What if it was a private snuff movie broadcast over the internet?

I don't know much about them, but would think they'd keep silent whether they liked the guy or not, rather than maybe call attention to their own wrongdoings.

If Karr was there at all, he had to have been with somebody else, who resented John Ramsey and talked about beheading and "foreign" as if that made him special. I keep wondering why anyone like that would say "We respect your business". Money? Karr seems to be fixated on just sex, nothing else, doesn't he? If he wrote the RN it had to be dictated by whoever was with him and probably killed Helgoth, so might get Karr too.
Yes, not getting along. besides shared guilt and having something on each other may be a factor.

They say Karr grew up in a rural area (?) where he didn't have many if any friends his own age, is just now going through some stage(?)extremely.

His religious EXTREMIST mom also may have taught him no-telling-what. Was it her father who was a Baptist minister? But not very successful?

aussiesheila said:
So where have you been all this time Kalypso2012? I have been on the site alone (apart from sissi) pushing the theory of a pedophile ring and being under constant attack from the multitude of RDIs because of it.

It seems Karr probably wasn't there, I think he learnt the details that were never made public via the pedophile grapevine from the pedophiles who were there at JonBenet's murder. I'm going for Santa (preferential/structured/fixed), CW (maybe opportunistic), CG (don't know) and GM (sadistic) as being the ones who were there.

ETA: And thanks for posting those very informative links, especially the last one. I'm sure it has opened many people's eyes.
You are under attack, as you put it Aussie not because you are pushing your pedo theory but because you plain make things up.
You haven't done your research and get even the basics mixed up.
As another poster put it- your theory is ever evolving with changing characters and scenes.
Not to mention there is no evidence of an intruder, let alone half the town.

And here you go again, changing your story.
A week ago you even started a thread stating 'they've got one of them', now you're saying he wasn't even there.

I'd have to change mine so often that I don't even post one.

Even LE have to keep changing their theories.

Narlacat, saw you at CN2000. Congrats. I can't wait to see Tricia on TV.

Eagle
What are you talking about.
We both know I'm not allowed to post at CN.

A link to Tricia on tv is on the thread titled 'Tricia is quoted'.

Narlacat, I don't go there often, but yesterday or the day before there was a thread at the bottom of the first page by someone who says he's a doctor, and that Karr has DYSTROPHIA MYOTONICA, whatever the heck that is. It's hereditary, so may be also what his delusional mom had.

Maybe that was an old thread. I can't find it now on pg 1 or 2 to check the date, didn't try pg 3. Anyway, other health people name other disorders that he must have, so round and round we go. Sorry for the mistake. Can you read there? I've just been here longer (so have you?) and this is almost all I can keep up with since this news broke.

I'm signing off and going back to bed till morning, woke up about 2:30 wondering why the RN dictator or scribe would say We respect your business . Came online and someone else was thinking the same thing. Karr seems to be fixated on JUST sex, not on business, or resentment of JR's success, right? So there had to be someone else, and there were other footprints, still not identified, everyone knows. Hopefully lots of new facts are still being added. Dr. Baden said there would have been a DNA test 5 yrs ago in connection with the *advertiser censored* arrest. Wouldn't you think they would have tested that and compared it to the CODIS sample from the panties and fingernails? Last night I also heard on TV that the person who clipped the nails said he used clean clippers, after all. We hear all sorts of things, that it was contaminated. Karr says it won't match because of that, I think.

Sorry if this has been posted recently, thought it might fit here.

There was a thread back there, that suggested that JBRs photos showed up on *advertiser censored* sites, and lots of people started to "stone" the person who posted this a few days ago. Suggesting nonsense. But there is an element of truth to it. Don't you remember the photographers who were questioned, and one of them was arrested and charged with posession of crime scene photo(s) of JBR's body.

I have provided a link to the well done archive site, ACandyRose. If you don't have time to peruse the site, here is a recap:

1. Perv Photographer- James Partin age 35[/B]
This the photographer, who was under investigation for the death of Beth Miller, another little girl, in Colorado. He was arrested at his home in Ohio, for possession and circulating a photo or photos of JBRs body. Were talking dead body at the crime scene. if you will allow me to be so blunt. He was charged with selling/circulating child *advertiser censored* and theft of property. I believe this may have been tangent to the arrest of Lawrence Shawn Smith, the guy at the photo shop), as I belive they are both into little girls. Very interesting, that Lawrence Smith knew who would be interested in this particular photo.Anyway, He was into the child *advertiser censored* scene big time. He was cleared of the JBR murder; don't know about the Beth Miller case.

2. Photo Hired by PR - Randy Simmons
One photographer shot the portfolio for JBR. He is the one who reportedly sold his portfolio for $7,500.00 (exact amount?). And two years after JBR's death, in a rather freakish report, this guy was observed to be walking down a road - buck naked. When police approached him, he shouted that "I did not kill JBR!". right. wtf? He was cleared.

3. Photo Shop guy - Lawrence Shawn Smith
A photo technician was fired for stealing and selling autopsy photos of JBR, published in the Globe tabloid was back in jail July 19, 1997. There were two separate instances of photos coming from the photoshop, not sure if this one is first or second. In a separate incident, some photos from the shop, were conveniently dumped in the shop's dumpster, where they were conveniently recovered by a Globe newspaper hack. Court ruled that they were in trash, and therefor were not the property of shop or police. Lawrence Smith was later arrested in connection with indecent exposure in front of two teenage girls. Big surprirse. Can you hear me now?

Smith pulled this off with buddy Brett Sawyer, a then private investigator, who was previously employed by the sheriff's department (!).

Quoting from archives at acandyrose: "According to police reports, Lawrence Shawn Smith exposed himself near his Boulder home to a juvenile girl while she was jogging. When she was running by, the girl saw him lying on the roadside naked and masturbating. He later exposed himself to another juvenile girl, the report states".

4. Ramsey Neighbor & Colorado Photographer - Stephen Miles
This is the guy who was not connected by any photos or acts, yet was accused by the Ramseys. He even file a libel lawsuit against the Ramseys.
I speculate, that the Ramsey's had information that pointed to the involvement, (before, during or after the crime) by a photographer. And they mistakenly accused this guy. I think they were given cryptic info about James Partin at the time.

We need to keep in mind, that anything that is thrown into the "net", (e.g. www.perve sites, has a very long half-life. My guess, is that these did indeed exist on the net. And they may still be there. I have no doubt, that some perves still have them. And perhaps from this element of truth, the rumor was spun - that there was a "snuff movie". Because there was a photo.

reference: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/primer2/primer9_sideshow.html

Omega said:
I'm sorry Aussie, but I find this whole "paedophile ring" thing sooooo difficult to swallow. Perhaps a paedophile who took some pictures, but it would be waaaay too hard for a whole "ring" of people to stay silent for this long.

Even if sexually explicit pictures of JBR were taken, I can't imagine they would have actually been put on the internet. Surely they would have been found by now, since this is such a high profile case.
I posted toward the front of this thread proof that there are pedophile groups. (It was the post of news stories from other countries). Whether they are informal social groups who compete within them, or "rings" is merely semantics.

As for the possibility that a film on the internet could not have been private all this time, I don't think you realize how secret social groups work on the internet. They talk in real time chat ....you know, like Yahoo Messenger, MSN messenger, but ICQ is more probable and has been around forever.

There are secret sites where you need to pay to get a password. Haven't you ever happened upon a professional site where, a small window pops up and only members can enter? You cannot get in any other way. They could screen these people *thoroughly* (ask for references from other pedophiles, etc) before accepting payment and giving them a password.

It really could have been kept secret all this time, and JMK could be the stoolie because he's mad at them or is an outcast "wannabie."

Kalypso,
Don't forget that this was 10 years ago, and during that time hundreds of thousands of paedophiles have been caught, millions of computers have been seized and presumably billions of images of child *advertiser censored* have been recovered. This is a very notorious case and, presumably, JBR *advertiser censored*, if there is any, is very sought after. It is sooooooo unlikely that, if it exists, it hasn't been found.

Also, if there is a "paedophile ring" or "group" or whatever you want to call it, surely some of its members have been charged with molesting some other child. Wouldn't they have tried to "bargain" with the police by saying "I'll give you info about JBR if you decrease my sentence"?

Not to say that it wasn't a paedophile who killed her, just that, if it was, I think it would have been one solitary person, not a group, and no images, if there were any, were ever broadcast over the internet.

Wouldn't it be a stroke of wonderment, IF IF within JMK *advertiser censored* activity in California, IF IF he made some sort of a connection with the 'pedo' group in CA that the crazy woman made LE aware of early on in this case!

Supposedly crazy nut case woman was sent back to 'her' family UNDER PROTEST, never to be heard of again.

Get plenty of popcorn and refreshnents, its going to be a long trip into the area of finding the TRUTH in this case.

Nehemiah said:
I originally posted this exactly one year ago. Not exactly about a film, but pictures. <snipped>

21 TRIP DeMUTH: Is there any reason

22 why there would be photographs of JonBenet

23 located in the laundry room?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. Were there --

25 I mean, did somebody find them there?

1 TRIP DeMUTH: If there were, would

2 that be out of place for you?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: It would seem to be

4 out of place. I kept wrapping materials and

5 sometimes I worked, wrapping station, Christmas

6 paper and --<snipped>__________________
Thanks so much for posting this! I've spent days trying to refind this deposition onln. The minute I heard that LE had evidence that had not been made public, I recalled that there was a transcript onln where the interviewers made a big deal out of photos being in the laundry rm. Don't we just love those AHA moments??? LOL

kazzbar said:
I agree he did look o.k. ten years ago.a fair bit heavier and a lot fitter than now.
Maybe his wanting to become a "woman" is the reason he is so much smaller now...not a clue just a thought

julianne said:
Okay, this is probably a stretch, but I now wonder if one of things that hasn't been released was indeed the fact that photos were taken either during the commission of the crime, or after she was already dead, and inadvertently (or purposely) left there. LE finds them, but never releases this information. Maybe Karr knew this information and that is one aspect of what they mean when they say he knew info never released.

The interview with Patsy regarding photos being taken of JonBenet in the laundry room infers to me that they found evidence of these photos. IMO, they weren't just going off on some wild tangent with that line of questioning....there had to be a reason.
Exactly...they had to have a reason to make such a big deal out of whether or not the family kept photos there. I have an idea that they thought Patsy might explain the presents of recent photos of JB by exclaiming "Oh, when I give a gift I'm in the habit of tucking a recent photo of JB in the box!" That, of course, wasn't said.

Sooo, does JMK have a photo or did he simply say "I took pictures of her". The latter, IMO, wouldn't be strong evidence as it's an easy and safe guess.

Kalypso2012 said:
This is a grisley theory, but it would explain a lot. Karr was there, yet he was also at home. "A small foreign faction" -- forget the "foreign," it could be a ring of pedophiles who conspired for two to film the rape and murder of JonBenet. There were two unidentified foot prints in the wine cellar room. One rapes and kills while the other runs the video camera, to give the members a feeling as though they were participating. This would also explain Karr's initimate knowledge of the condition of the bruised body.

You know those pedophiles most probably haunt the child beauty pageants undercover. They probably felt taunted and outraged and envious of the parents of pretty singing and dancing JonBenet. If Karr is privy to a "home movie," it was probably broadcast on a web private channel on the internet for a small, elite, silent, and highly paying pedophile club. Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done. But he does look he is capable of being a stool pigeon. This pedophile ring would have had a possessive attitude toward JonBenet, as though they owned her.

The media would totally freak on something like this, which might explain the great secrecy. If prosecutors have gotten wind that a film exists, they would have to make sure that film is totally secure from the media, and so that is why no one has brought this subject up or come even close to it.

There's my theory. I hope I didn't repeat someone else's theory unknowingly. If so, I apologize; I've been away from the forum for awhile.
This is a fasicinating theory! Quite honestly, I've never given a lot of thought to ID'ing intruder(s) as I felt so strongly that the Ramseys were responsible for their dau's death.

For the sake of argument, let's say you've hit-the-nail-on-the-head w/your theory. Why, do you think, the pedophiles would have bothered leaving that ridiculous ransom note?

BillyGoatGruff said:
10 Years Ago?

The streaming digital technology we take for granted now on every major media news site now was in its infancy in 1996.

I would not be surprised if the perp took photos at the time and these later ended up on the kid *advertiser censored* daisychain of the web, though.
BGG, there was some ability to view video on the internet. I was at college (large state college) in Fall 1994 and many functions were posted, not streaming, but updated like every few seconds. One particular event was replayed over and over so I know I'm correct about the year. But again, this was a large college, whether the general public could do this or not I don't know.

Welll given that Access Graphics hit the million dollar mark in 1996, someone had to be buying and using computers.

Whatta tool for the *advertiser censored* 'people'.

The people who might possibly have been using such a tool had 'access' to the computers, duh.

So perhaps the perverts hid in plain sight.

Camper said:
Welll given that Access Graphics hit the million dollar mark in 1996, someone had to be buying and using computers.

Whatta tool for the *advertiser censored* 'people'.

The people who might possibly have been using such a tool had 'access' to the computers, duh.

So perhaps the perverts hid in plain sight.

You may be right! I strongly believe there is a connection to John Ramsey involved in this. The ransom note is too personally directed at him.

Cigar said:
I'm not sure killers have a certain "look." I mean, Ted Bundy seemed pretty harmless looking.
Ted was a chameleon. He had the ability to look very different from day to day-part of the reason for his 'success'.

Ted Bundy was a smart student and had a bright future, he was a serial killer, but he sure fooled a heck of alot of people.

julia said:
Ted Bundy was a smart student and had a bright future, he was a serial killer, but he sure fooled a heck of alot of people.
no doubting that. i remember seeing Debbie Harry from Blondie talking about him once. She was hitching and he pulled over but she took one look at him and decided not to get in.Scary stuff! Also leaves me wondering how many 'other; girls did Bundy approach who just sensed his intention or felt uneasy.How many other kids has Karr molested (if any) how often has he tried tec.etc. For the hapless victim of these crimes it is luck whether paths cross or not.

Kalypso2012 said:
HI Aussiesheila,
I keep changing my email and forgetting my password :doh: , but I've been in and around here off and on from back in the Scott Peterson days. I love to look at everything from a psychological viewpoint.
Well I'm glad you're here now.
Kalypso2012 said:
I think JMK is a regressed type offender. But about the pedophile ring theory, now I'm thinking that even the pedophiles probably don't get along with him, as he's especially weird, so now I can't really even imagine him teamed up with one other man who did the sadism. Isn't it hard to imagine him teamed up with *anybody*?
I totally agree, since I don't think he was there but I do think there was a number of other pedophiles who were. I think he is in fantasyland believing he was there. I think he must have learnt the publicly undisclosed details about the murder scene from other pedophiles, who knew directly or indirectly of the details. I think he craves the limelight, he was apprehended for some other misdemeanor, and decided to go for broke.
Kalypso2012 said:
He is probably an outsider; such a pathetic wanna be that he thinks this is going to improve his social standing with other pedophiles!!!

Kalypso2012 said:
Still, that doesn't exclude the possibility that the murder was filmed by one of two intruders.
Not being a techno-type I don't know what kind of equipment one would need to bring to the house to set up something like that, and with new posts whizzing around all over the place I just didn't have the energy to spare to go there. I don't dispute the idea at all, although if it looked like it was unreasonably difficult thing to set up, and there wasn't any evidence to suggest such a thing happened I would be inclined to discard the idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back