• A single individual is responsible.

Votes: 40 21.7%
  • A male and female duo is responsible.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Two men are responsible.

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Two women are responsible.

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • A group of three or more individuals is responsible.

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Manner of death was an accident.

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Manner of death was suicide.

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
This is not the poll I am interested in: I am interested in the motive: was it because she was snitching to authorities, a rejected suitor, gang warfare, jealousy, because she stole money or drugs, etc? Was it someone local or a maniac who came off the interstate?

Anyone care to set up such a poll?

Accident. Rolling Meth lab. One person with her that escaped when the fire started.

I 'm thinking it was two men, one to hold her while the other poured the lighter fluid in her nose and mouth. It would be too difficult for a female to hold her, although perhaps a woman could have done the squirting while a man restrained her. I think it would be very difficult to keep this matter under wraps this long with more than two people involved.

I believe that JC put that $14.00 dollars into her gas tank (more than any other time) because she knew or at least thought she was getting money that was owed to her later that night, greed kicked in no body wanted to pay up,cheaper to kill her than part with the money,two people had this planned in advance when it was time to settle up with JC

I think it was an accident related to volatile substance abuse in an enclosed area (her car) and lighting a cig. Someone may or may not have been in the passenger seat huffing along with her at some point.

This is my latest theory as well.

Ten and a half weeks in and a case many supposed would prove an easy solve -- after all, the victim spoke with first responders and would surely have named the perpetrator of such a hellish crime -- and....well, here we are. Three or more people, 45% of us feel, were directly involved in Jessica's death and have gotten off scot-free, their crime held so secretly that even a $50-plus-thousand reward has failed to tempt out an actionable reponse.

At this rate, when and if an answer does come, it would seem a given that that answer will prove a shocker as, after all, one supposes that the usual suspects for such a deed would have been vetted early on; barring the possibility that LE is indeed just waiting for that last i to be dotted and t crossed before springing breathtakingly into action, a solution more and more feels to be less and less at hand. If not swift, one can only hope that justice for Jessica will be sure.

Ten and a half weeks in and a case many supposed would prove an easy solve -- after all, the victim spoke with first responders and would surely have named the perpetrator of such a hellish crime -- and....well, here we are. Three or more people, 45% of us feel, were directly involved in Jessica's death and have gotten off scot-free, their crime held so secretly that even a $50-plus-thousand reward has failed to tempt out an actionable reponse.

I would not change my initial vote (two males are responsible) though I don't feel 100% or even 51% certain of it... I personally don't feel more than 50% sold on any one of these options, and yet one of them must be true.

I initially would have put more stock in the option of three or more individuals being responsible - possibly as a group situation that could have escalated rapidly - but as time goes on, I am inclined to agree that keeping a secret of this magnitude given time, pressure + $$ incentive is increasingly difficult, especially the greater the # of parties who are actually involved.

...when and if an answer does come, it would seem a given that that answer will prove a shocker...
I'm inclined to believe it's a matter of when, not if, but with the caveat that the timeframe on this could be relatively long. And I think that we'll all be shocked to some degree just due to the nature of this crime, but with a provided motive, some known information may fit together better in hindsight.

(Just my opinion, of course.)

I voted for a male and female even though I started out thinking one person did this. I do have someone in mind; it would be difficult to get either of them to turn on the other. I'm less inclined to believe this was a crime of passion. More likely it's a crime that resulted from character or lack there of.

Quick now -- find and list all U.S. murders in which the victim burned to death in a fire involving his or her vehicle.

If, as is leading the polling above, "a group of three or more individuals is responsible," that crowd has now kept it a secret for a seemingly unlikely 183 days, more meaning worse at secret-keeping.

I believe there are three or more involved. I also believe there is at least 1 female. I believed she was tied to that tree and the car pulled in facing the tree with lights on to let others look at her while she was being tortured or what have you. I believe it will eventually be solved as you have to remind yourself you are dealing with drug addicts and criminals and someone will flip on the other. They always do. May not be this year, may even be the next but it will happen. I think the whole town corrupt jmo. When dealing with habitual liars and druggies and criminals they have no loyalty to no one. How many sherrifs offices have ex convicts working for them for gods sake? Anyway this is all my opinion.

Still no arrests in this case?

Jessica's case has been featured on Buzzfeed. Not sure if I'm allowed to link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back