• There was an accident in the home by someone she knew

Votes: 209 53.7%
  • She was abused by someone she knew

Votes: 59 15.2%
  • Not sure, I'm still sitting on the fence

Votes: 76 19.5%

• Total voters
That was over 2 years ago

Oh Good Lord, no wonder I cannot find out anything else about it. It was at the bottom of the news and I thought it was current.

should have known if it was current it woould be discussed at WS.:scared::scared:

Now that Megan Wright has been arrested in St. Joseph, MO for neglecting her own 10 month old baby boy, I am more convinced than ever that Jersey and she, by association with him, because of the phone call, the Waffle House and other occurrences had something to do with Lisa's disappearance. IMHO

fox4kc.com/2013/11/15/st-joseph-woman-charged-with-endangering-the-welfare-of-child/

Now that Megan Wright has been arrested in St. Joseph, MO for neglecting her own 10 month old baby boy, I am more convinced than ever that Jersey and she, by association with him, because of the phone call, the Waffle House and other occurrences had something to do with Lisa's disappearance. IMHO

fox4kc.com/2013/11/15/st-joseph-woman-charged-with-endangering-the-welfare-of-child/

So now we have Megan, Tanko and Dane greathouse all behind bars, and all connected to each other. :twocents:

I was not a member of WS when this case broke, but this case has haunted me since the very first day. Why?
Because I saw a man that fit the description of Tanko at the library of Mendenhall, MS the day after the incident with a little girl fitting the description of Lisa Irwin.
I called the Tip line and gave them a tip. Nothing happened. I called the FBI and the FBI called me back to get a longer detailed description of what I saw. I gave a full description of the male that I thought might have been the abductor before Tanko's picture ever hit the internet...and it was the exact same description as "the man in the white T-shirt with a balding shoulder length hair." Apparently my description never was compared to the mug shot of Tanko...I've been haunted ever since, but I don't know how to get through to the FBI - sometimes, I feel as though they may believe I'm some sort of quack. I never got any indication that my facts were checked out by anyone.

My theory? Mom was not married to Irwin. She had another son...I don't know if she was married to that son's father, but I thought maybe she got wind that he was coming around to her and didn't want him to find out that she had another child by another man, so she allowed Tanko to take the baby and bring her down to MS to hide her. The reports that I gave concerning Lisa Irwin should still all be together at the FBI's office (I spoke directly to a Jackson FBI officer) and the tip I gave to the search itself. They told me that there were other sitings in MS as well.

I was up close to this little girl who happened to have a "sister" alongside of her, but they were not twins. One was shorter than the other. The guy who I described as Tanko seemed very possesive of one of the little girls, but was not acting as a "Dad" but as someone who was "showing the little girl around the library, entertaining her" while another gentleman who looked out Irwin's brother was researching information and obtaining a new library card. I gave the name of the man who was applying for new library card...interesting thing was that he was not a resident of that community.
It was just a bizarre thing. I had two other co-workers who witnessed what I saw, and one of them thought the same thing I thought...but again, no one came to ask anymore questions.

So, the options on the vote was "none of the above" for me...because of what we saw...in a little town in MS - Mendenall...at the public library at 9:00 in the morning. They could have gotten on a plane and been over to MS before the baby was ever discovered missimg. That's my take on it.
DTLJ

In regard to above poster, Don't you have to show a birth certificate ID for even an infant for traveling on an airplane?

I don't know much about the story but maybe mom got drunk and suffocated Lisa (passed out, rolled over on baby)...

If a mother doesn't want her husband to find out she has a child with another man it would make much more sense imo to get a babysitter for the duration of the husband's visit. Reporting the child missing and going to national TV to ask after her would tend to make sure that the husband finds out there is a child.

If a mother doesn't want her husband to find out she has a child with another man it would make much more sense imo to get a babysitter for the duration of the husband's visit. Reporting the child missing and going to national TV to ask after her would tend to make sure that the husband finds out there is a child.

Ya think? :giggle:

I think it was Jeremy. I think he shook her out of anger when DB went on her wine run. I think DB gave Lisa something to sleep so she could have her adult fun, and when she found her dead, she freaked out. She called Phil and they concocted the kidnapping story right along with Phil walking down the street with a doll. They realize burying Lisa in the backyard is a bad idea, so DB breaks down and calls Jeremy. He takes her either to the river or the dumpster at work. Phil takes the clothes, etc to the dumpster and starts the fire. Jeremy continues to let DB think she OD'd Lisa.

In regard to above poster, Don't you have to show a birth certificate ID for even an infant for traveling on an airplane?

I don't think so. I traveled by air recently and my brother had his grandson, a toddler, with no ID for him. No one asked.

I have a child who was born 8 months before Lisa Irwin. I am on the fence. I don't want to believe the parents hurt her because when I think of that I think of my son and can't even imagine hurting him but I can't rule out DB or JI as suspects either. I can't rule out the abduction either. I hope there are answers for Lisa soon.

Still on the fence, leaning toward the parent's innocence. I wish something would happen in this case. I'll never forget about Lisa.

I think Debra gave the baby enough medication to knock her out so that she wouldn't have to fool with her, she would just sleep all nite, or at least till Jeremy got home. Then when the wine box was empty, she went inside to go to bed and found the baby cold and possibly turned blue. She got her brother or possibly that guy Jersey to dispose of Lisa and told Jeremy everything when he got home. "I just put her to sleep, you know, like we always do, and she never woke up". That kept Jeremy from telling on her, fear for himself, and too wimpy to stand up for his child.

I think this theory sounds very feasable. God bless that darling little baby.

Have there been any updates? I was hoping with some of the people behind bars, one would have talked in hopes of getting a better deal.

neighborhood drifter, jersey was arrested for unrelated crimes and was in jail for a while. Not sure if he still is. The girl whose cell phone received a several minute call from one of the stolen cell phones was also jailed for child neglect at some point a while back. That may be what the reference above jailed persons was about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back