What Shirt Was JB Wearing When She Was Killed?

What Was JB Wearing When She Was Killed?

• A RED Shirt

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • A WHITE Shirt

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
that's plausable,too.I don't have any one single theory,but I do think things started in her room,and BR was in his room,and he was ushered out the next morning in case he'd heard something.
As far as the scream ..I think it could have been PR.JB was likely unconcious by the time she was brought to the basement.Perhaps she staged things and then went and got JR out of bed,saying she couldn't find JB,and pretended to 'find' her then? Either that, or maybe she thought JB was dead,and she moved a bit.

JMO8778 said:
that's plausable,too.I don't have any one single theory,but I do think things started in her room,and BR was in his room,and he was ushered out the next morning in case he'd heard something.
As far as the scream ..I think it could have been PR.JB was likely unconcious by the time she was brought to the basement.Perhaps she staged things and then went and got JR out of bed,saying she couldn't find JB,and pretended to 'find' her then? Either that, or maybe she thought JB was dead,and she moved a bit.
Yes, I believe that it all started in her room too. I also agree with you about the scream coming from Patsy (after realizing that her "rage filled" anger had taken JB to the point of no return....thats when I believe the scream occurred).

Ames said:
Yes, I believe that it all started in her room too. I also agree with you about the scream coming from Patsy (after realizing that her "rage filled" anger had taken JB to the point of no return....thats when I believe the scream occurred).
I have to wonder though,was JB possibly convulsing from a prior head injury,and so she was hit with the huge one(that cracked her skull) to make sure she was dead?(instead of calling 911,for whatever reason(s) ).It was said that blow would have made a tremendous noise when her skull split..did that cause PR to scream?? If so,did JR hear her and come running?(if he wasn't already there.....).

JMO8778 said:
I have to wonder though,was JB possibly convulsing from a prior head injury,and so she was hit with the huge one(that cracked her skull) to make sure she was dead?(instead of calling 911,for whatever reason(s) ).It was said that blow would have made a tremendous noise when her skull split..did that cause PR to scream?? If so,did JR hear her and come running?(if he wasn't already there.....).
Here is my scenario.....JB was wearing the red turtleneck when put into bed, JB wets the bed...Patsy is pissed...flies into an "anger induced rage". Patsy grabs JB, and twists the turtleneck collar around her neck, and at the same time...she slings JB onto either the sink, the toilet or the tub...causing JB's skull to crack. Patsy hears the sound of her skull cracking.... JB starts convulsing, and then slips into unconsciousness. Patsy, not being a nurse...doctor or anything in the medical field....believes that JB is dead. Patsy screams...John comes running...and the coverup begins. IMO

Ames said:
I believe that JB was in the red turtleneck when she went to bed that night, she wet the bed...Patsy got pissed...and flew into a rage...and used the collar of the turtle neck to choke her with. I believe that she probably wore the red turtleneck UNDER the white shirt to the White's party, and when they got home, JB was asleep...so, Patsy took off the white shirt and just left the turtleneck on her (it would have woke her up to try and pull off a turtleneck...IMO). Patsy didn't want to leave the red shirt on JB, the collar was all stretched out of shape...and it would have looked suspicious. I believe that right after the attack, Patsy changed JB back into the white shirt. That is why Patsy can't keep her story straight in her interviews about which shirt JB wore to bed that night. First she says the red turtleneck, and then she says the white shirt. Steve Thomas believes she was wearing the red shirt, also.
The problem with this though is that the "red turtleneck" that ST claims was soaking actually turned out to be a red JUMPSUIT. JBR wore the white shirt to the Whites, returned home in it, was put to bed in it and was killed in it. There was no red turtleneck other than mentioned that PR wanted them to dress alike and JBR wanted to wear her new shirt from the Gap.

Credence said:
The problem with this though is that the "red turtleneck" that ST claims was soaking actually turned out to be a red JUMPSUIT. JBR wore the white shirt to the Whites, returned home in it, was put to bed in it and was killed in it. There was no red turtleneck other than mentioned that PR wanted them to dress alike and JBR wanted to wear her new shirt from the Gap.
Not true...Patsy states in one of her interviews...that she put JB to bed wearing the RED turtleneck...and then she changes her mind...and says the white Gap shirt. Steve Thomas believes this too...its in his book...because the red turtleneck was found wadded up in the bathroom....I don't know what was soaking...I believe you when you say it was a red Jumpsuit....what was soaking and what was wadded up...is two entirely different things.

"Later JonBenét awakened after wetting the bed, as indicated by the plastic sheets, the urine stains, the pull-up diaper package hanging half-way out of a cabinet, and the balled-up turtleneck found in the bathroom. I concluded that the little girl had worn the red turtleneck to bed, as her mother originally said, and that it was stripped off when it got wet."

http://www.forstevethomas.com/civilsuitpt3.htm

when interviewed,ST asked PR what JB wore to bed..he started with..'the red shirt..',and PR butted in with,'no,the white one'..and I think when first q'd about it,she only said 'polo shirt',not mentioning the color at all.
it seems to me that ST felt she had the red one on,and was trying to trick her into admitting that.(b/c they said she went straight to bed..not likely that an intruder would change her clothes..)

Ames said:
Here is my scenario.....JB was wearing the red turtleneck when put into bed, JB wets the bed...Patsy is pissed...flies into an "anger induced rage". Patsy grabs JB, and twists the turtleneck collar around her neck, and at the same time...she slings JB onto either the sink, the toilet or the tub...causing JB's skull to crack. Patsy hears the sound of her skull cracking.... JB starts convulsing, and then slips into unconsciousness. Patsy, not being a nurse...doctor or anything in the medical field....believes that JB is dead. Patsy screams...John comes running...and the coverup begins. IMO
I have to wonder if JR talked her out of getting JB to the ER...b/c he was afraid of what they would find???Same reason he wanted to get out of town so fast..to protect his own hide,knowing what they would find at the autopsy???

Ames said:
Not true...Patsy states in one of her interviews...that she put JB to bed wearing the RED turtleneck...and then she changes her mind...and says the white Gap shirt. Steve Thomas believes this too...its in his book...because the red turtleneck was found wadded up in the bathroom....I don't know what was soaking...I believe you when you say it was a red Jumpsuit....what was soaking and what was wadded up...is two entirely different things.
They are.

The jumpsuit was soaking and the turtleneck was wadded up in the bathroom.

Why would PR leave it there if it was the reason she is supposed to have lost it and killed her daughter?

narlacat said:
They are.

Why would PR leave it there if it was the reason she is supposed to have lost it and killed her daughter?

narlacat,

Yes I agree, its the same as urine-soaked longjohns. Also if JonBenet had worn the Red Turtleneck beneath the White Gap Top, then its neck would be visible above that of the White Gap Top, and photographs taken at the White's party, along with witness statements, would have confirmed it was worn.

A better candidate for alternate bedtime clothing is the Red Jumpsuit, particularly as it was being washed out, why does the wife of a millionaire start washing out on the morning of their flight?

I think the red shirt was left in the bathroom when JonBenet refused to wear it to the Whites'. I think she wore the white one to the party, to bed, and was found still wearing it on the 26th.

I think it's entirely possible that Patsy had JonBenet put it the RTN on before bed, so she would be dressed in it when they went to leave in the morning, and after JonBenet ended up dead, Patsy put it back on her to follow the "she was asleep when we got home" story.

I also have to wonder why the wife of a millionaire, a woman who supposedly disliked doing laundry, would be soaking and washing out anything early in the morning - when they're on a schedule to make a flight, and have limited time, and her housekeeper will be coming over later in the day. I'd think Patsy's time would be better spent writing LHP the check she promised and then writing a quick note asking her to deal with the jumper and/or turtle neck.

Nuisanceposter said:
I think it's entirely possible that Patsy had JonBenet put it the RTN on before bed, so she would be dressed in it when they went to leave in the morning, and after JonBenet ended up dead, Patsy put it back on her to follow the "she was asleep when we got home" story.

I also have to wonder why the wife of a millionaire, a woman who supposedly disliked doing laundry, would be soaking and washing out anything early in the morning - when they're on a schedule to make a flight, and have limited time, and her housekeeper will be coming over later in the day. I'd think Patsy's time would be better spent writing LHP the check she promised and then writing a quick note asking her to deal with the jumper and/or turtle neck.
NP: Isn't that a very plausible theory, that she may have been trying to dress her for the morning and JB did not want it. I can definitely see that happening.

JMO8778 said:
I have to wonder if JR talked her out of getting JB to the ER...b/c he was afraid of what they would find???Same reason he wanted to get out of town so fast..to protect his own hide,knowing what they would find at the autopsy???

Sure, that would be MY guess...IMO

narlacat said:
They are.

The turtleneck is not the reason that I think that Patsy lost it and killed her daughter. She wet the bed...I believe thats the reason. And I don't think that she actually used the collar to choke her to death with....I do, however, think that she grabbed it and twisted it up around her neck, leaving marks on her neck...caused by Patsy's rings...and threw her onto the tub, the toilet or the sink....causing the head injury. I think that Patsy didn't figure that the police would think that a balled up turtleneck had anything to do with it...thats why she didn't remove it....either that, or she forgot to.

UKGuy said:
narlacat,

Yes I agree, its the same as urine-soaked longjohns. Also if JonBenet had worn the Red Turtleneck beneath the White Gap Top, then its neck would be visible above that of the White Gap Top, and photographs taken at the White's party, along with witness statements, would have confirmed it was worn.

A better candidate for alternate bedtime clothing is the Red Jumpsuit, particularly as it was being washed out, why does the wife of a millionaire start washing out on the morning of their flight?

We have never read...or at least I haven't....any statements from the witnesses at the party concerning anything about the Ramsey's..including what JB was wearing that night....nor have I seen pictures....Steve Thomas has the same theory that I do....and he was THERE...and he talked to people and he saw the pictures. I think that HE probably knows alot more that WE do. I also think that alot of evidence has been withheld from the public....which is obvious, because the pictures that the White's took at the party have never been released.

I have to agree...I think Steve Thomas knows a lot more info than we do, info he did not divulge in his book. There has to be a good reason that some info, such as the pictures from the Whites' party we'd all love to see, has been held back all this time. Even Linda Arndt, if you base any stock on what she says, has claimed that all info has not been released to the public. I wonder if that information will ever become public knowledge?

Nuisanceposter said:
I have to agree...I think Steve Thomas knows a lot more info than we do, info he did not divulge in his book. There has to be a good reason that some info, such as the pictures from the Whites' party we'd all love to see, has been held back all this time. Even Linda Arndt, if you base any stock on what she says, has claimed that all info has not been released to the public. I wonder if that information will ever become public knowledge?
I read somewhere on one of these Boards that Linda Arndt was writing a book. Anyone know or hear anything about it. Also, Lawrence Smith was writing a book due out in December but I think it is being held up until July. :(

Nuisanceposter said:
I have to agree...I think Steve Thomas knows a lot more info than we do, info he did not divulge in his book.
Sure, of course he does!

There has to be a good reason that some info, such as the pictures from the Whites' party we'd all love to see, has been held back all this time. Even Linda Arndt, if you base any stock on what she says, has claimed that all info has not been released to the public. I wonder if that information will ever become public knowledge?

Did you see the "48 Hours" special with JR, back in Dec.? They even said on there that there is a "WAREHOUSE full of evidence"...that hasn't even been gone through, yet. What the heck are they waiting on? Geez....:rolleyes: My guess is that the info. will never become public knowledge.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back