What The Hell Is Going On Here??????????

Callan, there are dozens of regional language variances in the United States. They aren't likely found in the UK or if they are they may not mean the same thing as in the USA. In my region "pretty sure" means the same thing as "no question." Such phrases are colloquialisms or idioms in American English. Some people use "exactly" "sure enough" and many other phrases. They all mean the same thing.

By getting very technical one could say that unless Haney and Smit were at the autopsy and saw the pineapple and were absolutely able to identify it as pineapple, or unless they were the person who tested the pineapple at the lab, then they could not possible "know" it was pineapple. However, most adjudication deals with reasonable doubt and it is from that viewpoint investigators base their questioning. I hope this clears up your confusion on what Haney and Smit were saying -- they both meant JonBenet definitely had pineapple in her upper digestive tract.

All I can say is, what ever you were on last night - read this rubbish that you have posted and stay off it in future. :eek:

No YOU said that the WC had no junk, it wasn't me that said that. I said that the basement was full of junk...and as you pointed out in one of John's interviews...the train room was too.

I said, there WAS junk in there and that there was a CLEAR PATH straight through to the wine cellar.

Perhaps if you had answered the question straight away, instead of hoping that I would forget, you may have made yourself look less silly{?}

Look at what happened to poor JMO8778.

The same way she faked her emotion in the 911 call. She was an actress...remember?

How could I forget? All those tv shows, theatre, films. Brilliant.

Oh dear Ames, at least TRY and have some dignity. :doh:

Hmm, let me think.

UNKNOWN DNA mixed with her blood, in her underwear.- The DNA "evidence" has been done over and over Callan. You really have to reasearch this. It could have and most likely is from the worker in the plant.
UNKNOWN DNA under her fingernails. Do you have any idea how much unknown DNA you have right now under your fingernails. You have it.
Pubic hair, from UNKNOWN person. - If you are talking about the pubic hair fround in the blanket next to her? that was said to be an arm hair from Patsy Ramsey. Reported by the FOX News Channel. The Ramseys sued Fox.
UNKNOWN animal hairs. - Not so unknown. Patsy says she had "Beaver Boots".
UNKNOWN fibres. - And your point is?
Fresh UNKNOWN footprints, found next to her body. - Talk to me about this. Never heard of it.

So apparently, one or both of the Ramsey's carried out this frenzied attack, yet not ONE of the above pieces of evidence, can be linked to them{?} Really, so those fibers under the tape of JB's mouth from Patsy's jacket are just for fun? And the fibers from her jacket in the garrotte are just for fun? And the fibers found in the paint tray from Patsy's jacket are just for fun?

Not possible.

In fact, the police were so desparate, they decided to try a little 'trickery' in the hope that Patsy Ramsey would crack.

Look at this.

TOM HANEY: And I told you then
6 that I wouldn't lie to you. And I don't have
7 any reason to lie to you.
8 PATSY RAMSEY: Great.
9 TOM HANEY: And I didn't lie to you
10 about the information, this medical information
11 that I told you about.
12 PATSY RAMSEY: Okay, this is very
13 hurtful.
14 TOM HANEY: I know that. And if I
15 told you right now that we have in the process
16 of being examined trace evidence that appears to
17 link you to the death of JonBenet, what would
18 you tell me?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: That's totally
20 incredible. (INAUDIBLE).
21 TOM HANEY: How is it impossible?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: I did not kill my
23 child. I didn't have a thing to do with it.
24 TOM HANEY: And I am not talking,
25 you know, somebody's guess or some rumor or some
1 story.
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't care what
3 you're talking about.
4 TOM HANEY: I am talking about
5 scientific evidence.

I wonder where that all went?

Another thing about this, Patsy Ramsey gets angry and her voice suddenly cracks with emotion. How the hell could she fake something like that?

He is not lying here. He is talking abou the fibers from her sweater. He is also talking about the fact that it appears that JonBenet was molested three days prior.

So there!:snooty:

I said, there WAS junk in there and that there was a CLEAR PATH straight through to the wine cellar.

Perhaps if you had answered the question straight away, instead of hoping that I would forget, you may have made yourself look less silly{?}

My, my, my.... aren't you the smart butt today....

I didn't answer, because I haven't been on the internet, all weekend. This is the first time that I have been on since Friday, if it is any of your business.

Bottom line, there was junk in ALL the rooms, so how did the intruder see to get around. And don't give me that "the light was on" crap. I have read where it was on and I have read where it was off. SO nobody KNOWS if it was on or off, my guess is, IF and that's a big IF...it was on, its because John turned it on when he went to move her body, so that it could be more easily found.

All I can say is, what ever you were on last night - read this rubbish that you have posted and stay off it in future. :eek:

I think that YOU are the one that is "ON" something...my dear Callan.

Oh good lord...I didn't say that she was a TELEVISION actress. YOU at least try and have some dignity. I bet that you didn't know that when she won the title of Miss WV, she did a monologue...of the "Prime of Miss Jean Brody." That is called ACTING...my dear.

Why not stay on TOPIX where they like to dish it out in the same manner you enjoy. Here they really try to maintain a higher level of discourse and maturity :blowkiss: No harm intended. Not trashing the other site, it is a good place for a steet fight type debate, here is not.

Why not stay on TOPIX where they like to dish it out in the same manner you enjoy. Here they really try to maintain a higher level of discourse and maturity :blowkiss: No harm intended. Not trashing the other site, it is a good place for a steet fight type debate, here is not.

AMEN!!

Oh good lord...I didn't say that she was a TELEVISION actress. YOU at least try and have some dignity. I bet that you didn't know that when she won the title of Miss WV, she did a monologue...of the "Prime of Miss Jean Brody." That is called ACTING...my dear.

Ames, if I remember correctly Patsy won the talent contest that year or at least a scholarship for the monologue. I'd say that means she was very, very good at what she did or, as some would say, "she done good." :dance:

I do have a quibble with you though, Ames. You said you didn't say Patsy was a television actress. I think she was. I saw her on television several times and thought she was acting. ;)

He is not lying here. He is talking abou the fibers from her sweater. He is also talking about the fact that it appears that JonBenet was molested three days prior.

So there!:snooty:

I really wonder how much research Callan has actually done on this case....??

]My, my, my.... aren't you the smart butt today....[/COLOR]

I didn't answer, because I haven't been on the internet, all weekend. This is the first time that I have been on since Friday, if it is any of your business.

Bottom line, there was junk in ALL the rooms, so how did the intruder see to get around. And don't give me that "the light was on" crap. I have read where it was on and I have read where it was off. SO nobody KNOWS if it was on or off, my guess is, IF and that's a big IF...it was on, its because John turned it on when he went to move her body, so that it could be more easily found.

You just crack me up. I love that expression. I am, from now on, going to use it. :woohoo:

Ames, if I remember correctly Patsy won the talent contest that year or at least a scholarship for the monologue. I'd say that means she was very, very good at what she did or, as some would say, "she done good." :dance:

I do have a quibble with you thought, Ames. You said you didn't say Patsy was a television actress. I think she was. I saw her on television several times and thought she was acting. ;)

Yes, you are correct...Patsy DID win that year. If you pull up Miss West Virginia ...I can't remember the exact link, but I have posted it over on FFJ, there is a list of winners...in order. And she DID win, and she was quite proud of her sash and crown, displaying them on her bed, whenever she had a tour of her home.

Yes, she was a GREAT actress...(I have seen her on TV too!), very convincing.

What happened to "poor" JOM?

You just crack me up. I love that expression. I am, from now on, going to use it. :woohoo:

You want to hear what colloquialism I use as a synonym for "smart butt?" :angel:

To keep this on topic ... I did a general review of some child homicide statistics. I tried to find some cases as far back as 1950 through 2004 where one or both parents were "framed" by the investigators, then arrested, charged and arraigned for the death of their child. I can't find any. Of course, almost always one or both parents are immediately suspects but the ones that ended up incarcerated actually confessed or the evidence overwhelmingly showed they were guilty. At that point plea bargains were usually brought in by the defense attorney.

So, does anyone know of a case where one or both parents were framed and went to prison? In other words, a case where an innocent parent is spending time in prison. It has to be beyond reasonable doubt. I know Scott Peterson, Jeffrey MacDonald, and Darlie Routier have their proponents of innocence but if you list them, please give a link or two that shows some good reasons that proves the likelihood they are innocent. It would be off-topic to list the reasons here.

Callan,

Do you really think that call sounds like a mother in distress. I don't. But of course that is not admissible in Court. But Callan, I have more stress than that when I notice my checking account balance is wrong. She is right along with Susan Smith and I knew Susan was not being upfront. Not a tear was shed.

Although Patsy is capable of shedding tears, I have seen that, but she has to be incredibly stoned; otherwise she did not.

Patsy has convinced herself (writing about her in the present, why not) that what happened was an accident and that it served no purpose to go to jail for it BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT.

Now why do they keep themselves in the limelight. I have only one answer and that is John is defending the other charge that he knows is not true, the incest charge. If I did not do that, I would be white with rage and transfer that anger into defending my wife.

:bang:

Yes I do!!!!!

Begins with an a, ends with an e, and has "sshol" in the middle. :p (Actually, I think it's an idiom instead of a colloquialism, but shoot, I'm drinking hot Luzianne tea today so go figure :)).

LOL...thanks. Feel free to use it whenever you want. There has been alot of reasons to use it here on this board, lately. ;)

What happened to "poor" JOM?

Nothing. Callan just got his/her panties in a bunch, because JMO didn't reply to a post that he/she had posted. JMO said that she was just letting other posters answer the question, because they were doing such a good job of it. Apparently Callan stays on this board more than anyone, because he/she gets mad if you don't answer their post...PRONTO! Guess he/she doesn't realize that the posters here DO have a life, outside of this board.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back