What The Hell Is Going On Here??????????

Begins with an a, ends with an e, and has "sshol" in the middle. :p (Actually, I think it's an idiom instead of a colloquialism, but shoot, I'm drinking hot Luzianne tea today so go figure :)).

I started to use that, but didn't want to get banned. I was actually thinking more on the lines of...smart *advertiser censored**

I started to use that, but didn't want to get banned. I was actually thinking more on the lines of...smart *advertiser censored**

I think that is an excellent express and I think if it is spelled a$$hole that it is okay. Could be wrong though.:D

I think that is an excellent express and I think if it is spelled a$$hole that it is okay. Could be wrong though.:D

Well, I will know for sure, if I don't see you on the board for a few days...LOL

I think that the title of this thread should be..."What the hell is Callan still doing here?"..instead of "What the hell is going on here?" How many IDI's do we even have on this board...2?

Well, I will know for sure, if I don't see you on the board for a few days...LOL

I think that the title of this thread should be..."What the hell is Callan still doing here?"..instead of "What the hell is going on here?" How many IDI's do we even have on this board...2?

And I don't understand it (or maybe I do). In CrimeLibrary they all stick together and they all have different theories, they never come over here. Do you think it is because they cannot back up these theories. I think we all know how out there they are, starting with Evening 2 and ending up with Shill.

And I don't understand it (or maybe I do). In CrimeLibrary they all stick together and they all have different theories, they never come over here. Do you think it is because they cannot back up these theories. I think we all know how out there they are, starting with Evening 2 and ending up with Shill.

Where is the body of evidence that when viewed as a whole points to the non-involvement of one or both Ramseys? I have strained my reasoning abilities to try and see this and I admit I don't think John was involved until after the fact. I would change my mind if someone presented a sensible and logical case of John-(and/or Patsy)-didn't-do-it. I don't want them to be guilty.

As to IDIs on Crime Library, since they all have different theories, you know that at the very best all but one of them has to be wrong and at very worst (from IDI POV) none are correct. I think RDIs are only divided on who did what. Some believe John killed JonBenet. Other RDIs are torn between accidental or purposeful action on the part of Patsy. Regardless, most RDI theories boil down to one-or-both-parents-did-it. We aren't as diverse as the IDIs and we usually are much more courteous and friendly. :)

For what it is worth, I spent a lot of time sitting on the fence but not any longer. There can not be enough persuasive evidence to support all the various IDI theories - the evidence, viewed as a whole, should only support one IDI theory. Which bucket holds the most water?

Where is the body of evidence that when viewed as a whole points to the non-involvement of one or both Ramseys? I have strained my reasoning abilities to try and see this and I admit I don't think John was involved until after the fact. I would change my mind if someone presented a sensible and logical case of John-(and/or Patsy)-didn't-do-it. I don't want them to be guilty.

As to IDIs on Crime Library, since they all have different theories, you know that at the very best all but one of them has to be wrong and at very worst (from IDI POV) none are correct. I think RDIs are only divided on who did what. Some believe John killed JonBenet. Other RDIs are torn between accidental or purposeful action on the part of Patsy. Regardless, most RDI theories boil down to one-or-both-parents-did-it. We aren't as diverse as the IDIs and we usually are much more courteous and friendly. :)

For what it is worth, I spent a lot of time sitting on the fence but not any longer. There can not be enough persuasive evidence to support all the various IDI theories - the evidence, viewed as a whole, should only support one IDI theory. Which bucket holds the most water?

And most, not all...but most IDI's cannot prove anything. They want the RDI's to provide a link, but they don't practice what they preach, because its "OKAY" for "them" not to provide links to the ridiculous things that they say. And I will repeat my favorite....as one IDI states. A group of pedophiles came a knocking...(on Chrismas night, no less...:rolleyes: ), and Patsy went to the door. They said.."we are here to molest JonBenet", and Patsy said, "Oh, well....come on in". She proceded to round up JonBenet, who...was having a snack of pineapple. (Can you imagine? Patsy: "JonBenet, honey...finish up your pineapple, 'cause there is a group of pedophiles here to molest you". JonBenet: "Awwww, ma.....do I HAVE TO?...:rolleyes: ). She showed them to the basement, and said.."its okay if you want to molest her, I really don't mind. BUT, just don't harm her". The pedophiles all agreed, and proceeded with JonBenet down to the basement. Meanwhile, Patsy...tired from the days festivities, took a snooze on the couch. She was jolted awake by a scream...:eek: She ran down to the basement, only to be met on the stairs by one of the pedophiles, who said..."I am sorry, it was an accident". So, then they all decided to force Patsy to sit at the kitchen table, with her kleenexes, and made her write that ransom note, while they hovered over her, watching her every move...(creepy!) Again...I say...:rolleyes: Wonderful story and everything, if he were writing the beginnings of a Hollywood movie... but....does this IDI poster have a LINK, I asked. Well...NOOOOO, of course not. But, I...being an RDI...have to provide links to EVERYTHING that I post. I think that most of them are crazy...:crazy:

And most, not all...but most IDI's cannot prove anything. They want the RDI's to provide a link, but they don't practice what they preach, because its "OKAY" for "them" not to provide links to the ridiculous things that they say.... But, I...being an RDI...have to provide links to EVERYTHING that I post. I think that most of them are crazy...:crazy:

That is pretty amazing and I've read that theory myself. I've read about the McReynoldses, Chris Wolf, Helogth, the gardener, Randy Simons, Glen Meyer, and others. None of them fit the evidence as known to the public.

I suppose there are some RDIs who believe a Ramsey family member other than John or Patsy was involved. Fibers entwined in the ligature and fibers on the sticky side of the tape found on JonBenet's mouth are incriminating beyond reasonable doubt, in my opinion, that Patsy at least helped in the staging and she can't be eliminated as the writer of the ransom note. John's shirt fibers being found suggest he was involved but I can't say it means he was molesting her. Who would Patsy cover for? I can only think of three people. I'd rank those three in this order of priority: Patsy, Burke, John.

There was no way to reasonably remove JonBenet's body from that house that night unless the crime was done by an Intruder and no cunning Intruder would have left the body in the home, let alone left a ransom note then fail to take the body. I think the Ramseys were afraid either they would be seen walking around outside that night or else someone would notice one of their vehicles left the garage. An Intruder bold enough to walk in with kidnapping on his/her mind is going to be bold enough to walk out with the body.

Ho hum .... I'm repeating myself. :D

That is pretty amazing and I've read that theory myself. I've read about the McReynoldses, Chris Wolf, Helogth, the gardener, Randy Simons, Glen Meyer, and others. None of them fit the evidence as known to the public.

I suppose there are some RDIs who believe a Ramsey family member other than John or Patsy was involved. Fibers entwined in the ligature and fibers on the sticky side of the tape found on JonBenet's mouth are incriminating beyond reasonable doubt, in my opinion, that Patsy at least helped in the staging and she can't be eliminated as the writer of the ransom note. John's shirt fibers being found suggest he was involved but I can't say it means he was molesting her. Who would Patsy cover for? I can only think of three people. I'd rank those three in this order of priority: Patsy, Burke, John.

There was no way to reasonably remove JonBenet's body from that house that night unless the crime was done by an Intruder and no cunning Intruder would have left the body in the home, let alone left a ransom note then fail to take the body. I think the Ramseys were afraid either they would be seen walking around outside that night or else someone would notice one of their vehicles left the garage. An Intruder bold enough to walk in with kidnapping on his/her mind is going to be bold enough to walk out with the body.

Ho hum .... I'm repeating myself. :D

BOESP,
The only theory that will stack up is the one that includes the residents of the Ramsey household, simply because there is zero evidence to link anyone else to the crime-scene.

I reckon Patsy created and executed the wine-cellar staging, for some reason it was her baby, excuse the pun.

An interesting thought for those that think JonBenet was intended to be concealed or hidden away in the wine-cellar, was that John eventually discovered or found JonBenet. Assuming he was involved then there was no need for this to occur, JonBenet could have been left there and the Ramsey's could have proceeded to move onto the next stage? e.g. Take a flight out of the country.

So why did John have to find JonBenet, why not Patsy? If it had been Patsy this would have offered some excuse for the fiber evidence etc, at least matters would have been less clear cut. Does this suggest that John had already moved JonBenet from another location in the basement, otherwise Patsy could have found her? Patently this aspect of the staging or its follow through was not well planned?

Oh good lord...I didn't say that she was a TELEVISION actress. YOU at least try and have some dignity. I bet that you didn't know that when she won the title of Miss WV, she did a monologue...of the "Prime of Miss Jean Brody." That is called ACTING...my dear.

No dear - it is called reciting a monologue.

Where are my aspirin?

Responses in blue below:

BOESP,
The only theory that will stack up is the one that includes the residents of the Ramsey household, simply because there is zero evidence to link anyone else to the crime-scene.

I agree but there are those who refuse to see that. It is elementary Crime Scene Investigation 101.

I reckon Patsy created and executed the wine-cellar staging, for some reason it was her baby, excuse the pun.

That was funny (I am embarrassed to say).

An interesting thought for those that think JonBenet was intended to be concealed or hidden away in the wine-cellar, was that John eventually discovered or found JonBenet. Assuming he was involved then there was no need for this to occur, JonBenet could have been left there and the Ramsey's could have proceeded to move onto the next stage? e.g. Take a flight out of the country.

We agree once again. In addition, I've seen IDI say that professional profilers say the killer isn't usually the one to find the deceased so that means it wasn't likely John Ramsey since he found her. They often conclude by saying that alone points to an Intruder. In my view, it points to his late wife with John covering for her.

So why did John have to find JonBenet, why not Patsy?

See above. I think John or Patsy had recently read John Douglas's "Mindhunter" book.

If it had been Patsy this would have offered some excuse for the fiber evidence etc, at least matters would have been less clear cut. Does this suggest that John had already moved JonBenet from another location in the basement, otherwise Patsy could have found her? Patently this aspect of the staging or its follow through was not well planned?

I still sit on the fence about whether John moved JonBenet at the 11:00 AM hour. Although he could have been moving her, I think it more likely he was re-checking some things and rearranging some props in the basement.

UK:

IMO, JR knew that if Patsy was the ONE to find JonBonet, she would have cracked right then and there. She had already gone through EXTREME stress with possibly losing her temper and the end result being JonBonet being dead. And then to have to "stage" the scene so it looks like an intruder came in, I am quite sure Patsy at that point is at the BREAKING POINT!!!! Can't remember if the cancer is in the picture at this time, but if it was...........even more STRESS.

John, thinking/knowing this, knows that he must be the one to find JonBonet.

I don't know how they could have gone to the next stage, without JB being with them. That sentence confuses me. Burke would have asked where his sister was, etc. etc. etc.

No dear - it is called reciting a monologue.

Where are my aspirin?

David Letterman and Jay Leno recites monologues....whenever someone does it with enough feeling and emotion to win a beauty pageant, its called ACTING, my dear.

Honey, I believe that you need alot more than an aspirin...

Sorry, JMO- Callan's sarcastic comment was misdirected at you; it was intended for me!
Callan- I don't know what other boards you post on, nor do I care, but this one has been around long before you came here (me, too, I am a newbie, but not as new as you.) In other boards, people treat each other with respect, even when they disagree. Or they ignore them. You seem unable to do either. We all get along here, and we are not all RDIs. As is the case with many with weak arguments, they feel by being nasty or taunting they can intimidate people into either agreeing with them or backing down. Not this baby. I have chunks of people like you in my stool.

UK:

IMO, JR knew that if Patsy was the ONE to find JonBonet, she would have cracked right then and there. She had already gone through EXTREME stress with possibly losing her temper and the end result being JonBonet being dead. And then to have to "stage" the scene so it looks like an intruder came in, I am quite sure Patsy at that point is at the BREAKING POINT!!!! Can't remember if the cancer is in the picture at this time, but if it was...........even more STRESS.
I'd say that Patsy was deep down stressed out and angry at JonBenet's "seperation" from her and it's more acute because of her bout with stage 4 ovarian cancer. JonBenet, I feel, was Patsy's link to life and every step that JonBenet took towards independence had Patsy thinking about her own mortality.

-Tea

And I will repeat my favorite....as one IDI states. A group of pedophiles came a knocking...(on Chrismas night, no less...:rolleyes: ), and Patsy went to the door. They said.."we are here to molest JonBenet", and Patsy said, "Oh, well....come on in". She proceded to round up JonBenet, who...was having a snack of pineapple. (Can you imagine? Patsy: "JonBenet, honey...finish up your pineapple, 'cause there is a group of pedophiles here to molest you". JonBenet: "Awwww, ma.....do I HAVE TO?...:rolleyes: ). She showed them to the basement, and said.."its okay if you want to molest her, I really don't mind. BUT, just don't harm her". The pedophiles all agreed, and proceeded with JonBenet down to the basement. Meanwhile, Patsy...tired from the days festivities, took a snooze on the couch. She was jolted awake by a scream...:eek: She ran down to the basement, only to be met on the stairs by one of the pedophiles, who said..."I am sorry, it was an accident". So, then they all decided to force Patsy to sit at the kitchen table, with her kleenexes, and made her write that ransom note, while they hovered over her, watching her every move...(creepy!)
Oh, man! That is priceless!

-Tea

Good point. PR also likely worried about what would happen with JBR and her pageant "career" after she was gone. Despite her religious beliefs, I am sure that a cancer survivor knows the survival isn't always permanant. And like most women her age, her own mother Nedra, wouldn't be likley to survive her my many years. Actually, in reality, Nedra died before PR.
After the shock and horror of losing JBR (even if she was responsible) - I can completely understand a mother as controling as PR was with JBR as being able to actually take comfort and feel relief in the fact that she would never have to worry about who would propel JBR to superstardom after she died. Moot point.

Sorry, JMO- Callan's sarcastic comment was misdirected at you; it was intended for me!
Callan- I don't know what other boards you post on, nor do I care, but this one has been around long before you came here (me, too, I am a newbie, but not as new as you.) In other boards, people treat each other with respect, even when they disagree. Or they ignore them. You seem unable to do either. We all get along here, and we are not all RDIs. As is the case with many with weak arguments, they feel by being nasty or taunting they can intimidate people into either agreeing with them or backing down. Not this baby. I have chunks of people like you in my stool.

Callan seems to be the only one around here to whom the rules do not apply. He/she has broken many board rules and yet nothing happens. I guess we no longer have a moderater here. Too bad, I was hoping this message board would not end up like the others.

David Letterman recites monologues....whenever someone does it with enough feeling and emotion to win a beauty pageant, its called ACTING, my dear.

Oh Ames, what are we going to do with you?

What's coming next? - 'Patsy ... The Sesame Street Years.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back