What would you ask the DNA owner?

What would you ask the DNA owner?

• Where were you on the night of Dec 25-26, 1996?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • How did your DNA get mixed with JBR's blood?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • How did your DNA get on JBR's longjohns twice?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Would you submit a handwriting sample?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Where do you work?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
And other question I would ask why did you take the time to make sure that you grabbed the panties that said Wednesday on them...

But see this is what been the whole discussion on the DNA that it was found in the panties and on the longjohns so just wondering how this owner would manage to get the fibers from JR's shirt in the panties that was replaced since JR said the PR changed her that night his fibers from the shirt should not been there well really shouldn't be there in the first place but the fibers was there...

Congrats, best run-on sentence I've ever seen. And it doesn't even end...
:clap:

Wait,wait I got another one for Mr.Intruder:

Why do you think did the Ramsey's never even ask LE how their daughter died??? :waitasec:

First question and only I guess since I get only one.

How did you know JBR?

Wait,wait I got another one for Mr.Intruder:

Why do you think did the Ramsey's never even ask LE how their daughter died??? :waitasec:

Well, that is certainly real productive.

I'm a little vague on the clothing details. The DNA was found on underwear that JBR did not wear that day? The DNA was also found on longjohns that JBR did not wear until bedtime? Is this right?

I'm not sure as to either of those, HOTYH.

I'm a little vague on the clothing details. The DNA was found on underwear that JBR did not wear that day? The DNA was also found on longjohns that JBR did not wear until bedtime? Is this right?

Yes. That is why the fibers belonging to JR are so important. They were found in panties she did not wear that day. The longjohns may or may not have been worn (and not washed) previous to that night. The "touch DNA" on the longjohns may not have even been left that night. Kids often wear pajamas more than one time before laundering. Patsy was planning to put the pink pajamas from the previous might back on JB; she said she couldn't find the bottoms, so she grabbed the longjohns. We don't know if they were freshly laundered when they were put on her.
But the size 12 panties found on JB came fresh out of the package and were put on her at some point during or after the crime. So JR's shirt fibers there are very incriminating. As are Patsy's fibers entwined in the garrote cord.

Yes. That is why the fibers belonging to JR are so important. They were found in panties she did not wear that day. The longjohns may or may not have been worn (and not washed) previous to that night. The "touch DNA" on the longjohns may not have even been left that night. Kids often wear pajamas more than one time before laundering. Patsy was planning to put the pink pajamas from the previous might back on JB; she said she couldn't find the bottoms, so she grabbed the longjohns. We don't know if they were freshly laundered when they were put on her.
But the size 12 panties found on JB came fresh out of the package and were put on her at some point during or after the crime. So JR's shirt fibers there are very incriminating. As are Patsy's fibers entwined in the garrote cord.

The DNA is WAY more important than fibers.

Here you have a stain of JBR's blood on new panties fresh out of the package. That blood stain has DNA mixed in that doesn't belong to anybody we know, except for the male that touched the longjohns JBR was wearing at the time she was murdered.

What is wrong with this? What spin have you put on this? What have you done to totally @$#@# it up?

Here you have a stain of JBR's blood on new panties fresh out of the package. That blood stain has DNA mixed in that doesn't belong to anybody we know, except for the male that touched the longjohns JBR was wearing at the time she was murdered.

What is wrong with this? What spin have you put on this? What have you done to totally @$#@# it up?

What's wrong with this is that the DNA isn't necessarily the killers. If her blood dripped onto an area where there was DNA that had no connection to the crime, that explains it. And as far as me @#$*& it up- what does MY or anyone else's OPINION have to do with F-----ing this up? I always try to be civil to you, but you are one of the rudest posters on this board.

The DNA is important but also is the fibers evidence....And just once don't you find it strange where JR's fibers was found in the panties that came out of a new package....How would the fibers get there unless JR was close to the body after the new pair was put on....

What's wrong with this is that the DNA isn't necessarily the killers. If her blood dripped onto an area where there was DNA that had no connection to the crime, that explains it. And as far as me @#$*& it up- what does MY or anyone else's OPINION have to do with F-----ing this up? I always try to be civil to you, but you are one of the rudest posters on this board.

Oh, my! How rude!

I meant you as in RDI. How does RDI $@#@# it up. You answered, though.

==>>her blood dripped onto an area where there was DNA <<==

This is your story, your spin.

Thats the spin I was looking for. Thats it exactly.

It is spin because prima facie tells us that the new panties had neither DNA nor JBR's blood in them, and therefore both were introduced in the same spot that night. Combining the presense of matching 'touch' DNA on JBR's longjohns and there you have it: An intruder did it.

Its quite a spin on reality that places 'existing' DNA inside new underwear that also matches 'touch' DNA on the leggings. Maybe you can elaborate on your spin to incorporate that pesky matching DNA on the leggings? I noticed you left out that 'small' detail.

The DNA in multiple places simply ruled out RDI. Its a rational conclusion, not a political one. There's science to back it up, complete with rational conclusions. When LE says 'all options are on the table', they're disregarding some of the rational conclusions and throwing away the only progress in the case.

Really, all options aren't on the table anymore.

Were the fibers black cotton or wool ? Would another sweater also be a match?

What about brown fibers unsourced to the house?

Congrats, best run-on sentence I've ever seen. And it doesn't even end...
:clap:
one of the things I've noticed after posting online for quite some time,is that when a poster has nothing else to pick on,he/she will resort to picking on such minor things as the above...

Now IDI's keep saying spin here...Now IDI's answer one simple well maybe a couple simple questions...

1) How would the intruder know about the wrapped package of underwear in the basement...

2) why would it matter to this intruder to grab the Wednesday pair....Cause really we know she didn't wear them to the White's party be more evidence...

3) And with just this DNA why no other signs of him/her even being there...

So......you IDI's want me to believe that he went out through that basement window taking cord,tape,the missing pages from the note pad,JB's panties and the piece of the missing paint brush?

Why bother taking those items with him,especially the missing pages???Why?I could understand why he took the panties and the piece of paint brush.(trophies)But why the rest,the cord,the roll of tape?It's not like he was scared of leaving "evidence" behind.Why leave the flashlight and the bat and all the things some claim can't be sourced to the R home?

But he leaves the body behind and takes nothing valuable.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back