what is casey holding over her parents heads ?

2 things (or @ least 2 main reasons)

1. Caylee's paternity
2. they raised this crazy chick-i'm sure things happened in that home that could shock us. appearances are everything to these people although i'm not sure if the A's are too worried about their "secrets" anymore. anything we might learn @ trial will only solidify our thoughts.

I think they're scared to death of her. Don't forget - she didn't get this way overnight. They've lived with her for years. God only knows what went on behind closed doors. She has all the control.

seems she has something on them so they dance around trying to please her. What do you think it is ?

Why does everyone think Casey is 'holding' something over the A's head or 'knows a secret' - thats baloney!

Casey was raised with the sun, nothing more - her parents made very excuse for her - she had no responsiblities - they gave her everything - it was like they weren't parents, they wanted to be 'friends'

Do friends question your motives? Do friends judge your lifestyle? No, friends come and go and if you don't like them you don't associate with them

Casey didn't see her parents as HER PARENTS - she saw them as friends she didn't want to associate with anymore

Only problem for Casey is that she needed them - she was able to steal from them, because they allowed it - she needed them for the car, because they gave it to her - when Cindy and George started questioning her motives, her actions, she was enraged because how could they now? They didn't do this before

Casey is holding nothing over the A's head - there are no big bombshell skeletons in the closet

Is a common mistake - the A's did NOT PARENT Casey

Trac, i hear what your saying. KC it appears did need her parents after childbirth. Once she started honning in her new life skills it appears her parents became something she didn't need emotionally but she did need them for a sociopathic financial gain until she felt she could change her circumstances. The problem is she let out longtrem controlled anger and it appears that anger killed her child. Remember in the video tape jail interview, she angrily stated this was her first time getting angry and seemed to pride herself in that. No one asked her to play the , "Joan of Arch," role but herself. KC is so self serving as we can prove.

She's holding the answers.

That is correct, and IMO they need to stop coddling her. They should visit the jail no matter whos listening and tell her off for once. They are "enablers"

Why does everyone think Casey is 'holding' something over the A's head or 'knows a secret' - thats baloney!

Casey was raised with the sun, nothing more - her parents made very excuse for her - she had no responsiblities - they gave her everything - it was like they weren't parents, they wanted to be 'friends'

Do friends question your motives? Do friends judge your lifestyle? No, friends come and go and if you don't like them you don't associate with them

Casey didn't see her parents as HER PARENTS - she saw them as friends she didn't want to associate with anymore

Only problem for Casey is that she needed them - she was able to steal from them, because they allowed it - she needed them for the car, because they gave it to her - when Cindy and George started questioning her motives, her actions, she was enraged because how could they now? They didn't do this before

Casey is holding nothing over the A's head - there are no big bombshell skeletons in the closet

I totally agree with you 100% :clap::clap::clap:

I don't think she was treated like a princess. I think part of her hatred comes from not being treated like a princess. She hates GA b/c he never worked and therefore did not provide her w/ everything she had hoped (an expensive car, expensive clothes, a great house to impress her friends w/). She never appreciated CA for providing what she could b/c she is self-centered. I think problems b/t CA and GA compounded by emotional issues and laziness can account for KC's issues. If you look back @ statements describing her in high school and earlier-the princess description doesn't fit. CA may have been a helicopter parent but I don't think KC was spoiled w/ material things. Instead of boosting her self-esteem and helping her grow-I think they verbally abused her and criticized her. I don't think she ever felt she could do anything right.

I think we all have a suspicion. But, hey, that is an area that is banned for discussion for whatever reason. I think it is banned because it might be too close to home for some posters. But, that is not why we are here, is it? Aren't we here to discus ideas?

Absent that, I think we are seeing not only a pathological horror; I think we are seeing a harbinger of many to come. The tone of parents and children today is "I know my child and my child would not lie". If your child has a pulse .... . Schools are facing horrible problems dealing with this type of parents; parents now have defined "involvement" as "I know more than any educator ... because I went to school!"

I am telling you to get ready. Schools are seeing these enmeshed parents in multitudes. And they are afraid.

Casey did not complete HIGH SCHOOL. That is a major issue.

We don't really understand WHY she didn't finish high school (I have my
suspicions, but that is another thread).

Because she didn't finish high school....she couldn't get a decent job.
She felt worthy of a decent job..but employers aren't keen on people who don't
finish high school and for whatever reason she wouldn't get a GED (probably
self conscious about how having a GED makes one a "loser").

So...not only does she have the embarrassment of not graduating with her class, she can't get anything but a low wage job and THEN she gets pregnant too. She is so disturbed by this pregnancy thing she doesn't do anything about it..and finally Cindy catches on (in the 7th month!) and she proceeds to tell Casey what a screw up she is..etc etc.

Casey has a low paying job, no high school diploma, no steady boyfriend and her Mother INSISTS that she keep her "mistake".

From the age of when she should have graduated (17 or 18) to the age she is now (22) Casey has felt the normal natural urge to separate from her family. This is the job of all young adults..to separate from their parents. (Right, I know that she didn't deserve to separate from her parents, but she still likely wanted that). Certainly Casey saw all her young friends doing this and living on their own or with one another in roommate situations. The biggest trouble was that Casey was ill-equipped to support herself because she did not finish High School. The pregnancy that followed failing High School sealed her fate in the family as the "screw up". Young people who are very rebellious are doing the work of teenagers..they are doing their "job" of separating from their parents. Casey is no different than all young people in their desire to do this...but she had the extra feature of the baby that her Mother insisted that she keep.

Cindy "required" Casey to continue under Cindy's thumb..Cindy was so used to playing the martyr and "the boss", but Casey discovered how to be promiscuous and seized power in that way. The more Casey got tastes of "independent" living the more fed up she got with Cindy's rules. Casey didn't think that Cindy's rules should apply to her because she had moved into an "adult" world.

What Casey has over the Anthony's was:

1. (What they perceived as) the whereabouts of their Grandchild
3. Youthful vigor and arrogance
4. A deep hatred (and give a **%t attitude) for her Mother (fueled by
the "requirement" to keep Caylee)

So...not only does she have the embarrassment of not graduating with her class, she can't get anything but a low wage job and THEN she gets pregnant too. She is so disturbed by this pregnancy thing she doesn't do anything about it..and finally Cindy catches on (in the 7th month!) and she proceeds to tell Casey what a screw up she is..etc etc.

Casey has a low paying job, no high school diploma, no steady boyfriend and her Mother INSISTS that she keep her "mistake".

From the age of when she should have graduated (17 or 18) to the age she is now (22) Casey has felt the normal natural urge to separate from her family. This is the job of all young adults..to separate from their parents. (Right, I know that she didn't deserve to separate from her parents, but she still likely wanted that). Certainly Casey saw all her young friends doing this and living on their own or with one another in roommate situations. The biggest trouble was that Casey was ill-equipped to support herself because she did not finish High School. The pregnancy that followed failing High School sealed her fate in the family as the "screw up". Young people who are very rebellious are doing the work of teenagers..they are doing their "job" of separating from their parents. Casey is no different than all young people in their desire to do this...but she had the extra feature of the baby that her Mother insisted that she keep.

Cindy "required" Casey to continue under Cindy's thumb..Cindy was so used to playing the martyr and "the boss", but Casey discovered how to be promiscuous and seized power in that way. The more Casey got tastes of "independent" living the more fed up she got with Cindy's rules. Casey didn't think that Cindy's rules should apply to her because she had moved into an "adult" world.

Wow, that seems like you feel very intense.

Nothing. She is just holding them emotionally hostage.

I agree. They wanted to know where Caylee was and what happened to her, KC could withhold that from them and punish CA - make her "suffer". Watch them squirm. On the Aug 14 jail visit video when CA tries to tell KC how hard it's been on them and what people are saying, KC just dismisses it and is like really? I haven't gotten anything like that, all of the letters I've received have been very positive. I think that shows a lot of her feelings. It's almost like she was saying "that's odd, I'm not hearing that, it can't be that bad".

do you know cindy ? or casey ? if not you know what you have seen on tv and tapes under a very pressured and tragic situation .. that changes people we dont know what they were like before this do we ? i really wish that someone who does know them in RL would come on here and post about them to give us some insight to what that family is really like (before all this happened) .. not a family member either . a friend or someone that can be objective

do you know cindy ? or casey ? if not you know what you have seen on tv and tapes under a very pressured and tragic situation .. that changes people we dont know what they were like before this do we ? i really wish that someone who does know them in RL would come on here and post about them to give us some insight to what that family is really like (before all this happened) .. not a family member either . a friend or someone that can be objective
Funny that nobody has stepped forward either...other than Holly early on.

She was like a half a credit short of graduating. I could have sworn that she did wind up getting that half credit. I could be wrong, though.

My thinking about her pregnancy is this: she didn't want mom and dad to know. I think she was going to dump the baby in a dumpster after giving birth. She had no intention of keeping Caylee. So she kept the wool over CA's eyes as long as she could.

I think KC DID hold something over their heads. They're very LIFE! I (have always) belived that KC's original intended (death) victims were both CA & GA. This plan, laid out since March '08 or so, was railroaded by CA's insistance and PERsistance to get possession of Caylee on 6/15/08 for Father's Day. KC relented.
Again, Cindy tried to FORCE visitation on July 3rd, sending brother Lee out to search for KC. They wanted to have Caylee on July 4th. Understandable. It would be the first year that Caylee might "get" and enjoy a Fireworks show.

Unfortunatly, Caylee was already dead and KC very well knew this. Thus the avoidance!!!

When LE states that they have OVERWHELMING evidence of KC's guilt, I PRAY this includes evidence of her original plan to kill both her parents. I feel really sad and bad for them both, but , they NEED to know the real truth. And I do believe that truth is their planned murders.

PS. I truly believe killing Caylee was KC's "PLAN B".

Now a days alot of kids quit school then get a GED its not shamefull like it was twenty years ago.Also with just a high school dipolma you do not get a job where you can support yourself,not with everything costing so much unless you work 2 jobs. How do we know CA made her keep Caylee if you ask me she probably only got pregnant because Cindy probably told her if your not in school get a job.Then held that baby over CA head whenever she wanted something .JMO

Casey has a low paying job, no high school diploma, no steady boyfriend and her Mother INSISTS that she keep her "mistake".snipped
Actually, she did graduate high school. Not graduating is a myth from the beginning of the case. She was 1/2 or 1 credit short and so she was only unable to walk with her class. but like many kids, she completed the work and ultimately graduated and got a diploma. This was in the doc dumps.

Nothing. She is just holding them emotionally hostage.

ITA with this and think she has been doing this to them for a very long time. I think they didn't see their daughter morph and wonder where their daughter went and who is this person, much like how her friends feel as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back