed (also my husband travels and that would be too much for me if he wasn't home to "comfort" me). I have had dreams about the A's and I am usually sitting in their house and waiting for them to talk to me but they never do...they are nice to me and there is sadness and lots of tears and worry and i try to tell them it is alright to tell that i want to help them and explain to everyone what happened they just hug me and cry :(.

I don't feel like what I explained above was a "dream" per se because it FELT real like I was really experiencing it and i don't normally have dreams like that...I felt like the girl on Medium when I woke up and thought :eek: I am glad that doesn't happen EVERY night..

I am sorry that this was so long but like I said I remember it and replay it over and over and over in my head all day long and wish that i could find or see something....

Keep posting your dreams it is interesting to see the similarities in some of them...

Here's a little bit bigger photo of the bikers on the Econ trail:

fl_econgw_08_nicesection.jpg

holy crap, a couple of us are matching up with our some of our dream symbolisms, i had posted earlier about my dream of caylee near a really big tree, dense dark green wooded swampy area, its daytime in my dream, but no sun is getting thru, where she is near that tree is hard bald dry dirt, like the well worn spots frequently visited, and like our bike trails we used to ride at the spillway along the river here in pa. i do feel strongly about blanchard, and, as i posted elsewhere on ws, i wonder if caylee is in a container of some kind, either a suitcase, a big backpack, a box, or a garbage bag. do you guys think Ike (Mother Earth) helped out with finding caylee, the water exposing something for TES?

I have had two different dreams about Caylee. Although they were both audio in nature vs. visual. In the first one Caylee repeated "Mommy's mad" a number of times. It woke me up and startled me. The second dream occured when TES was conducting their searches. Before I went to sleep I prayed and asked for guidance regarding Caylee's location. In my dream Caylee kept telling me that they need to look up. I really thought this was strange then I thought , I wonder if the searchers are actually trained to look up into trees, cell towers, and water towers? It seems like it would be intuitive for them to look down at the ground. I don't know what any of this means or if it could be helpful in any way, but I hope so!

Here is the Trailhead at Goldenrod Road and SR50/Colonial Drive:

fl_econgw_01_trailhead.jpg

And could the grid or mesh pattern seen in some of the dreams be something like this (also from the same area in Blanchard Park):

fl_econgw_11_endfornow.jpg

Is there a drainage pipe in this location? Is that what the fence surrounds? I am interested in the grid dreams. I have experienced a voice whispering "water".

I had a dream that there were animals- ferrets, kittens, snakes rats, everything- coming out of every door, toilet, sink, cabinet of my old house. So I kind of freaked out and grabbed a cordless phone and ran to the back yard, which had horses in it. I was trying to call my sister at work, and as I scrolled through the caller ID I kept trying to read the numbers. Then the description on the caller ID said "Caylee was born, then wrapped in a plastic bag, then she died." And that was it.

Babycat, your dream fascinates me. all the animals. i have always strongly felt that we as children have a very deep affinity with the Earth, connected, drawn to it, i believe children share, not only mental and spiritual affinity with the Earth, but their small stature leaves them physically connected to the earth. constantly interacting with it. i believe Mother Earth fiercely guards the spirits of children until they are found (think Mother Bear), and i find it fascinating that so many are having animals and nature imagery figure so prominently in their dreams of this case. i also find it interesting that these animals, Nature, was pouring out of every pathway of water in your house as well as bursting out of closed up (concealed) cabinets and that no matter where you went, even outside in the yard, there Nature is, in your face, you cant escape it. nature is truth, there are no pretenses and lies in nature, its raw, its real, its pure, it is what it is. i find it fascinating that small animals were pouring and bursting from sink faucets, toilets, waterways, and hidden places like cabinets, and that the larger ones were outside when you ran out. kids usually have those smaller animals you mentioned, as pets. in that respect as well as for being small animals, particularly the kittens, they themselves perhaps represent children, a child, caylee. that the big powerful animals were outside, the horses, feels significant too. horses carry or drag someone away. the law in this case? justice? they are powerful messengers, horses. your dream could be an m night shyamalan movie :)

me...the paper opened and then letters started to appear they were written in children's handwriting and all that appeared was C L E.....my desk started shaking and I was screaming but no one heard me....

...I don't feel like what I explained above was a "dream" per se because it FELT real like I was really experiencing it and i don't normally have dreams like that...I felt like the girl on Medium when I woke up and thought :eek: QUOTE]

oh my god, i was thinking while i was reading your dream that it read like a medium episode. your letters, if the c is pronnounced hard, as K, and the L, and the E, very easily could be caylee. or, since we talk alot about LE, maybe the message is See Law Enforcement. or See Lee.

Is there a drainage pipe in this location? Is that what the fence surrounds? I am interested in the grid dreams. I have experienced a voice whispering "water".

combined with babycat's post earlier of her dream of kittens and other small animals bursting and pouring out through her water pipes, faucets, toilet, etc, it would be quite interesting to find a pipe there. i would imagine there would have to be drainage pipes for flooding there. probably covered over with mesh to keep out debris while allowing water through. do you guys have beaver issues down there (hold the silly fits) i mean, there are areas here in pa where beavers create dams that some people throw fits over (ignorance is not cute, god, ii wish people would educate themselves about nature, but i digress) anyways, some "pieces of work" want to kill these animals, and some others have come up with a better solution. the beavers would clog up these big drainage pipes, huge pipes, with bits of logs they cut and brought to the pipes. so to prevent them from doing that without murdering them, some wildlife conservation groups here have placed mesh type barriers over the openings to prevent the beavers from clogging the pipes in the first place. do you guys have anything like that down there? does blanchard have somethign like that there?

holy crap, a couple of us are matching up with our some of our dream symbolisms, i had posted earlier about my dream of caylee near a really big tree, dense dark green wooded swampy area, its daytime in my dream, but no sun is getting thru, where she is near that tree is hard bald dry dirt, like the well worn spots frequently visited, and like our bike trails we used to ride at the spillway along the river here in pa. i do feel strongly about blanchard, and, as i posted elsewhere on ws, i wonder if caylee is in a container of some kind, either a suitcase, a big backpack, a box, or a garbage bag. do you guys think Ike (Mother Earth) helped out with finding caylee, the water exposing something for TES?

Here is a photo from Blanchard Park -- by far one of the most haunting photos I have seen.

56172835.IMG_7302copy.jpg

I'm thinking that the drainage pipe areas may very well be surrounded by the chain link fences. I will try to find a photo.

This is somewhat O/T, but if you don't recall your dreams, you MAY be low on Vitamin B-6. There are many food sources, of course, chicken comes to mind. I don't eat chicken often, but when I do I remember my dreams next day. Also, I recently started taking a liquid B-complex (for better absorption) and remember dreams every morning now, where I used to not. (I had rather not, to tell ya the truth--geez!! Wacky sometimes!) EEEEEK!

The first dream I had of Caylee was last month(Aug.)---It was like I was there in a small room that seemed like a kitchen and there were 3 or 4 people sitting at a table, the atmosphere was murky, dark, depressing felt dirty almost. As I went to get some water from the faucet, I said 'Whew! We have to do something about these flies and mosquitos, they are getting bad, then as I was getting some water from the faucet, it turned muddy looking and I was mad because it was dirty, muddy and the faucet kept getting shorter and shorter and I was trying to get the cup or glass under the spigot but couldn't because it was so low to the ground. That's it and it did not mention or show Caylee but I knew it was about her in someway. Oops left part of it out, here is the rest of it.-- Then though it seems totally unrelated, 'I' was laying down on my side and a spider came along, it was a tarantula, and it bit me when it did I could feel the prick , like a pin or needle, in my arm, I tried to get up and could not move I kept trying but my body felt , heavy, weighted down, I could not get up.

The first dream I had of Caylee was last month(Aug.)---It was like I was there in a small room that seemed like a kitchen and there were 3 or 4 people sitting at a table, the atmosphere was murky, dark, depressing felt dirty almost. As I went to get some water from the faucet, I said 'Whew! We have to do something about these flies and mosquitos, they are getting bad, then as I was getting some water from the faucet, it turned muddy looking and I was mad because it was dirty, muddy and the faucet kept getting shorter and shorter and I was trying to get the cup or glass under the spigot but couldn't because it was so low to the ground. That's it and it did not mention or show Caylee but I knew it was about her in someway.

wow, the by and by, your dream has some pretty strong imagery too. i wonder if the lower and lower passes you had to make to try and get the cup under the spigot if it could indicate low water pressure? but then if so, we gotta wonder what the message of low water pressure is.

I don't know if the next one was a dream or more like I was observing---There were concrete blocks or more like pavers you use on borders for a flower bed or a retaining wall and someone was running something like a lawn mower or something that was digging right along behind this border. It was like a narrow strip of dirt or ditch and the dirt or pebbles very fine particles maybe even sand was just flying out of there when they were running this machine or weed eater and all of a sudden there was Caylee, she stood up in the 'ditch' or strip of land and she rested her left elbow on top of the wall and her right hand was up in the air she was smiling, she had some kind of toy with her.

The next dream-Sept. 1-- same thing I think I was observing, There was a round structure made of stones, like used in a retaining wall, it looked, or first thought was that it was a fire pit. There was a hole, cylindrical in shape, but it did not seem it was in the pit but behind it, it looked to be very smooth, very hard packed dirt in the hole and about 5 ft. deep and there was something red in the hole, a car came to my thoughts , but how would a car get in a hole unless it had something to do with a car like gas cans. There was a black or very dark green trash bag next to the red object.

i've noticed some common imagery in a lot of our dreams and its making me think of a well or water treatment plant or water tower.

dark green (could be woods/swamp or garbage bag)
bodies of water
kitchens
faucets / pipes
clogged faucets / pipe
muddy water or physical bodies in faucets / pipes
bike trails or off-roads
mesh / chain link
darkness
*round shapes, either round bodies of water or round as in holes
*broken pavement /broken concrete
*fire
*hard packed dirt patch
*sand /fine particles

im struck by the kitchens and faucets / pipes imagery and the animals in faucets and muddy water in faucets, and a poster's dream of the faucet lowering more and more toward the ground making it difficult to get a cup under it. it really does sound like a drainage pipe somewhere could figure in. it also makes me think of low water pressure which can be caused by things clogging pipes, but if you are on well water, if something is in your well it could cause low water pressure. combined with the imagery of mesh covering, im wondering is there a well somewhere in this range of locations? nothing would wash up from a well, you have to physically lift out whatever is in there. which coincides with my dream feeling of caylee wanting to be picked up, lifted up out of where she is. oh boy. what about a water treatment plant or water tower?

I had one yesterday but it was very disturbing to me, I will put some of it but not all. Caylee was there and she said my mommy left me alone tell her to come get me. She said she was fine now but wanted to help her mommy. She showed me a vision of her in another stage and I told her that is not how people will remember her and everyone loves her. I told her I would tell this and that is why I am posting these dreams. I had sent the first three to another site that deals more in just dreams but felt compelled to do so here because of the last dream.

My dream occurred BEFORE Caylee disappeared. It happened almost a year ago.

I dreamt of a child being taken from my arms. It was wrapped in a white blanket. It seemed to be an infant. I went looking for it and found myself in an old west type town. Dirt roads, 2 story houses, or maybe bars or shops. I saw the baby on the second floor balcony (Think New Orleans Mardi Gras and people on the patios) A woman was holding the baby/child. By the time I got upstairs both the woman and the child were gone. The town was empty and I was standing there alone wondering "where should I go"

I never connected this dream until I saw a photo of Full Sail University. It showed a movie set that looked a lot like the town in my dreams.

Search FaceBook Full Sail or UCF and the players are linked once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01