What time was Ronald and Misty's fight on Feb 9th?

Heck, we don't even know if the fight was at 8:30pm or not. Ron Cummings lies.

whisp i think rc would say the fight never happened also i wondered if maybe the fight happened and with control issues mc was told to just leave and someone would be there imo..i have also wondered if tc was out with someone not wanting his wife to no maybe maybe not.i also think rcs phone could have been left at work with someone thus the pings.i just feel like after he kicked misty out and then the wbg weekend there was alot of rage there even thou he brought it own himself..and the yelling at hank sr in jail yard now well he had along time to do that before now imo its all show own his part..i dont think gms was ever at the moble home mc never told le that, that came out after le told mc they had witnesses that said she wasnt home.i dont think it matters how old a person is if they no something the truth should be told but i dont see it happening because of the cover..wouldnt it be ashame if innocent peeps are suffering for something some one else did..i just wouldnt no what to do.

whisp i think rc would say the fight never happened also i wondered if maybe the fight happened and with control issues mc was told to just leave and someone would be there imo..i have also wondered if tc was out with someone not wanting his wife to no maybe maybe not.i also think rcs phone could have been left at work with someone thus the pings.i just feel like after he kicked misty out and then the wbg weekend there was alot of rage there even thou he brought it own himself..and the yelling at hank sr in jail yard now well he had along time to do that before now imo its all show own his part..i dont think gms was ever at the moble home mc never told le that, that came out after le told mc they had witnesses that said she wasnt home.i dont think it matters how old a person is if they no something the truth should be told but i dont see it happening because of the cover..wouldnt it be ashame if innocent peeps are suffering for something some one else did..i just wouldnt no what to do.

bolded by me....

This is interesting...the phone issue has not occured to me, but you have a great point...

Perhaps someone at Ron's job..did that..

Also, I agree with you...Ron probably did have a lot of rage over the Misty "weekend..."...I just can't imagine her coming back to Ron's after that...I am still of the opinion she was staying at her parents..on Magnolia...and that could be why LE were telling her there were witnesses that claimed she was not at Rons...(because she was at Magnolia) and therefore GMS..had to say Misty WAS at Ron's...to claim seeing that Haleigh was still alive then...

You are correct...If GMS had dropped by at Ron's that evening, Misty would have included her...in her script.....MOO

If true....There is some reason...Misty CANNOT tell the LE..she was NOT at Ron's home that evening..
Perhaps she HAS told the LE....we would not know if she did...

IMO and this is JMO :)

I am thinking Misty didn't have a fight with Ron on the phone at 8:30pm. I think after Misty was called by TN is when she arrived at the MH and that was sometime after Ron had left for work. I think all the calls to Misty's phone was Ron's obsessive personality, trying to get a hold of her to go over and babysit the kids- or trying to find her location.

In my theory, Ron locked the kids in the MH and went to work. It was very very important that Ron get a hold of Misty that night, b/c if not, who was going to make the 911 call? And the call HAD to be made that night. (also in my theory HaLeigh wasn't at school that Monday, when Ron almost took people out at the bus stop, i think he was rushing an almost deceased HaLeigh to GGS house- i really don't think he was driving like a bat out of he77 to get an outfit)

JMO

Hi OBE. I Brought my post below over from another thread from last night. We were having the same thoughts as you proposed in your above post...

(Originally Posted By SmoothOperator)
dodie, I am really really thinking that you are sooo very on to "IT".... your above post literally sent a chill up the back of my neck and I truly feel is close to what happened the night of February 9, 2009... That Misty was out of the MH for "some" amt of time.. And possibly it was Ron's call to Tommy to see WTH was going on at the MH cuz Ron couldn't get Misty on her phone, that took Tommy to the MH that night... But Tommy's agenda was NOT to check on Misty but much more of nefarious agenda and knowing that Misty was out from the MH and he had full reign of that MH and whatever "it" was that he was wanting from that MH.... And that is what Tommy did and that is why Misty does NOT KNOW exactly what happened to Haleigh...

ETA~ And I am not meaning that Haleigh was necessarily the "IT" that Tommy was after, quite possibly "IT" was drugs, or really who the hell knows.. and that something happened that Tommy did not necessarily "plan" on happening when setting out to go to that MH... Tommy by his own admission was EXTREMELY "F-ed" up..

I think you might be on to something....Misty has a guy over, they're on the couch...ahem...Tommy gets Ron's call and heads over to the MH. Misty and "friend" are um busy so they don't hear Tommy trying to break in...but Jr is awakened.

Jr wanders into the living room and gets to see the "couch bounce"=misty and friend....and about this time Tommy breaks in to get either the drugs/guns/whatever and in the process of him robbing the place Haleigh gets hurt.

Misty freaks out because she knows her brother hurt/killed Haleigh...and the cover up begins.

I really wouldn't think based on the info released that what happened to Haleigh happened at Magnolia street because there's been no report that Jr ever said they left the MH that night. You'd think if they had, there'd have been some mention that they were there.

My only other thought would be that Misty had the guy over and gave Haleigh something to 'quiet" her so she could be with her guy, I mean what would make Ron the angriest, but for Misty to have sex with another guy in RON'S house....

One point that keeps sticking in my mind is that 911 call when you hear Ron screaming "what did you do to my daughter" at misty....that with Smooth Operator's ideas really seem to make everything kind of fall into place for me anyway.

Just moo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back