Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

FWIW, there are still unknown #'s, but, the first contact between Casey & WW on the cell logs for the WW# we know start ~2:45AM 7/5.

There is a thread regarding the Ryan/Dusty, etc. I'll see if I can find it and post the link here w/ an edit.

ETA: The "William W. Interview" thread is the one I'm seeing. FWIW, in that thread re: Casey meeting Will <7/4...the following was posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klair_klarity
If Will didn't meet Casey until july 4th then why does she text Amy and tell her to "bring will"?This in in casey's texts to amy back in may. pg 1082 #118
Thank you Bond. I now have a bunch of re-reading to do. :read: At this point, if I run across a different Will, I'm gonna bust a gasket. :headache: HaHa

Seriously, I really appreciate your assistance. :yes:

[edit: I've since found the text messages I needed, handy search function]
This is the thread that got me to register. There was a message from Will to Casey about taking him a car to remove tint and that he could do things like that. It struck me as something significant when I read it because I didn't see any mention of that on the forums. Then when I heard her describe Zanni's car as being basic with no tinting it set off some alarms for me.

Here are some notes I've taken about it:

5/10 AH mentions WW in text, he has a friend playing at "BB". Casey wants to meet him but its not exactly clear if she does. AH texts "Awesome show!" an hour after but the exchange isn't telling either way. I'm leaning towards they both went because -

5/16 AH texts from wills, KC says to tell him hello. I am assuming she has met him by now but not 100% positive.

6/14 AH leaves the car at TonE's

6/19 The checkup on the car by AH.

6/27 KC "runs out of gas"

6/28 Will texts AH, "N the shower i cant that good i got carb cleaner n my eyes". Obviously referencing carburetor work.

7/07 AH intends to have the car towed from TonE's at 4:30ish. There is some excessive talking about Will.

7/08 PR trip

7/13 Will texts KC "Bring anys car over ill take off that tint"

7/15 Will texts KC "Whats wrong with yours .you know I can pretty much fix anything new cars as well". No texts to KC after this date even though he talks about the situation to AH quite a bit.

As far as I know KC's outgoing text information is still not available. What has struck me odd about the WW/AH/KC triangle is that even though he made impulsive advances to AH, KC established a relationship with him excluding AH. She seemed suspicious of this in texts to WW - and rightfully so after KC gave her every detail of her falling out with RM.

This is the thread that got me to register. I need some help finding Casey's text messages. There was a message from Will to Casey about taking him a car to remove tint and that he could do things like that. I read it a few weeks ago but now can't find it. I wondered if this was regarding amy's car but we need to find the date of that message. It struck me as something significant when I read it because I didn't see any mention of that here before or after. Then when I heard her describe Zanni's car as being basic with no tinting it set off some alarms for me.

Here are some notes I've taken as I've been trying to find that text:

5/10 AH mentions WW in text, he has a friend playing at "BB". Casey wants to meet him but its not exactly clear if she does. AH texts "Awesome show!" an hour after but the exchange isn't telling either way. I'm leaning towards they both went because -

5/16 AH texts from wills, KC says to tell him hello. I am assuming she has met him by now but not 100% positive.

6/28 Will texts AH, "N the shower i cant that good i got carb cleaner n my eyes". Obviously referencing carburetor work.

7/07 AH intends to have the car towed from TonE's at 4:30ish. There is some excessive talking about Will.

7/08 PR trip

What has struck me odd about the WW/AH/KC triangle is that even though he made impulsive advances to AH, KC established a relationship with him excluding AH. She seemed suspicious of this in texts to WW and rightfully so after KC dumped every little detail of her falling out with RM. Now back to searching for that tint message...
First, Welcome to WS, Antaenna. Heckuva first post!

Have you discovered the search feature up at the top of the page? I recommend using the "advanced" option so you can search individual posts and on the Caylee forum only. You can try different words or phrases (like "tint"). Also, do read the suggestion threads from the mods.

There are areas on WS you've never seen if you are just now signed on. There's lots to explore and ways to contact other posters without making a post on a thread. Have fun exploring! :)

I'm about to keel over from exhaustion here but I hope you find what you're looking for.

I've found everything I was looking for. Thank you for the warm welcome, I've been a long time lurker since I can't remember when and some may recognize me as coaxial from the chats. I don't want to derail the topic but you all have done a lot of great work and I just had to put this info out there to make more aware.

321 is an area code in these Florida areas:

Canaveral Air Station

Cape Canaveral

Cocoa

Cocoa Beach

Eau Gallie

Grant

Harris Corp

Harris Corporation

Indialantic

Indian Harbor Beach

Indian Harbour Beach

Interchange Square

Malabar

Melbourne

Melbourne Beach

Melbourne Village

Merritt Island

Mims

Palm Bay

Palm Bay West

Patrick Afb

Port Canaveral

Port Saint John

Rockledge

Satellite Beach

Scottsmoor

Sharpes

Suntree

Titusville

Valkaria

Viera

W Cocoa

West Melbourne

I have many friends in Orlando and they also have the 321 area code for their cell phones.

Good job, Antaenna!

Re this:

What does he mean?? Bring Amy's car to him to take off the tint????

First of all, why would she ask about that? Secondly, how would she get the car there if it was totalled?? More TOWING??

And finally, does anyone know if chloroform is used in any way with "tinting".

Where did WW work?

Steve: Is there a thread you can direct me to that already discusses him? Interested to learn more.

ETA: Located the following re: Steve J. on another site:
"During Ricardo's' July 25, 2008, interview, he says that Steve was Casey's fling (not officially dating, just seeing each other) from June 2007 through October 2007. He lived with four roommates. Possibly Lake Pickett area, down 50. (Could be the reason LE was asking questions about this area is that there was a set of handwritten directions which appear to by written by Casey. (http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo.../lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_35.htm) Need to verify: Also, during the first segment of George’s FBI interview, he kept insisting that one of the photos he had brought was Steve but wasn't sure about the last name. He said it might be Johns but he was sure of the first name Steve. He said Steve went to Puerto Rico with Ricardo and Amy and he thought Steve may be Ricardo’s roommate. It seems he was talking about JP but for some reason kept insisting his name was Steve."
FWIW....the handwritten directions referenced in the quote above are actually directions to Jenna P. a.k.a. "shotgirl"s home. Casey never pinged in that area and IIRC, others have indicated that a statement suggests she never went their either.

As an FYI, LE asked Ric whether or not she knew anyone in the Bithlo area because they had already figured out from her cell records that she spent the evening of June 30 / morning of July 1 there. The only name Ric could think of was Steve J. However, note that KC had been texting Andy F. all day and evening. Andy F. and Steve J. live so close to each other in the Bithlo area they could practically toss footballs to each other and not leave their yards. See my June 30 and July 1 timeline posts on the ping pages.

So...while Steve J.'s name came up it was Andy F. she was actually with.

Sort of off-topic, but then not. Neither of those two gents were on the witness list, but then we have not seen the latest list. Were the news orgs going to post it anywhere?

As an FYI, LE asked Ric whether or not she knew anyone in the Bithlo area because they had already figured out from her cell records that she spent the evening of June 30 / morning of July 1 there. The only name Ric could think of was Steve J. However, note that KC had been texting Andy F. all day and evening. Andy F. and Steve J. live so close to each other in the Bithlo area they could practically toss footballs to each other and not leave their yards. See my June 30 and July 1 timeline posts on the ping pages.

So...while Steve J.'s name came up it was Andy F. she was actually with.

Sort of off-topic, but then not. Neither of those two gents were on the witness list, but then we have not seen the latest list. Were the news orgs going to post it anywhere?

If KC was with Andy why were they on the phone all day?

[edit: I've since found the text messages I needed, handy search function]
This is the thread that got me to register. There was a message from Will to Casey about taking him a car to remove tint and that he could do things like that. It struck me as something significant when I read it because I didn't see any mention of that on the forums. Then when I heard her describe Zanni's car as being basic with no tinting it set off some alarms for me.

Here are some notes I've taken about it:

7/08 PR trip

7/15 Will texts KC "Whats wrong with yours .you know I can pretty much fix anything new cars as well". No texts to KC after this date even though he talks about the situation to AH quite a bit.

As far as I know KC's outgoing text information is still not available. What has struck me odd about the WW/AH/KC triangle is that even though he made impulsive advances to AH, KC established a relationship with him excluding AH. She seemed suspicious of this in texts to WW - and rightfully so after KC gave her every detail of her falling out with RM.

I like your work, Antaenna. Lookin' forward to much more from you!

Y'all I'm way behind in my reading so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already -- and if so, would someone please point me in the right direction? TIA:blowkiss:

Here's what just dawned on me: Will W may have LIED about when he met KC!

See handwritten page #1408 (page #6 of transcript):
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643417/Waters-William---Statement

Will W answers OCSO's question about the 4th of July party at his place: "First time you ever met her [KC]?" Will W answers "Yeah" and goes on to describe how much he was "totally like a love bug" and that he, as OCSO's follow-up question put it, "dug her right off the bat."

If Will W was with Amy when she went to check on her wrecked car 6/19 and KC was there, too -- then Will W would have met her at that time -- and that may not have even been the first time.

Couple that with the mystery smelly car/Ryan/Dusty stuff OCSO asked Will W about. Have y'all talked about this????

Bobo, I know you'll hate this, because "aha!" moments are really really good feelings, but Casey wasn't there when Amy and Will picked up Amy's car. As soon as Casey knew they were on the way, she left.

respectfully snipped] The following # was disconnected, but, only used twice, and I believe may have something to do with access to Amy's totalled car while stored @ Tony's.

(321) 948-##81

It was called only two times from Tony's apt on Casey's cell between 6/15-7/15 in a critical time of dealing with the totalled car:

6/19/08 THU 2:09:36 PM after Amy advises via text she's on her way over. Dur. 1 min.
6/20/08 FRI 1:04:04 PM Dur. 12.7 min.

I have mapped the missing numbers by zip code on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3027345#post3027345

Don't know if that's any help at all but I do think I've identified the owner of one of them. Unfortunately not the (321) 948-##81.

Bobo, I know you'll hate this, because "aha!" moments are really really good feelings, but Casey wasn't there when Amy and Will picked up Amy's car. As soon as Casey knew they were on the way, she left.

Debs, Can you link & point to the source that establishes this? TIA!

If KC was with Andy why were they on the phone all day?

They did not hook up until roughly 2:30 AM July 1 at Andy F.'s house. Up to that point they were making plans.

They did not hook up until roughly 2:30 AM July 1 at Andy F.'s house. Up to that point they were making plans.

Ok I saw that, but didn't get that from the way it was posted...Sorry

Thanks, Deb. Perhaps I'm missing something. I do not see any text from Casey to Will 6/19. In fact, the first record of text to Will we have is @ 2:45AM on 7/5.

The last ping we have of Casey @ Tony's apt. is a text coming in from Lee @ 2:27PM. Then she shows up pinging @ JB Park @ 2:58PM texting Matthew C.

So, sometime between 2:27-2:58 Casey left Tony's Apt. Casey's last call to Amy was @ 1:20PM and lasted ~5mins. Perhaps a, "Something came up. I gotta go" call.

Casey spends ~10mins @ JBPark finalizing plans w/ Matthew C. about seeing Crane's Landing Apt. then, she goes w/o pinging for 73 minutes. At the end of that period she shows up pinging near Amscot when she calls Lexus Dlrship (Lauren C.???).

IF Casey xfer'd the body into the Pontiac she zipped over to JBPark to:
(a) think, and/or
(b) temporarily stow the body somewhere, and/or
(c) scout potential disposal locations.​
Broad daylight...prolly not a disposal of any kind...and the period of 3.3hr inactivity that evening suggest whatever she did was temporary and involved planning for later...so, perhaps (a) & (c).

1) OK...6/19 is a Thursday, vs. Friday 6/20, but, recall the text about running outta gas 2 Friday's in a row. Casey called Amy @ 4:23PM for a 3 minute call after pinging @ Amscot area. Did she call Amy while she was walking to Tony's and tell her she'd run outta gas? Even though Amy didn't see her or pick her up...may explain the "2 Friday's outta gas" text. This call pinged near Tony's apt. This would've been the PERFECT time for Casey to wanna ditch the car and get an excuse to borrow Tony's Jeep later. :waitasec: which would help explain a few things (I know...still needs work) Perhaps the call to Lexus was need a ride from a friend nearby?? She wouldn't have wanted Tony to know she was gonna borrow his Jeep later (maybe he went back to class that night to catch up from skipping classes 6/17...giving her the opportunity)?

2) The texts that frame the 3.3 hr inactivity that evening deserve a clear understanding as they frame such a critical event. We've speculated the '11' text is a notification of msg waiting...however, the last call was almost an hour before and she had NO pings when she got this one...did she turn her phone back on after that 51 minutes of inactivity just long enough for this "msg waiting" to be delivered, then realized she'd better turn it off again...not quite to Chris' yet as she's pinging near Fusian & Ale House...:confused:

6/19/08 THU 4:52:48 PM INCOMING TEXT Sean H. Casey A. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 0.0
6/19/08 THU 4:54:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey A. Sean H. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 0.9

Getting back to Tony's after viewing Crane's Landing (speculated to be in-synch w/ JWG's well-developed timeline)

6/19/08 THU 5:45:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '11' Casey A. Tower 38: 1 mi W of Fusion & 1 mi SW of Waterford Ale House 3.3
6/19/08 THU 9:02:02 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '5113' Casey A. Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L 0.2

3) Could Sean H. be associated w/ the unidentified #81? He could be return texting her after seeing a call from her earlier in the afternoon....no other incoming from him that day...Sean H. is a mystery to me. He shows up in the cell log for the first time 6/17...his texting is focused on 6/17, 6/19, 6/27, 7/11 and 7/12...maybe nothing....

Sorry...lotsa questions...not answers...perhaps it'll spur some :)

ETA: synched w/ JWG's timeline on viewing Crane's Landing & edited to reflect Shadow finding statement that Casey wasn't @ the apt when Amy & Will arrived

This is from Amy's interview with LE so if this is correct Amy did not see Casey on June 19th at Tony's apartment complex when she came over to check on the car.

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

This is from Amy's interview with LE so if this is correct Amy did not see Casey on June 19th at Tony's apartment complex when she came over to check on the car.

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

That opens things up a bit. As always, big TY Shadow! :blowkiss:

Thanks, Deb. Perhaps I'm missing something. I do not see any text from Casey to Will 6/19. In fact, the first record of text to Will we have is @ 2:45AM on 7/5.

The last ping we have of Casey @ Tony's apt. is a text coming in from Lee @ 2:27PM. Then she shows up pinging @ JB Park @ 2:58PM texting Matthew C.

So, sometime between 2:27-2:58 Casey left Tony's Apt. Casey's last call to Amy was @ 1:20PM and lasted ~5mins.

It appears to me there was sufficient time for Casey to be @ the apt. when Amy & Will arrived. Amy stated they were on there way @ 1:07PM. I dunno if it is explicitly covered in any of the statements.
You're right; I meant txt'd Matthew. But she was txting Amy, and again, why txt someone if you're meeting with them? And again, we have Amy's own words to verify that they did not meet on the 19th: "Amy says Casey fell off the face of the earth between 14th, well the week of the 15th to the 21st. Amy says yea I didn&#8217;t see her at all from 10th of June till 30th- all phone calls."

Casey spends ~10mins @ JBPark finalizing plans w/ Matthew C. about seeing Crane's Landing Apt. then, she goes w/o pinging for 73 minutes. At the end of that period she shows up pinging near Amscot when she calls Lexus Dlrship (Lauren C. re: Oviedo house status???).

IF Casey xfer'd the body into the Pontiac she zipped over to JBPark to (a) think, or (b) temporarily stow the body somewhere. Broad daylight...prolly not a disposal of any kind...and the period of 3.3hr inactivity that evening suggest whatever she did was temporary and involved planning for later.
All I know about this is it is very strange behavior to drive 5 miles in one direction, to then drive 7 miles in the other direction in this amount of time. I read the info as Casey going to JBP but only staying in that vicinity for a couple minutes. There is a 30 minute dead period before she gets there, however. By 3:07, she is moving away from JBP, moving NW. Where was she for the 1:10 minutes in between this ping and the 4:20 ping to the Lexus dealership, which came in 2 miles south of TonE's apartment? Cruising up and down Goldenrod? By 4:23, she is back at TonE's.

1) Did Tony state something about picking Casey up one time when her car wasn't working other than the outta-gas @ Amscot & outta gas in subdv. near G&C's????. Or did I imagine that? This would've been the PERFECT time for Casey to wanna ditch the car and get an excuse to borrow Tony's Jeep later. :waitasec: which would help explain a few things (I know...still needs work).
I don't know about this one.

2) The texts that frame the 3.3 hr inactivity that evening deserve a clear understanding as they frame such a critical event. We've speculated the '11' text is a notification of msg waiting...however, the last call was almost an hour before and she had NO pings when she got this one...did she turn her phone back on after that 51 minutes of inactivity just long enough for this "msg waiting" to be delivered, then realized she'd better turn it off again...not quite to Chris' yet as she's pinging near Fusian & Ale House...:confused:
6/19/08 THU 4:52:48 PM INCOMING TEXT Sean H. Casey A. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 28.5993583 1.4 6/19/08 THU 4:52:48 PM 0.0
6/19/08 THU 4:54:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey A. Sean H. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 28.5993583 51.5 6/19/08 THU 4:54:11 PM 0.9
6/19/08 THU 5:45:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '11' Casey A. Tower 38: 1 mi W of Fusion & 1 mi SW of Waterford Ale House 28.5458917 196.4 6/19/08 THU 5:45:39 PM 3.3
6/19/08 THU 9:02:02 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '5113' Casey A. Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L 28.5653389 11.3 6/19/08 THU 9:02:02 PM 0.2[/quote]

What did she need at TonE's before she headed out? Between 4:23 and 4:54, we can see she's there. Thirty minutes isn't really enough to get prettied up for a night out, and it's a little early for that, anyway. Forty-five minutes (give or take) later, she's a mile from Fusian. I will PM you with what I first thought months ago on this. I did another map search using these tower positions, and it came up with exactly the same area.

3) Could Sean H. be associated w/ the unidentified #81? He could be return texting her after seeing a call from her earlier in the afternoon....no other incoming from him that day...Sean H. is a mystery to me. He shows up in the cell log for the first time 6/17...his texting is focused on 6/17, 6/19, 6/27, 7/11 and 7/12...maybe nothing....

Sorry...lotsa questions...not answers...perhaps it'll spur some :)

I don't know about Sean H. Probably just another guy on the line.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HorrorSoup
Back