What Is Your Theory?

Scswimmom-Not too far a stretch actually. I would only think they would have committed many more murders.

What if the killers are women who had been given the date rape drug and this is their revenge?

What if the killers are women who had been given the date rape drug and this is their revenge?

The killers as women has occurred to me too, because of the lack of obvious violence to the bodies. Also as some have pointed out, a woman may be more able to lure these young men into a vehicle for example. It is conceivable that a woman or women are retaliating for being
"used" or perhaps "rejected" by this "type" of guy. Maybe "Smiley Evil Happy Man" refers to the victims instead of the killers, if that makes sense. That is what it was (smiley evil happy man) right? I'm not sure where to go back and find that!

Eve

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if women were involved. These men were not all that big. 5'10" is only a height average for American men. If you look around you in, say, a grocery store or even in your workplace, I bet you'll see a significant number of women taller, especially in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

Sometimes males refer to their male member as Mr Happy; maybe the metaphorical smiley face represents that in a metaphor? If the case then maybe the killers are metaphorically destroying men? A specific type of man, as most all the victims have appearance in common.

I definitely believe women are involved. I think it is much more plausable that women helped lure the victims. If it were a small group of women, say 2-5, and they were college aged looking, they would look like they belong and fit in and not look out of place therefore draw no attention from passersbys
We all know that the vast majority of serial killers are men but this may just be an all women group of serial killers. Eileen Waernos (sp) comes to mind (I know she worked alone) but I would not be surprised to learn that this is the work of 2+ "wronged" women bent on revenge. I still can't come up with any reasons for the region of the U.S. other than that is where they grew up and are from. duh

P.S. I think that the victims were drugged (ghb, rophy, ex) to the point of unconsiousness, and then slipped into the water.

When this all first broke, I thought it was so "out there" to think of gangs, etc.

But after reading more and more, and seeing about how Nick and Tom's case could be related.

My theory is most definately COMPUTER RELATED, IMO, it's a game that has been played for a while over the internet and where the people have gotten to know each other. It has turned into something more sinister/deadly. It's almost like, whoever loses the game that is being played, has to be the one that kills. Maybe that is why it is happening in different states??

My theory above is being simply put forward without all of the rest that I think.

That this is a cult that knows and uses gang symbols.. they are a renegade group.. part cult part gang.

Maybe a goth group or some other group of social misfits that has a problem with popular , "preppie", college boys

I wonder if and how many have known about the "smileys" graffiti before it was made public. If this is a group and they have followers or admirers, then possibly others may be doing the same type of graffiti. It is a simple thing, the smiley faces; it's not an intricate design of any sort that would be harder to replicate or draw.. I wish they would have picked some intricate design, so then at least we would know that it was a definite connection. So far the Sinsiniwa painted is what connected the smiley's and the locations of victims in proximity to a smiley.

A group of social misfits is possible as well, any group that may have been teased by athletes or preps in high school. Maybe even Juggalos (listeners of Insane Clown Posse). I would think that if there are more than one killer, they do have women in the group, so it is easier to lure the male victims.

I think when the detectives release the other "names" found at the scenes, we will be able to move this investigation forward here.

I have an idea for how victims may be drugged.It would not surprise me if the killer identifies closely with native cultures,so maybe a killer uses one of their methods for hunting,such as a poison dart.Within minuntes for instance toxin from a poison dart frog will cause paralysis

I have an idea for how victims may be drugged.It would not surprise me if the killer identifies closely with native cultures,so maybe a killer uses one of their methods for hunting,such as a poison dart.Within minuntes for instance toxin from a poison dart frog will cause paralysis

Poison Dart Frogs are native species of Central and South America. For the poison to be used from the frogs, either someone would have to be raising them here or importing their poison. They would also have to be skilled with a blow dart gun, as that would leave the smallest mark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dart_frog

"Dart frogs also do not synthesize their poisons. The alkaloids are sequestered from prey items, such as ants and mites. Because of this, captive bred animals do not contain significant levels of toxin. However, wild caught animals can maintain toxicity for some time, so appropriate care should be taken when handling such animals."

It also went on to say that levels of toxicity vary from one species to the next, so if the killers were using the toxins from poison arrow frogs, they would have to be experts on it... Very, very good experts.

If there is a possibility that all these deaths are connected then it probably makes sense to look at how young men and women in the same age group are using the internet.

Most have access to social networking sites and to services like twitter so maybe to think of any gang activity as being localized or the gang being all in one place or even to think of them as being 'organized' may be misleading.

This could turn out to be a challenge or dare type of activity that goes horribly wrong.

If any one knows someone who would be knowledgable about certain subjects have them take a look at the names.There looks to be many patterns.school sports records for high schools and colleges.names of athletes with school records-not always the victim ,but same name-one was player of the year 3 years in a row with the same name as the victim-Horace jenkins.

many animal names

superman names-Langlois-Olsen-jessiah jameson in CLARKsville-Ross who was a childhood friend of superman-Walker-First Appearance: Superman/Batman #47

Some are names of killers
booth-shot lincoln........getz-killed on the subway

- The Indiana State Police are requesting the assistance of the public in locating a missing person. Daniel Reaves, 25 was last seen on Saturday, May 3 in the Madison area. For the last couple of weeks Indiana State Police investigators have interviewed family members, friends, and acquaintances of Reaves and followed up on all leads but to no avail. Reaves is described as a white male, 5’11", approximately 145 pounds. He has dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and is clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt with long shorts and light brown shoes.
Reaves attended Indiana University Southeast in New Albany during the 2007 fall semester.

I think that the perpetrators met while in college. A professor or an adult educated in forensics ,such as a police officer, may be involved. They may have discussed " the perfect crime" and went as far as to test it out. (it brings to mind the movie "Murder by Numbers") LaCrosse may be the place where they met each other. When they went home on holiday breaks,it is possible that a few of them continued to drown victims. It may explain the occurrences in Minnesota and New York and South Dakota. (SD where 8 homeless men were found drowned in creeks within 14 months of each other. It was stated that "Howard Pretends Eagle reported to police that he had been harassed by a carload of teen-age white males who tried to chase him down with their car." www.ishgooda.org/oglala/news5a.htm) It has been at least 11 years since this has begun. GHB makes it so easy to disorientate a victim with or without alcohol being present. The presence of alcohol just allows an assumption to be made that a drowning was accidental and not intended. Computers make it possible to keep visual contact with someone over long distances. They are dispersed but may keep in contact with the person who thought up the whole idea. They have become callused and may have included others to be a part of their criminal activities with no regard to the pain that they have inflicted upon their victims and their families.

No gang, one or perhaps two people. Live in the surrounding area and are very familiar with the goings on. Perhaps 5-ten years older. May have graduated from an area college themselves.

No gang, one or perhaps two people. Live in the surrounding area and are very familiar with the goings on. Perhaps 5-ten years older. May have graduated from an area college themselves.

I am now on board, and with Simplicity on the other thread--an ordinary and simple summation. Pondered if he (they) deliver beer to the establishments. It could be as simple as them asking for directions and they grab these guys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back