What questions should Mr. Morgan ask at the second G and C depositions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is as popular as rain at a picnic, but I wish Mr. Morgan would leave these people alone. It is utter BS that he is going for the jugular to help his client. She has been exonerated, both by LE and the Anthonys, including KC, who did not identify her.

This despicable man is only seeking to further his own public image. By doing so by forcing grandparents to testify unfavorably against their own child is utterly loathesome. He is not a SA, who will have the duty to do that at the criminal trial.

And as for all the other questions that some people want asked of the Anthonys, I believe them to be nothing less than voyeurism at the expense of civility. Remember that the lives of these people have been tragically altered in the most horrific manner imaginable. What earthly good would come of their complete destruction? They have already been disgraced and grieved beyond comprehension by their own flesh and blood.

First, love the quote about the picnic and rain :)

Do I believe Mr. Morgan is using this to gain attention and money? Probably. Is he fishing for more information for the other case. Probably.

But, for the woman sueing, she was thrown under the bus by Casey and her family. If there was no nanny, then that is all they have to say. Then nothing more. If they are still claiming there is a nanny, then she should be identified. As long as they perpetuate the lie, then they should have to answer questions pertaining to finances and a nanny. Either they believe the nanny story or they don't...plain and simple. If they never saw or talked to the nanny how can they claim that this woman isn't her? Due to KC's description? KC hasn't stuck with a story since this started, so who's to say her description out of everything that she told is correct.

Would I want to be deposed and answer all of these questions? No. Would I tell the truth? Yes. Would I know who was watching my granddaughter if they lived in my house...you betcha.

I feel very sorry for them in the loss of their granddaughter. I can't imagine their pain. Would I want to add to that? No. Should they accuse innocent people of killing Caylee? No. They can't have it both ways. If they want to go back to their private lives, they should quit pushing everyone else's private lives in the public. JB has now requested all of AH's phone records. Not just the ones pertaining to KC. Are they going to claim that AH or whoever she talked to killed Caylee?

Will the woman sueing get any money? Doubtful. Will it prevent future people from naming a false suspect so that their family doesn't have to answer all those questions? Maybe.

Why the search in the backyard after they found the car ?

Is the investigation into their finances/ donations/ foundation wrapped up ?

What is the problem with being recorded and taped during visits like every other inmate ?

What are her and GA future plans ?

I know this is as popular as rain at a picnic, but I wish Mr. Morgan would leave these people alone. It is utter BS that he is going for the jugular to help his client. She has been exonerated, both by LE and the Anthonys, including KC, who did not identify her.

This despicable man is only seeking to further his own public image. By doing so by forcing grandparents to testify unfavorably against their own child is utterly loathesome. He is not a SA, who will have the duty to do that at the criminal trial.

And as for all the other questions that some people want asked of the Anthonys, I believe them to be nothing less than voyeurism at the expense of civility. Remember that the lives of these people have been tragically altered in the most horrific manner imaginable. What earthly good would come of their complete destruction? They have already been disgraced and grieved beyond comprehension by their own flesh and blood.

They have disgraced themselves with the lying and deception. They could have remained quiet and let someone else speak for them. They made their decision on how to act. They chose this whole farce this has become. It has back fired on them big time. There are only 4 people to blame for this situation and the sooner they figure this out and shut up the better off the family will be. They hold their lives in their hands on how they proceed. Shut up now, maybe walk away with some dignity, or keep on and they will have complete destruction. They hold the hand not us.

I think you may be correct on this. My father was a lawyer and I have taken many law classes, does this make me an expert? Not by any stretch of the imagination but I have picked up a thing of two....I think that at this point Morgan will have to present specific questions that he want answered, but he may be able to ask follow up questions that are along the same line of questioning...

I didn't read the motion but I saw a brief article that mentioned the credit card usage specifically. Morgan could ask if CA knew about the illegal charges by KC and then ask follow up questions such as How much did she spend, Where did she spend it, etc...

You are correct, but since he was wanting to forward some questions to Oprah to ask, I know I am not only one wishing he would have asked a few more things, and I know he will TRY to sneak in a few.

How about this?
Cindy, if, as you have stated in the past, Caylee's father did not want to be a part of her life, how do you reconcile his fatal car accident occurring as he was on his way to her first birthday party?

Is Casey listed as driver on the car insurance? Who paid for it?

To CA: Have you ever stolen from your mom or anyone at work?

If no, did you feel responsible that your mom's check was stolen from her in your residence?

Who watched your children before they were old enough to start school?

Did they have a nanny/babysitter? Who paid for your babsitter services? If you did have a babysitter, were you the only one to ever pick them up or drop them off?

If you never saw or spoke with KC's nanny, how can you say with your own knowledge that the one in the lawsuit isn't the one that KC is claiming took Caylee?

How do you remember what page something is on in a deposition, but don't remember where GA worked in 2008. Did you file taxes in 2007 and 2008 for you and GA? Do you have copies of the W-2's for both of you? You said you didn't claim KC on your taxes...did you claim Caylee? How many dependents are listed on your tax form? Did you claim a child care credit?

If you were in fear of your life because ZFG told KC that she would harm the family, and you don't know what she looks like, and the one sueing isn't here, then are you still in fear of your life, and if you are, what steps are you taking for your own protection?

If the real ZFG is still loose, why in your interviews are you not asking for people to keep looking for her and putting out a composite of what she looks like? Couldn't KC's attorney with all of the experts that he has gotten to work on her case get a sketch artist to work pro bono and you put out your own sketch on the tv shows that you have appeared on and websites that you support?

If you believe that Caylee's dad was killed in a car accident why didn't you see about getting SSI for Caylee?

Wonderful questions! These folks are perfectly happy to waste the tax payers money, you know they would not have hesitated to apply for SSI for the baby, at least look into it. I love, love, love the why didn't you hire your own sketch artist. In none of their police interviews do you hear any of the Anthony family ask the police to do this either. They had no problem throwing Jesse, Tony, Ricardo and Amy out there as the kidnapper/murderer, but they couldn't ask for a sketch artist? They know and have always know the whole the nanny took her story was a lie. Fabulous questions!

KC took the 5th on the written questions pertaining to this ZG that Morgan sent to her. KC would not, in writing, under oath, exonerate this woman. KC could have put an end to this a long time ago before GA/CA took the stand.

Since KC is the only person on this planet that has ever laid eyes on Zanny the Nanny from Sawgrass, she is the only person that can exonerate her. She won't. CA/GA perpetuated the lie regarding Zanny the Nanny to the media which is where we are today. Morgan needs to prove through CA/GA there is no way Zanny the Nanny from Sawgrass existed. If CA/GA didn't run with the Zanny the Nanny story after they were told by LE it was a lie, I don't think they would be in the position they're in today.

KC took the 5th on the written questions pertaining to this ZG that Morgan sent to her. KC would not, in writing, under oath, exonerate this woman. KC could have put an end to this a long time ago before GA/CA took the stand.

This is 100% correct, and it appears that not everyone is aware of it. I hope Morgan reminds the Anthonys of this. It is like being mad at the bank when KC's fraudulent checks bounce. The poster saying MR. Morgan is so awful may be surprised to learn that his law firm has helped Miss Gonzalez get her children in to a hotel and out of the shelter they were forced to live in after she lost her job. The thing that is truly evil here is this family trying to blame Jesse and others for this murder.

There is one person who could have told the truth and not put the family through this, and that person is not Mr. Morgan! It's their daughter. imo

I want Morgan to ask them both, during the time that George was claiming that they were getting close to the kidnapper(s) and were watching them, whom exactly (name names) were they watching and where did they get the information? I would ask for a list of all the ZGs they ever investigated personally or had investigated by others and, if they did not investigate any ZGs, why did they choose not to investigate them? And if they did investigate any ZGs, was this ZG one of them and why?

If you think the dead body in the back of the car is not your granddaughter, then whose body do you think it was? Do you think if was the real ZFG? If the real ZFG cannot be found, how would you know that it was not her? If you know the ZFG sueing is not the real ZFG, where is the real ZFG? Did your private detective ever show you pictures of other ZFG's? How would you rule them out since you have never seen her? Do you believe Casey has lied to you since Caylee went missing?

I would like Morgan to force Cindy to hand over the list of addresses/phone numbers she said she had for Zanny the Nanny. If she doesn't, I'd like to see her held in contempt or charged with perjury (if that's legally possible).

How about this?
Cindy, if, as you have stated in the past, Caylee's father did not want to be a part of her life, how do you reconcile his fatal car accident occurring as he was on his way to her first birthday party?

!! Good question !!

ETA: They're all good questions!

How about this?

That's a good one! :)

If you think the dead body in the back of the car is not your granddaughter, then whose body do you think it was? Do you think if was the real ZFG? If the real ZFG cannot be found, how would you know that it was not her? If you know the ZFG sueing is not the real ZFG, where is the real ZFG? Did your private detective ever show you pictures of other ZFG's? How would you rule them out since you have never seen her? Do you believe Casey has lied to you since Caylee went missing?

Love that one!

I want Morgan to ask them both, during the time that George was claiming that they were getting close to the kidnapper(s) and were watching them, whom exactly (name names) were they watching and where did they get the information? I would ask for a list of all the ZGs they ever investigated personally or had investigated by others and, if they did not investigate any ZGs, why did they choose not to investigate them? And if they did investigate any ZGs, was this ZG one of them and why?

CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico in the original depo. Is this the same one GA was refering to?

Since KC is the only person on this planet that has ever laid eyes on Zanny the Nanny from Sawgrass, she is the only person that can exonerate her. She won't. CA/GA perpetuated the lie regarding Zanny the Nanny to the media which is where we are today. Morgan needs to prove through CA/GA there is no way Zanny the Nanny from Sawgrass existed. If CA/GA didn't run with the Zanny the Nanny story after they were told by LE it was a lie, I don't think they would be in the position they're in today.

Hear hear!

For GA:

When you were driving around with the Kidfinders sign, did you go to Sawgrass and/or Blanchard park looking for people who may have seen KC or Caylee the day that they went missing?

Where you the primary childcare person for Caylee during the day?

WooHoo!!!I liked all the questions, but these two really grabbed my attention.

RE BOLDED BY ME: I understand the frustration posters feel about the content of these depositions. While even I have cringed at the manner Morgan and Dill have posed the questions to the A's, what he is searching for is not just their statement that his client is not ZFG, but he must also prove that his client was damaged, deliberately by KC, CA etc., he must also show the court that the family should have reasonably known that his client was not the ZFG and yet they still perpetuated the ZFG lie, thus continuing the tort against his client. What he appears to be trying to do is show that the family knew KC had no job, no income, was a known liar, and therefore they should have reasonably known that there was NO NANNY, and that by not being truthful about all of the above, yes their words and actions caused damage to his client. She is entitled to DAMAGES this is a civil case. KC and the A family did cause damage to this woman. What I don't like is that when the questions are posed they are not presented as professionally as they should be. they do "sound" like a fishing expedition. In thsi respect I do not think ZG's attorneys have presented themselves well. But I think they are trying to do a good thing for ZG.

Sorry, last post was OT. I thought the only questions to be asked were those already asked of them and that the court would decide in May if they would be forced to answer the questions they refused to respond to in their depo. If I'm wrong, then I would ask CA and GA to clarify their answers to a prepaired list of statements they have made which conflict one another - which would sum up probably every detail of the case!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona