What Will KC's Reaction Be When She Sees TL at Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she will do everything in her power to show him no reaction at all, however inside she will have quite a bit of emotion. She will tell herself that he still wants her regardless of what he says or does. She will have her team there to give her security and they will be kept busy to sooth her.
She will spend time daydreaming about how she will show them all once she is found not guilty, thinking about making money on a book deal etc and glancing at some guy on the jury telling herself that he thinks she's hot and maybe they can hook up after this is all done.
She will also lean into JB to show everyone they're sharing a little joke, she'll smile and try her best to look detached to everyone else.

VB

Her jaw may clench but there will be no outward sign of recognition . TonE inflicted a narcissistic injury to KC and to her he no longer exists. Narcissists split ( splitting) you are good or bad with me or against me no shades of gray .

What's interesting in her jailhouse letters, is despite desperately wanting his phone number when she got arrested, not once does she mention him! Only how Jesse betrayed her...

If KC were to set eyes on TL--my bet is that she would INDEED have feelings (after all! He was her "boyfriend" as she stated during her call home when she wanted his phone number)---however, she would never let any feelings show. She is a master of going all lifeless (like a 2 day dead cod carcass) when backed into a corner.
To everyone's dismay this case will very likely wind up without a trial...the closest KC will have to another TL "boyfriend" will be the guys who are writing to her in Jail.

I agree that she'd have feelings, I don't think she's so sociopathic that she would be indifferent. Besides, even sociopaths can get enraged by what they perceive as betrayal. Not sure if rage or humiliation would predominate- after all, as other posters have pointed out (sorry, the multi-quote was already out of hand), she'd want him to want her, to regret siding with the SA, and she knows 'blue isn't her color'. Either way- she'd want to hurt him, to make him suffer, and I don't know if she has the intelligence or emotional maturity to refrain from trying to make him jealous- or attempting something similarly spiteful and ineffective. JMO.

And I agree, Linas K, her ranting in her letters about Jesse (who did nothing to injure her except 'love Caylee more') vs. Tony (refused her calls, rejected her, wore a wire, etc) is significant. I think Tony (or more accurately, what Tony represents to her) has way more impact on her emotions. Plus, I see her as the kind of girl who just can't get over losing. Again, jmo.

IMO, Casey is not going to deal well with any of the prosecutions witnesses. Her anger will be off the charts as early as the opening statement of the prosecution.

As far as TL, she will run the gamut of remembering the beer and groceries she bought the 'boys', and the carefree shopping trips she went on with someone elses' money. She will remember the places she and TL went together, etc. THEN, there will be tremendous anger because he is still free to do all of those things with someone else.

Don't know why, but I keep having visions of Casey, Cindy, and George jumping up and shouting "OBJECTION!!" throughout the trial. IMO, it is a great possibility that one or more, and possibly all three being held in comptempt of court at least once during this trial.

BTW, did we ever find out if the Anthony's will be allowed in court until they have testified? Unless they are subpoenaed to be in a court witness holding room waiting to testify, they can always watch the trial on TV.

JMO and wondering!

This is my first time starting a Thread, hope I did it right.

What do you think KC's reaction will be when she sees TL and her other friends for the first time at trial. She has not been face to face with Tony since all this happened.
Embarrassed; she won't look at them while they're on the stand, imo.

I don't think she is going to have any physical reaction to Tony or anyone else. Her defense team will request that she is medicated every morning for anxiety. They will also request sleeping medication the night before each court date so KC will arrive sleepy and appear calm without her usual ADHD fidgeting and OCD shirt picking and hair grooming.

Actually, I think every post so far is correct. I think she's going to run the gammet of emotions and some will seep through to a physical response. Mainly, that squinty eye glaring laser stare at him, faulting him for her being in the mess she's in. Other than that, I agree she will scribble notes and read papers on the desk, going out of her way to avoid any further eye contact after her initial stare down.

I think KC will finally draw blood from rubbing her hands so hard.

I'd like to add that I sure hope and pray for him. That he has moved on without too much psychological damage. Can you even fathom having a boyfriend/girlfriend that has murdered their child right under your nose and you not even know that something was going on? wow!

IMO, Casey is not going to deal well with any of the prosecutions witnesses. Her anger will be off the charts as early as the opening statement of the prosecution.

As far as TL, she will run the gamut of remembering the beer and groceries she bought the 'boys', and the carefree shopping trips she went on with someone elses' money. She will remember the places she and TL went together, etc. THEN, there will be tremendous anger because he is still free to do all of those things with someone else.

Don't know why, but I keep having visions of Casey, Cindy, and George jumping up and shouting "OBJECTION!!" throughout the trial. IMO, it is a great possibility that one or more, and possibly all three being held in comptempt of court at least once during this trial.

BTW, did we ever find out if the Anthony's will be allowed in court until they have testified? Unless they are subpoenaed to be in a court witness holding room waiting to testify, they can always watch the trial on TV.

JMO and wondering!

I agree with the bolded. I predict KC will have at least one major meltdown.

It would be interesting if Tony brings a new girlfriend to support him. I do not believe Casey believes that a male could be interested in a female other than her! She needs some doses of reality, in the fact that the whole world does not revolve around her.

I too hope he walks into court with a beautiful doll dangling from his arm...wouldn't that just be twisting the knife.:dance:

I don't think Casey will have any reaction to be honest. If she does it will not be pleasant because I think she will view him negatively for having worked with LE therefor seeing him as a traitor.

I'd like to add that I sure hope and pray for him. That he has moved on without too much psychological damage. Can you even fathom having a boyfriend/girlfriend that has murdered their child right under your nose and you not even know that something was going on? wow!

BBM
Me Too.

TL had no clue WHO he was dating, sleeping with and living with..it was a relationship based on a lie and she continued with the lies and deceit as she injected herself into his life (living arrangements, work)until that fateful evening when Cindy came calling.
:twocents:

after I read her crazy letters I wouldnt be surprised if she giggles and grins and waves...at least until TL starts talkin'.

JMO and wondering!

BBM
I agree.
IMO
Casey will be angered by all the Prosecution witnesses like TL, Amy, Ricardo and Jesse(The Grunds).. she will view them as her enemy, people who have betrayed her..people who never gave her the chance to explain...when in reality it was she who betrayed them.
:twocents:

KC had told TL numerous lies. She told him that she had a great job, had a lot of money, and was going to college in addition to being a single mother. If KC had a conscience, she wouldn't be able to look at TL on the stand. She doesn't, so she will.

Inmate Anthony has two emotions...anger and rage...she doesn't know humiliation or how to be embarrased. She is full of anger and rage and I too believe we will see an outburst...her tears are much like a faucet, they get turned on and off in an instant. :croc:

She will view him a traitor, someone who betrayed her, she is no longer enamored with him...JMHO

When he testifies, we will see her writting feverishly to her attorney, with rage...JHMO

Justice for Caylee

She'll be writing notes to Baez, Cheney and LyonS during his testimony. We'll see some head shaking, some chair shifting and jaw clenching. She'll try to not look at him and listen, but her insecurities won't allow her to ignore it. She cares deeply about what other people think about her and will be listening with baited breath...*As an aside--I still think there will be a plea after Baez sucks every red cent he can from the state of Florida.*

Smart minds think alike, LiveLaughLove! I agree totally. Although I think the tears will be more orchestrated and will be much more frequent in an attempt to garner sympathy.

KC had told TL numerous lies. She told him that she had a great job, had a lot of money, and was going to college in addition to being a single mother. If KC had a conscience, she wouldn't be able to look at TL on the stand. She doesn't, so she will.

PLUS, wasn't she stringing another dude or two along during her time with TL?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname