• A single individual is responsible.

Votes: 40 21.7%
  • A male and female duo is responsible.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Two men are responsible.

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Two women are responsible.

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • A group of three or more individuals is responsible.

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Manner of death was an accident.

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Manner of death was suicide.

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
I'm leaning now more towards GD gang including <modsnip>. Maybe 3-4 doing actual deed but up to 10+ involved/knew bout planning.

This is my first post her at Websleuths but I have been reading everything here for awhile now and following this case from day one. I have something to put out there...I have read several times that one of the things Jessica was going to do that night was to either clean out or wash her car. I've also read there is a witness who says he works near a place called the Skyline Motel and he knows that Jessica was "grabbed" by four black males, gang raped at the Skyline Motel, and he saw her being carried out by the four black males, two of which he could identify. Being scared for his safety and the lives of his children kept him from reporting what he saw. Many of the comments on threads containing this story question the validity of the witness, saying "how would it be possible for him to know she was grabbed at another location, taken to the motel, rapped, and then carried out by simply observing this from his work?". Other comments suggested this witness wasn't a witness at all, but a participant who has guilt and remorse because things went too far. Across the street from the Skyline Motel is a shopping center with several businesses in it. Somewhere I read that there is a car wash right next door to the Skyline Motel. By all indications, the Skyline Motel is a den for prostitution, drugs and gang activity and Charlotte Wilkerson (a.k.a. Auntie Sha Sha) worked at this motel as a room cleaner briefly. What if Jessica went to the car wash next door to the motel, was spotted by the four black males, grabbed and carried into a room, gang raped (maybe after being drugged/smoking crack/being hit over the head), carried out to her car (hence the reason the passenger seat in her car was reclined), and her car driven to the spot on Herron Road. This would then explain how the witness saw all of it happening, because it all happed in the same spot. Anyway, just wanted to share these thoughts, thanks!

I'm sure it's been talked about and/or considered.... but was she arrested for anything (specifically drug related) before her death? Could she have been an informant? It happens more often than one might think... cops ask/corner a person with a small conviction to help them out so the offender can get the charges dropped or reduced. Cops don't watch out for the informants safety. Informant is found dead in a brutal and often "mysterious", or at the very least questionable, manor... Just a thought.

Suicide, did not believe it until guy in my office explained it not real rare. I mean I know, doesn't sound likely. What I voted anyway

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back