Votes: 45 11.6%
  • There was an accident in the home by someone she knew

Votes: 209 53.7%
  • She was abused by someone she knew

Votes: 59 15.2%
  • Not sure, I'm still sitting on the fence

Votes: 76 19.5%

• Total voters
I've always thought baby Lisa is in the landfill. DB over dosed her. The parents are responsible for that baby! Any parent who wouldn't co- operate with LE is guilty in my eyes. Why would they not do EVERYTHING they could to bring her home?

I've had bad vibes about Baby Lisa since this happened. My heart breaks over this case. DB what did you do with her????

I don't know why people are so sure about her not being taken. It happens more and more there is a sighting of a guy carrying the baby.. There is that guy on video. I think that she was taken by someone.

People want to blame the parents because that is the easiest thing to do. It is the safest way for this to end rather than believe someone stole her and she was never seen again. But I am in the camp of, UNTIL you can prove a parent hurt their child, Have evidence that a parent hurt that child, You don't blame the parents. You just don't.

It is not Casey Anthony. Who lied for 30 days and had a car that smelled like a dead body..

These people reported her missing asap.

I think of all the people that were falsely accused of doing something to their own child, Mark Klaas, the Smarts, Jessica L. From florida's dad.. I think about how far the police went to try and frame the Aisenbergs....

I just think you don't blame parents until you have proof.

I don't understand how people can be sure without actual evidence.

I don't know why people are so sure about her not being taken. It happens more and more there is a sighting of a guy carrying the baby.. There is that guy on video. I think that she was taken by someone.

People want to blame the parents because that is the easiest thing to do. It is the safest way for this to end rather than believe someone stole her and she was never seen again. But I am in the camp of, UNTIL you can prove a parent hurt their child, Have evidence that a parent hurt that child, You don't blame the parents. You just don't.

It is not Casey Anthony. Who lied for 30 days and had a car that smelled like a dead body..

I think of all the people that were falsely accused of doing something to their own child, Mark Klaas, the Smarts, Jessica L. From florida's dad.. I think about how far the police went to try and frame the Aisenbergs....

Okay, understood. Just tell me why they would not talk separately with LE??

Oh, please, let me take this one! There is actual evidence, and there is A TON of circumstantial evidence. I'm going to start with the actual evidence, because I have a feeling that it is what you need to hear. Keeping in mind that 334 no body cases have been prosecuted since 1819 despite being largely circumstantial in terms of evidence, I believe that there is enough evidence to convict them with what prosecutors already have...unless they get stuck with a "CA-type" jury. So- the physical evidence: Picerno said that JI tried to call home that evening to let DB know that he would be late, but the call went to the phones service center and gave him a recording that told him that the phones were not in service. However, according to both Picerno and the phone company, the phones were able to receive incoming calls. That means that JI used one of the redlined (and reportedly stolen) phones to make that phone call, which means that the phones were not stolen, since he had it at work. (If he had used any other phone to make that call, it would have been an "incoming" call to DB, and the call would have gone through.) Now, the cadaver dog hit. Defense attorney's argue that the dogs hit on dirty diapers and toenail clippings- this is simply not the case. There are six types of service dogs in use in the US for this type of work:
Search Dog
A non-specific term referring to a canine trained for any type of searching based upon visual, olfactory, or auditory clues.

Tracking Dog
A canine with the specific ability and training to track and locate a specific human on the basis of scent.

Air-Scent Dog
A canine with the ability and training to locate the presence of a human in a particular area. This is the standard for dogs used in wilderness search for lost persons

Cadaver Dog
A narrow term, used in a search-and-rescue context, to indicate a canine primarily trained as a tracking or air-scent dog that has also received cross training in the location of dead human bodies.

Decomp Dog
A term used to describe a canine that will indicate when a scent source is human tissue, blood, semen, urine, feces, and materials that have been handled and worn by humans; often cross trained for other purposes.

Forensic Search Dog (The primary focus of this paper)
A canine that has been specifically trained to indicate a scent source as being from decomposed human tissue. Such animals are also trained to exclude (deconditioned to) the scent of human urine, feces, and semen and will not alert on residual scent from a live human; and have never been trained to locate any scent other than that of decomposed human tissue.

The dog used in the search of the house was most assuredly a Forensic Search Dog- because the FBI was involved in the case by then, and would not have made the mistake of using the wrong kind of dog in such a high profile case. Guaranteed. And they will be able to prove that in court. The dog indicated that a death occured in that house, so a death most definitely occurred in that house. Then the defense will argue that carpet was not taken from the search, which is debatable, but not necessary to debate, because what they did take was a comforter and a cars-themed blanket, which indicates to a reasonable person that the scent came from one of those.
To be continued.......

To continue:
There are witnesses. Eventually, they will be ready to do the right thing for Lisa, and testify to what they saw or heard, either that night or after. I would be willing to lay odds that JI will be the one to eventually make the first move- Lisa was his daughter after all, and most of the circumstancial evidence points to him being an accessory after the fact, which makes a plea deal a possibility.
The police took bags and bags of evidence from the house, not just on the day of the big search. The computer likely had some evidence on it, or they would have given it back by now. If they had given it back, surely DB and JI would have posted more recent pics of Lisa by now, if they truly wanted her found- most of the pics they had were when she was much younger, and they claimed that was because the police had their computer where ALL of her pics were stored.
Now- your question about the BP video: The man in that video was empty handed. The police determined that it was likely unrelated to the case. If you ignore that one, and only pay attention to the other two witnesses who saw a man carrying a mostly naked baby- I am in the rare minority that believe them- but I do not believe that the baby was alive at the time. Despite Mike Thompson's claim that the baby appeared to him to be alive, I believe they witness the body disposal. (I feel like I need to apologize for saying that- not exactly sure why, but it does leave a definite bad taste in my fingertips.) MT made the claim that she appeared to be alive WEEKS after coming forward, which was nearly a week after Lisa disappeared. I cannot even guess why that statement came up so long after his initial statement. The other witnesses (the married couple who live right around the corner) seem credible to me, so the only way that I can reconcile what they saw with what the cadaver dog smelled is, again, a body disposal.
To be continued... (again)

I don't blame the parents because it's "the easiest thing to do." It is not. To know that a mother can give birth to the most precious thing in existence on this planet and then in a single moment end that life is not easy. It hurts. As the mother of a child barely older than Lisa, who looks so much like her, it is really hard to imagine ever hurting her. Really hard. But I rarely drink, and I don't take any medications that, when taken with alcohol, can lead to "rage, "Benzodiazepines, a class of psychoactive drugs called the "minor" tranquilizers, have varying hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxing properties, but they may create the exact opposite effects. Susceptible individuals may respond to benzodiazepine treatment with an increase in anxiety, aggressiveness, agitation, confusion, disinhibition, loss of impulse control, talkativeness, violent behavior, and even convulsions. Paradoxical adverse effects may even lead to criminal behaviour.[2] Severe behavioral changes resulting from benzodiazepines have been reported including mania, schizophrenia, anger, impulsivity, and hypomania.[3]"
Perhaps knowing that she was taking similar medications that react adversely to alcohol helps me to understand why and how it likely happened, but no, it definitely doesn't make it easy to accept. I won't accept it, and I will fight for justice for Lisa until it happens.

I just want to add that even if there was a kidnapping, Deborah Bradley IS NOT innocent in this. She was not watching or checking on her dependent, sick, 10 month old baby AT ALL during her 9-10 hours of me time. Not ONCE! She was neglectful, and the evidence of that came out of her own mouth.

The phones have always been a mystery to me. I thought there were 3 phones at home, a dead, broken one, a new one that DB was putting contacts into from the old phone and possibly another one, not sure. But if JI did call home and it did not go through why didnt he call the home phone then? Did DB miss his call because she was drunk and passed out, had the baby already been kidnapped when he called? Or was she out and about disposing of evidence at this time and had the phones disabled?
From what I recall JI was the one who had been pretty much caring for the kids at night time etc, I get the feeling DB was not ready for this task and perhaps even was resentful about JI having to be at work that night. She proceeded to drink, never checking on her sick baby which raises a red flag to me also. I mean how many times do you go in to refill a glass of wine, go to potty and never check on your baby? Why drink outside? You can drink inside and step outside to smoke it doesnt mesh to me.

The phones have always been a mystery to me. I thought there were 3 phones at home, a dead, broken one, a new one that DB was putting contacts into from the old phone and possibly another one, not sure. But if JI did call home and it did not go through why didnt he call the home phone then? Did DB miss his call because she was drunk and passed out, had the baby already been kidnapped when he called? Or was she out and about disposing of evidence at this time and had the phones disabled?
From what I recall JI was the one who had been pretty much caring for the kids at night time etc, I get the feeling DB was not ready for this task and perhaps even was resentful about JI having to be at work that night. She proceeded to drink, never checking on her sick baby which raises a red flag to me also. I mean how many times do you go in to refill a glass of wine, go to potty and never check on your baby? Why drink outside? You can drink inside and step outside to smoke it doesnt mesh to me.

BBM: I don't think they had a landline / home phone

Does anyone here know who runs the Facebook site Lisa Irwin-Footprints In the sand ?
I happen to find the page to be very helpful for all of the missing.

I am in no way defending this lady but perhaps its possible she had seen you and your grand daughter already in the store and knew it wasn't possibly her daughter. Does your grand baby look anything like Lisa? Just curious. I mean if it were me yes I would be checking every baby face I could but if I was missing my child and I had seen your baby already and discounted it I may not look back when she is throwing a tantrum.

That is a very good point. I had not thought of that. But no, my grand daughter is about a year older than lisa so maybe she just dismissed her. But if my child was missing I would still have looked to see if there was a chance.

I still think this was a stranger abduction. I believe that Lisa is still alive. I was just thinking about her this morning.

I think Debra gave the baby enough medication to knock her out so that she wouldn't have to fool with her, she would just sleep all nite, or at least till Jeremy got home. Then when the wine box was empty, she went inside to go to bed and found the baby cold and possibly turned blue. She got her brother or possibly that guy Jersey to dispose of Lisa and told Jeremy everything when he got home. "I just put her to sleep, you know, like we always do, and she never woke up". That kept Jeremy from telling on her, fear for himself, and too wimpy to stand up for his child.

Everything Johnny C said fits with the evidence. DB killed her in anger fits with the alcohol and effexor, and the cadaver dog hit by the bed. Phil tried to bury her in the yard fits with the "appearance of disturbed dirt in the yard and with DB saying she didn't check the back yard because she was afraid of what she would find. That Phil and David were the ones seen with a baby taking her to go hide the body matches the witness statements (sort of) although not perfectly.

What about the phone call supposedly to Jersey's girlfriend that was made from one of the missing phones. And if they were disposing of the body, instead of walking all over with a dead baby, wouldn't be safer to use a car. They had a car to go get the wine right. Someone who had just killed their baby would also think gee let's take some junk phones to so it looks like a thief was here. Makes no sense.

What about the phone call supposedly to Jersey's girlfriend that was made from one of the missing phones. And if they were disposing of the body, instead of walking all over with a dead baby, wouldn't be safer to use a car. They had a car to go get the wine right. Someone who had just killed their baby would also think gee let's take some junk phones to so it looks like a thief was here. Makes no sense.

They wanted to be seen so that it looked like a kidnapping.

Still convinced that Lisa's parents got away with murder, accidental as it may have been, for the moment.

Also convinced life has a way of curling events and places inside out and round and round, meaning that some day, some way, they'll be found out.

Thinking of you often still, dear little baby lisa.

I think she died in the home but it wasn't an accident so I can't vote. I guess my vote would be homicide. No proof of any intrusion into the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back