What should Morgan ask in Padilla's depo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to know if Tracy ever even heard the word "Zenaida" in the A house. And how many times the name "Caylee" was even uttered by KC, in what context, and if she was bringing it up or simply answering someone else's comment.

We haven't heard a peep from Morgan's office about the LP crew depos since at least May it seems. Perhaps he knew about the stupid motion JB filed and was waiting to hear about the conclusion. The good thing is that Morgan's office puts them on their website right away, so when they do happen, we'll have a link right away I hope.

Also, when LP originally told the story about the Anthonys deciding not to take polygraphs, he said it was Lee that brought the news to him. I'd like to know if Tracy heard the actual conversation inside the house and whose idea it actually was to avoid them. I'm thinking Lee may have only been the messenger, and it was CA, or even GA that told them all to refuse.

I'd really like to know if Tracy ever even heard the word "Zenaida" in the A house. And how many times the name "Caylee" was even uttered by KC, in what context, and if she was bringing it up or simply answering someone else's comment.

We haven't heard a peep from Morgan's office about the LP crew depos since at least May it seems. Perhaps he knew about the stupid motion JB filed and was waiting to hear about the conclusion. The good thing is that Morgan's office puts them on their website right away, so when they do happen, we'll have a link right away I hope.

Also, when LP originally told the story about the Anthonys deciding not to take polygraphs, he said it was Lee that brought the news to him. I'd like to know if Tracy heard the actual conversation inside the house and whose idea it actually was to avoid them. I'm thinking Lee may have only been the messenger, and it was CA, or even GA that told them all to refuse.

Lee knows something Cindy does not, she is not smarter than the detectives and she cannot fool all the people, all the time, and his mother and father had been covering up for Casey and it would be exposed in short order. Like Leonard and Mr. Grund and Tim Miller and Mark NeJame, in his words "It was very clear to me, very early on, the truth of what had transpired here", Lee knew that would how up.

I am relieved that Judge Rodriguez is allowing this case to proceed. Clearly there are thousands upon thousands of dollars being made by the A family, and I see no reason whatsoever why the good people of the community will not be as offended by that as we all are and award Zenaida some of it when she wins her judgment. It will be good to add LP's testimony because he will tell that they clearly, clearly NEVER looked for a real Zeniada, never instructed or asked him to help in any such farce of looking for her. It works in her favor that this has been delayed so very much, because now the public has heard Tracey, Rob and LP's police interviews that were very illuminating, and we have heard the Anthony's recent depositions, so more and more sympathy is garnered for Miss Zenaida and her poor children as the callous and evil nature of the lies is the common understanding. I have said this before here, but if I sat on a civil jury for her, or Jesse or Amy ......I would award them obscene, life changing, amounts of money just to ensure that the A family doesn't wind up in a lovely upscale new neighborhood , wealthy over this murder! There never was a missing child, let's call it what it was, a murder.:furious:

I loved Mr. Morgan's description of Cindy when he was on 48 hours. She ridiculed him and said he was doing this for publicity. I don't know him personally, but when I researched him I learned he and his wife have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity there and done real work for the charity. I judge someone by their deeds, so Cindy better take on a lesser person if she wants to act holier than thou, she better search high and low.

:furious:
Since this suit was filed we have seen the Anthonys continue to disparage Miss Zenaida, call Tony a drug dealer and and pimp, call Amy and Ricardo heroin addicts, openly accuse Jesse ( and his poor mother) of taking the baby, disparage the "black man" the police officer and openly accuse him of hiding or disposing of the Zanny phone number Cindy turned over, and what is clear to me is these folks need a CONSEQUENCE to make them stop. It is outside the bounds of what a juror would accept. Thank you Judge for letting the case continue on. Kasen thought you had forecast to him you would not, I believe he said something like I don't want to kick a gift horse in the mouth. "Never assume", Judge admonished him.
Indeed.

I am relieved that Judge Rodriguez is allowing this case to proceed. Clearly there are thousands upon thousands of dollars being made by the A family, and I see no reason whatsoever why the good people of the community will not be as offended by that as we all are and award Zenaida some of it when she wins her judgment. It will be good to add LP's testimony because he will tell that they clearly, clearly NEVER looked for a real Zeniada, never instructed or asked him to help in any such farce of looking for her. It works in her favor that this has been delayed so very much, because now the public has heard Tracey, Rob and LP's police interviews that were very illuminating, and we have heard the Anthony's recent depositions, so more and more sympathy is garnered for Miss Zenaida and her poor children as the callous and evil nature of the lies is the common understanding. I have said this before here, but if I sat on a civil jury for her, or Jesse or Amy ......I would award them obscene, life changing, amounts of money just to ensure that the A family doesn't wind up in a lovely upscale new neighborhood , wealthy over this murder! There never was a missing child, let's call it what it was, a murder.:furious:

I loved Mr. Morgan's description of Cindy when he was on 48 hours. She ridiculed him and said he was doing this for publicity. I don't know him personally, but when I researched him I learned he and his wife have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity there and done real work for the charity. I judge someone by their deeds, so Cindy better take on a lesser person if she wants to act holier than thou, she better search high and low.

:furious:
Since this suit was filed we have seen the Anthonys continue to disparage Miss Zenaida, call Tony a drug dealer and and pimp, call Amy and Ricardo heroin addicts, openly accuse Jesse ( and his poor mother) of taking the baby, disparage the "black man" the police officer and openly accuse him of hiding or disposing of the Zanny phone number Cindy turned over, and what is clear to me is these folks need a CONSEQUENCE to make them stop. It is outside the bounds of what a juror would accept. Thank you Judge for letting the case continue on. Kasen thought you had forecast to him you would not, I believe he said something like I don't want to kick a gift horse in the mouth. "Never assume", Judge admonished him.
Indeed.

I think the pit bull met the real pit bull. Yeah to Morgan.

I'm actualy going to side with those who question why LP would be depo'd in the civil suit. His entirety of contact with the defendant was limited to a few well documented sentances. Anything else he knows would be heresay at best.

Now granted they could question him as to whether he did any of his own research or investigation of ZFG and KC's story of the kidnapping nanny, and what his findings were. But I don't think that would be a particularly long or fruitful conversation. At least it would not put forth anything not already known.

The only other use for LP might, and I emphassize MIGHT, be to call into question CA and GA's depositions. But even then there are far better ways to do that, that do not come associated with LP's penchant for embellishment, tall tales and wild speculation.

I'm just not seeing a strong basis for the plaintiff to drag LP into the civil trial.

Like him or not, LP really has so used himself up with all his public appearances and theories and changing stories that he isn't going to be much of a witness for anyone, except possibly the defendant seeking to suggest reasonable doubt. Anyone taking his deposition needs to break through the confusion and find out what he actually knows, with firsthand knowledge, because he participated, heard it himself, saw it himself, etc. They would need to separate this from all the stuff he repeats that he's heard from others. No more pontifical "we." If he has anything factual to offer of value in the civil case, it would be anything he heard and observed in the early days about the A's looking into ZG, the changing ZG stories, etc. In the criminal case, who knows? His determination to make RK look more suspicious than the defendant makes no sense to me. He so offended Cindy he was tossed from the premises, and mostly repeats what he's allegedly been told by the others in his group. The truth about the woman who "guarded" Casey might be interesting: what her role really was, if she learned anything, what her relationship with the A's is, if LP has lost all control over her. Too bad they didn't just leave the defendant in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther