What questions do you have? I've got 64 so far- pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK sleuthers!

Please list your top three unanswered questions, aside from where is Caylee.

1. Were the gas cans empty?
2. If empty, why was her car abandoned? (surely 3 1/2 gallons could have gotten her to the nearest gas station)
3. Is the ZG that LE spoke to ZF-G?
4. Was ZF-G ever actually found?

I'll think of some more. Right now I have a splitting headache and can't think.

61. Have you spoken w/Jesse (ex-fiance)? Is he helping in the search? Are you convinced that he heard Caylee in the background w/Casey in the 6/24 phone call?

I read somewhere maybe the Orlando Sentinel that Jesse admitted that he didn't actually hear Caylee, just the mother saying get of the table.

OK sleuthers!

Please list your top three unanswered questions, aside from where is Caylee.

1. Did they take ths neighbor's shovel for testing?
2.Did they ever conduct any kind of search around the sawgrass apartments, even though Casey lied about ZG?
3.Why are they so unconcerned with who Casey's father is?

Patty G...

I'm fascinated by your questions concerning June 15th!

Is it a fact that Cindy and Caylee were in the pool the night of June 15th ?

Had Casey been so sweet as to bring Caylee there on the 15th so Cindy could
take her to the nursing home for Father's Day?

Another question..What about the sad, depressive letter Cindy wrote way back on June 3rd? Weren't Casey and Caylee already gone at that time?

Patty G...

I'm fascinated by your questions concerning June 15th!

Is it a fact that Cindy and Caylee were in the pool the night of June 15th ?

Had Casey been so sweet as to bring Caylee there on the 15th so Cindy could
take her to the nursing home for Father's Day?

Another question..What about the sad, depressive letter Cindy wrote way back on June 3rd? Weren't Casey and Caylee already gone at that time?

Cindy said during the OTR interview that Caylee was in the pool the night of the 15th.

I would like to know myself how Caylee and Cindy got together the day of the 15th.

That letter in Cindy's MySpace was done on July 3rd, not June 3rd, so Casey and Caylee were already gone from the house.

Cindy said during the OTR interview that Caylee was in the pool the night of the 15th.

I would like to know myself how Caylee and Cindy got together the day of the 15th.

That letter in Cindy's MySpace was done on July 3rd, not June 3rd, so Casey and Caylee were already gone from the house.

Thanks so much for your answers.
Now I'm finally clear on the July 3rd date for Cindy's letter.

Thanks for the QandA Bosco.

I think that ZG is a fictional character but I don't think the family has arrived at that conclusion yet. Lee has implied that perhaps she's an illegal immigrant. Hasn't Cindy said that she knew of her? Apparently the family is still under the impression that ZG took Caylee.

I think Cindy told Greta that LE told her they were going to issue an Amber Alert and she came home to watch for it on the news. I think she then went on to say that's how she learned Casey was arrested?

Good questions -I CAN'T WAIT to see what they release!

Great list, Kim.

The investigators and LE pretty quickly discounted the ZG persona. Not independently corroborated by ANYONE other than Casey. If the investigation pointed in that direction they would have issued a sketch and asked for the public's help in finding her. That didn't happen. At all. So that answers a great many of your questions IMO.

#35 Jeff Hopkins DENIED being anything more than an acquaintance of Casey and said he DID NOT introduce her to a nanny--by ANY NAME. Don't know if he's helping the family now.

#39 The nature of Amber Alert is to notify millions of people within minutes/hours of missing/abducted children. My understanding is since 30+ days had gone by before reporting Caylee missing, this case did not fit the criteria for the alert.

Those are the only ones I'm certain of. Regret I cannot provide link for Jeff Hopkins info. WFTV.com? Thank you and I have a few of my own:

72. When will the police report--not arrest affidavit--by the first-on-scene officer(s) be available?
73. When will we know what is contained in Casey's 4 page handwritten statement?
74. When can we hear the raw tapes of detective's interviews with Casey?

I suspect these are withheld until the Discovery Phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea