When was Hailey last seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday at noon. (when she came home from CD's) IMO. Just sayin', don't throw anything. :innocent:

I won't throw nothin' atchya.

There is way too much unaccounted for time on Sunday from anyone's version of events. The circumstances and time surrounding the last night in the house have changed inexplicably. Billie first said DD left around 6 p.m. and Hailey was playing in his room. DD told LE (affidavit) that he left around 9 p.m. and Hailey was playing in the living room. Billie then changes and says 9 p.m. or maybe a little earlier (and still has Hailey in DD's room playing x-box).

DD's time might be right, or his recollection could be influenced by others. IDK. But, at this point in time, I'm going with the last time she was seen on tape on Sunday (we don't have the time for that Dollar Store/Alco tape) as the last verified sign of life. Anytime she got back over to Billie's after the walk home from the stores on Sunday is possibly the last sighting of Hailey, imo. Could be as early as 12 noon.

I'm questioning all versions of that at this point...DD says 9PM Sunday..BD has said that she thought it was more like 6PM until DD apparently told her differently...3 hours is a BIG difference..Wonder what made BD think it was 6PM to begin with? Television show? Something did..or should have, if that's what she thought..IMO

Personally, I don't believe Hailey was in her bed on Monday morning..AFAIK even Billie has never said that she actually saw her..and I discount SA altogether..mooo

IMO BD needed to create an approximate 3 hour window to allow for the time that the Xbox game was played. DD stated that he left her at 9pm and that based on her skill level she should have been playing until about midnight....approx. 3hours.

So that would place BD in her brother's bedroom playing Xbox until midnight. Long after her mother had gone to bed. I wonder if his sheets were taken? :waitasec: And why did he tell LE the Xbox was in the livingroom? Or did he? Who told LE the Xbox was in the livingroom? All accounts seem to indicate it was in DD's bedroom. Was this an assumption on behalf of LE?

BD has tried to back up DD's time of departure and increase her time of last seeing HD in her bedroom. Originally the time frame was 9-10pm, 1 hour. She has tried the time frame from 6-9pm. Possibly the time frame of 7-10pm, the original time she claimed to have last seen HD. The most recent seems to be 8-11pm. That seems to be the one she's settling on. So in BD's latest timeline, DD left around 8pm and she might not have seen HD until around 11pm in her room. This fits in with the 3 hour Xbox playing timeline. And of course DD might be off in that estimate by an hour so it all fits in nice and neat now.

What disturbs me the most about all this time shifting is that if the XBox was in DD's bedroom and HD was playing it for an approximately 3 hours, was BD in bed asleep and the whole I saw her in her room at 10pm is a tall tale? Did something happen in DD's bedroom?

And I'd like to know if those saved games give any information regarding actual date and time on the older Xbox versions or just the game levels that have been achieved. Because if it is just the game level that DD is going off of for estimating how long HD would have been playing, why didn't BD suggest that perhaps HD was playing the game the next day, on the Monday, in between her trips to CD's, the dollar store with a young child, walking with two girls, talking on the phone in the backyard, hanging with friends at the local plaza....

Why would it not have been possible for her to have resumed the game on Monday in BD's mind?

MOO

ETA: Okay I just checked the time and date on the older Xbox, that is still being used, in my livingroom and it said that it's 3:53am Feb 16, 2003. Apparently no one has set the time and date on the thing for quite some time LOL. Does this have to be reset every time it's unplugged?

Here's the time line that was handed out at Billies 1/31/11 press conference:

Billie/Shawn's time line:
http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

What I'd like to know to better pin down the window of time Hailey was last seen by anyone other than DD, BD, SA is:

1. What time was Hailey seen on Dollar General Store/Alco videos on Sunday 12/26?.
The store on Hickory is open from 10:00 a.m. til 8:00 p.m. on Sundays.
I have seen nothing confirming she had a child in tow, btw. No details or time have been revealed to the best of my knowledge. I have seen speculation that maybe Naomi's son was with her and that's why LE ruled out the hairdresser sighting, figuring she got Sunday and Monday mixed up; but that is only speculation unless I missed something. The only confirmations we have are that LE told both Billie and Clint that Hailey was on video there on Sunday (nothing directly from LE). Billie told Nancy Grace and Clint told reporternews that LE informed them of the video(s). Billie doesn't include anything about the trip to the stores in her time line. If anyone has more detail, I missed it and would love to see it! TIA...

2. Were the Christmas photos from Billie's house taken on 12/26? If so, are they date/time stamped? You can see people sitting at the table in the background of the one with all 4 on the couch. Did they leave before 2 p.m. when Billie reportedly served dinner?

3. Who saw Hailey at Billie's house on 12/26 and what time did the last visitor leave?

I am considering DD's 9 p.m. sighting as iffy at this time, too many conflicting details between his and Billie's accounts of when and where he saw her playing x-box. If we knew when Hailey was at the stores on Sunday, the time the last 12/26 photo was taken, and the time that the last visitor left the home on Sunday, it would really help narrow the huge window of possibility regarding the last signs of life, imo...

After all the info that has come out in the past few days, all I can say for sure is that she was definitely seen on Christmas Day b/c of the picture from that day.

All bets are off after that, IMHO. Still leaning towards Sunday night, but... just don't know for certain anymore who to believe about what.

I'm going with DD's account from LE's affidavit - 9:00 PM Sunday Dec. 26th.

And I'm sticking with it.

The Christmas photos were taken on the 25th of Dec at SA's mother's house while the family was out visiting during the day. There are some versions with the date stamp on them out there. cztgz posted that they did in fact visit family that day rather than stay at home. HD went to stay at CD's later in the evening.

There are no pictures from the 26th that I'm aware of.

We have no idea what time the video of the stores is from. I am going to assume it was before noon or BD would definitely have adjusted her timeline for it if it was after noon.

MOO

The Christmas photos were taken on the 25th of Dec at SA's mother's house while the family was out visiting during the day. There are some versions with the date stamp on them out there. cztgz posted that they did in fact visit family that day rather than stay at home. HD went to stay at CD's later in the evening.

There are no pictures from the 26th that I'm aware of.

We have no idea what time the video of the stores is from. I am going to assume it was before noon or BD would definitely have adjusted her timeline for it if it was after noon.

MOO

Thanks Kamille! I wish we knew for sure that the surveillance was before noon on Sunday, but it's a fair assumption based on everything else we know. Billie's timeline focuses a lot on Monday (and is based a lot on SA's version events), but I wish we knew more about Sunday. Just have to wait!!

Pulling this old thread up= I would like to know when Hailey was last seen/spoken to/visited with by someone OTHER than family.
Was it ever stated any where that she had hung out with school friends during the holidays??
So much time has passed :( I can't remember if any friends ever gave any statements about that week school was out.

quote=yllek;6109540]I won't throw nothin' atchya.

There is way too much unaccounted for time on Sunday from anyone's version of events. The circumstances and time surrounding the last night in the house have changed inexplicably. Billie first said DD left around 6 p.m. and Hailey was playing in his room. DD told LE (affidavit) that he left around 9 p.m. and Hailey was playing in the living room. Billie then changes and says 9 p.m. or maybe a little earlier (and still has Hailey in DD's room playing x-box).

DD's time might be right, or his recollection could be influenced by others. IDK. But, at this point in time, I'm going with the last time she was seen on tape on Sunday (we don't have the time for that Dollar Store/Alco tape) as the last verified sign of life. Anytime she got back over to Billie's after the walk home from the stores on Sunday is possibly the last sighting of Hailey, imo. Could be as early as 12 noon.[/quote]

That shopping trip must have been prior to her coming home, as BD did not mention it in her timeline????? Is this another inconsistancy LE may be know about? Did CD or NS say anything about this shopping trip? I can't recall..:banghead: NS' recollection, with CD having to correct her during their interview with BTH was certainly cloudy. His mother clarified on a later show, that it was Monday she was there...also that CD did not work on Monday or Tuesday. He was there with his bad back when she carried the groceries in and he was home around noon when DD called him on Tuesday. ??????

Something is hinky here. :waitasec:

RSBM:

2. Were the Christmas photos from Billie's house taken on 12/26? If so, are they date/time stamped? You can see people sitting at the table in the background of the one with all 4 on the couch. Did they leave before 2 p.m. when Billie reportedly served dinner?

3. Who saw Hailey at Billie's house on 12/26 and what time did the last visitor leave?

I am considering DD's 9 p.m. sighting as iffy at this time, too many conflicting details between his and Billie's accounts of when and where he saw her playing x-box. If we knew when Hailey was at the stores on Sunday, the time the last 12/26 photo was taken, and the time that the last visitor left the home on Sunday, it would really help narrow the huge window of possibility regarding the last signs of life, imo...

2^ Here's the Christmas photo, and if I'm not mistaken, it was at SA's mom's house...date stamped 12/25. I can't provide link, because the site is not allowed here, but I googled photobucket, Hailey Dunn:
haileyslide1%255B1%255D.jpg

3^ Per BD**** there were no visitors at her house on the 26th. All the family went to Big Springs on Christmas day. Later to CD's mom's and then she spent the night with CD...coming home around noon on the 26th.

The last credible, reliable sign of life from Hailey was at 9pm Sunday night, December 26, when her brother saw her playing xbox either in his room or in the living room.

I do think also that Billie saw her alive a little later - about 10:00pm that night. I think Hailey's demise may have started as early as shortly after that time.

The only other possible sign of life from Hailey was at 2:00pm the next day, Monday December 27, when the text message was sent to her friend MB, but I do not believe Hailey sent that text, unless she did so under duress.

I think the message to MB was an attempt at alibi, or an attempt to lure MB into abduction, either way, with the message being sent by Shawn, the named suspect, or an accomplice of his.

I think it's quite possible there were one or more other males involved with Shawn in Hailey's demise.

This is where it get's squirrely, imo. How was SA texting on BD's (HD) cell when according to pings..he was in Big Springs until 2:40. Where did BD's cell phone ping from when the text was sent?

At first I believed only DD's version of having seen Hailey last at 9 pm Sunday. Now I only believe she was with others on Saturday and spent the night at Clint's on Saturday/Christmas night, leaving CD's sometime on Sunday.

We've heard LE confirmed the store videos show Hailey on Sunday, no time given.

There were several "eye witnesses" who claimed to have seen Hailey on Monday. LE says, "no".

There was an odd text sent to Hailey's friend on Monday. Who sent that text? Shawn? Billie? Someone else? Was someone else in on it and helping to cover for SA? For BJD? For both?

I'm doubting DD's claim of 9 pm Sunday because of his lack of urgency to find his sister, his lack of searching, the fact that he spent a great deal of time in the early days of her disappearance playing his electronic games (per CD). What does DD know? Is he protecting someone? Is he afraid to talk? No matter, it must be horrible for him to know what he knows, even if it's just knowing his sister is missing.

But, for me, it's DD's lack of everything that makes me doubt everything was hunky dory all day Sunday until after he left that house. Were there ongoing fights? Lots of squabbles? An all around tumultuous atmosphere? I'm thinking it all led to a big blowup or something more sinister (the *advertiser censored*, the hobbies).

Please note, I'm in no way accusing or condemning DD. It's just that his lack of action makes me think something happened earlier or friction was in the air much earlier than the timeframe any of them have given out.

At first I believed only DD's version of having seen Hailey last at 9 pm Sunday. Now I only believe she was with others on Saturday and spent the night at Clint's on Saturday/Christmas night, leaving CD's sometime on Sunday.

We've heard LE confirmed the store videos show Hailey on Sunday, no time given.

There were several "eye witnesses" who claimed to have seen Hailey on Monday. LE says, "no".

There was an odd text sent to Hailey's friend on Monday. Who sent that text? Shawn? Billie? Someone else? Was someone else in on it and helping to cover for SA? For BJD? For both?

I'm doubting DD's claim of 9 pm Sunday because of his lack of urgency to find his sister, his lack of searching, the fact that he spent a great deal of time in the early days of her disappearance playing his electronic games (per CD). What does DD know? Is he protecting someone? Is he afraid to talk? No matter, it must be horrible for him to know what he knows, even if it's just knowing his sister is missing.

But, for me, it's DD's lack of everything that makes me doubt everything was hunky dory all day Sunday until after he left that house. Were there ongoing fights? Lots of squabbles? An all around tumultuous atmosphere? I'm thinking it all led to a big blowup or something more sinister (the *advertiser censored*, the hobbies).

Please note, I'm in no way accusing or condemning DD. It's just that his lack of action makes me think something happened earlier or friction was in the air much earlier than the timeframe any of them have given out.

I would not know anything about his action or inactions ,as we are not allowed to sleuth him. I dont think it is so much nothingness or no explainations just that we here are not allow to follow that path.

I think it is likey he has been asked not to speak to media or to anyone about the case as he is the most important witness LE has in any case they hope to build. IMO.

Don't worry, I wasn't basing my comments on sleuthing, but on what Clint himself said about his actions.

I've thought that a few times myself... it was a fair day, right after the holiday, wouldn't a young girl want to see her friends? An awfully long day inside that house, imo.

I hear ya. The day after Christmas is when teens want to go out and play with their new goodies. Would Hailey really want to stay at home all day with those <unusual people>? Of course my son rec'd a bike for Christmas, so he was out and about for most of the vacation. The only time was when he was sick (on Christmas Eve).

For Hailey to leave for an overnight, I can't imagine she would leave without taking any of her holiday gifts.

MOO

Mel

Pulling this old thread up= I would like to know when Hailey was last seen/spoken to/visited with by someone OTHER than family.
Was it ever stated any where that she had hung out with school friends during the holidays??
So much time has passed :( I can't remember if any friends ever gave any statements about that week school was out.

There's never been anything released about Hailey's phone calls to friends or interactions with them before Christmas.

All of the Hailey threads are cold and dead. I had to go to page 7 of the Daily Links to find
the most recent post on Hailey's Forum. That makes me so sad. Where is she? Why aren't we hearing anything? Is anything happening behind the scenes?

All of the Hailey threads are cold and dead. I had to go to page 7 of the Daily Links to find
the most recent post on Hailey's Forum. That makes me so sad. Where is she? Why aren't we hearing anything? Is anything happening behind the scenes?

Bumping.

Where IS Hailey?

I don't think the threads are all cold and dead, katydid. I think there are still a lot of people paying attention to Hailey, and where she might be. JMO, of course.

I'm going with the Christmas photo as last seen.

Bumping.

Where IS Hailey?

I don't think the threads are all cold and dead, katydid. I think there are still a lot of people paying attention to Hailey, and where she might be. JMO, of course.

I'm going with the Christmas photo as last seen.

We have not heard if any of her friends or family heard from her on the 26th or 27th, have we?

It was Christmas break. Wouldn't she call or text some friends, talking about what she got for Xmas, and ask about them?

I would like to know when Hailey supposedly was at that Willow Inn , up in Snyder. I believe she had mentioned it on her FB?? Or it was mentioned somewhere. Maybe MS??

Was this a place where kids parents would rent rooms to have spend the night or birthday parties in?

Also has anyone ever heard if they have rodeos in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn