When was Hailey last seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean Burroughs is certain she saw Hailey twice on December 27 and because LE haven't found any evidence in BD's house or car to suggest Hailey was harmed by either SA or BD, I believe Hailey was alive after noon on the 27th. I believe someone she knew lured her into their car and no one noticed. Since JB said she saw Hailey twice, it is possible she saw what Hailey was wearing on her feet.

<snipped>

Jean Burroughs, who has a beauty shop on 19th and Locust streets, said she saw the teenager twice between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Dec. 27.
First, Burroughs said she saw Hailey walking on East 19th Street
"I'm certain it was Hailey; I've known her for years," said Burroughs, who lives in a house behind the home on Chestnut Street that Billie Jean Dunn shared with Adkins and her two children.
Burroughs said she later saw Hailey walking down the alley behind her shop.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011...missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?partner=popular

I think the timed and dated video surveillence from the store on the 26th is the last known siting of Haley by anyone other than her immediate family.

And we still have no idea when that was. :banghead:

Jean Burroughs is certain she saw Hailey twice on December 27 and because LE haven't found any evidence in BD's house or car to suggest Hailey was harmed by either SA or BD, I believe Hailey was alive after noon on the 27th. I believe someone she knew lured her into their car and no one noticed. Since JB said she saw Hailey twice, it is possible she saw what Hailey was wearing on her feet.

<snipped>

Jean Burroughs, who has a beauty shop on 19th and Locust streets, said she saw the teenager twice between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Dec. 27.
First, Burroughs said she saw Hailey walking on East 19th Street
"I'm certain it was Hailey; I've known her for years," said Burroughs, who lives in a house behind the home on Chestnut Street that Billie Jean Dunn shared with Adkins and her two children.
Burroughs said she later saw Hailey walking down the alley behind her shop.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011...missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?partner=popular

I don't believe JBurroughs, neither does LE.

Originally Posted by Zoe Bogart [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6345648#post6345648"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
At first I believed only DD's version of having seen Hailey last at 9 pm Sunday. Now I only believe she was with others on Saturday and spent the night at Clint's on Saturday/Christmas night, leaving CD's sometime on Sunday.

We've heard LE confirmed the store videos show Hailey on Sunday, no time given.

There were several "eye witnesses" who claimed to have seen Hailey on Monday. LE says, "no".

There was an odd text sent to Hailey's friend on Monday. Who sent that text? Shawn? Billie? Someone else? Was someone else in on it and helping to cover for SA? For BJD? For both?

Hi guys

(Above bolded my me)

I am interested to know if there is any information released on this? I have had a quick look around on here, but to be completely honest not sure where to find it, is it possible that someone could please point me in the right direction.? I too, am interested in finding out where it was sent from - could this be crossed referenced with SA or HD - and like you say above zoe - could there possibly be someone else in on it? OR was it acutally Hayley? Thanks x

I don't think LE ever released any specific info as to where the supposed text came from...I think only that a text was received.

all these 64 million dollar questions:)

I'm going with the video surveillance at this point. I can understand being with the families all day Christmas Day, but find it highly unusual for her to be spending basically all day Sunday and Monday in that house....and no one seeing or hearing from her. Of course, we don't know when the last text/call from/to a friend---or sighting prior to the one on Monday afternoon. LE, imo, must feel pretty confident for some reason that the reported sightings on Monday don't hold up.

I keep thinking of her Gma saying she went over to CD's-- after RC and his family had left to return to OK, CD's no phone situation, and this being the approximate time of HD's last purported sighting at 3 - 3:30. Then CD choosing not to call LE when she's "discovered" missing on the 28th. Also, that she said she didn't say anything to CD concerning HD being afraid of SA. May be nothing....but I keep thinking about it. I also, keep thinking LE must have known "the situation" with these two families and yet never gave CD a lie detector test....just to eliminate him for investigative purposes.

If HD went missing on the afternoon of the 26th....never making it home from CD's, I really question myself now if I could believe BD would have been upset.

imo

LE never said that the monday sightings didn't hold up, they said they couldn't corrobrate them, which means they might or might not be true. They did say that a reported sighting didnt correlate with the electronic evidence, and by that I presume they were refering to the guy who claimed to have seen HD using the phone that day in the backyard. I would guess the phone records didnt show any traffic at that time and that would be their reason, however, it is quite possible that what the neighbor saw was her using an ipod (which looks a lot like a phone) rather than the cell phone, in which case there wouldn't be any phone records. So, that sighting may be accurate as well.

Seems the main problem, and even with LE, besides the main two POI's is eliminating the how many other POI's in the case. There are so many scenarios one can construct, (with this group) but without any info...can't debunk. :banghead:

Has the local media completely forgot Hailey? Why aren't they asking LE for a case update? Even if they have to publish a "no comment" piece and build it up with a time line and known facts. For gosh sakes, we're a week shy of five months since she went missing. What are Billie and Shawn up to these days, have their Attorney's been speaking to LE?

Where is Hailey?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has the local media completely forgot Hailey? Why aren't they asking LE for a case update? Even if they have to publish a "no comment" piece and build it up with a time line and known facts. For gosh sakes, we're a week shy of five months since she went missing. What are Billie and Shawn up to these days, have their Attorney's been speaking to LE?

Where is Hailey?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I knew where Hailey was. LE never really talked in this case.

They have removed the platform of BD going in the media and talking about the case. They have somehow shut Clint up and arreted people who may have been willing to help them sooner or later. They smirk on TV and make smart comments over the dispatch radio. I really hope they shock me with information on this case except I dont think in my heart they will. I am praying for a PI to come into the case and bust it wide open as I dont think CC PD has a d@mn clue. IMO and yes I am mad ,and distressed over this case and the lack of it ever being a recovery on LE part, no matter which direction that recovery.

While sometimes some of the best investigatorS still cannot locate the child, I have never seen anything like this case.

Hi folks!

I feel the exact same way and have never seen a case
go in this direction, or I should say no direction.

I wonder if LE is waiting for a break and that's why
nothing has happened with any *advertiser censored* charges.

I agree, no updates at all about anything going on.
Some one needs to get the Media asking questions
and put the case back on the front burner.
It's ridiculous!

I wish I knew where Hailey was. LE never really talked in this case.

They have removed the platform of BD going in the media and talking about the case. They have somehow shut Clint up and arreted people who may have been willing to help them sooner or later. They smirk on TV and make smart comments over the dispatch radio. I really hope they shock me with information on this case except I dont think in my heart they will. I am praying for a PI to come into the case and bust it wide open as I dont think CC PD has a d@mn clue. IMO and yes I am mad ,and distressed over this case and the lack of it ever being a recovery on LE part, no matter which direction that recovery.

While sometimes some of the best investigatorS still cannot locate the child, I have never seen anything like this case.

Starting to wonder if the CP was exaggerated?

You know as irritating as NG can be, at least she helped keep the national spotlight on Hailey's case and to a certain extent, pressure on LE.

If local media reads here. Please sharpen your pencils and make a few phone calls!

• DA's Office
  • Texas Rangers
  • Mitchell County Sheriff
  • Colorado City PD
  • Attorney's for Billie and Shawn
  • Clint Dunn

I think so. I personally think most of the so called evidence that the media reported on is exaggerated.

I don't think they've had anything on anyone since Day 1.

They fumbled the ball from the very beginning and never recovered.

Nope. I always felt they were. I am starting to feel hope in the case , Hopefuly people will start waking up and paying attention in CC.:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown