Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Ok.. So what do you think happened... so who? The dad?

Really? Can you elaborate? What makes you think this?
Yes really. No, not WC. I don't think he had anything to do with it. Actually I don't think any of TM's immediate family had anything to do with it. I think the reason why WC was so aggressive when searchers or anyone for that matter, went anywhere near his property was because he knew or rather believed, Heather wasn't on his property. I think perhaps an extended family member is involved. Sorry, that's all I can say at this time. All JMOO

Yes really. No, not WC. I don't think he had anything to do with it. Actually I don't think any of TM's immediate family had anything to do with it. I think the reason why WC was so aggressive when searchers or anyone for that matter, went anywhere near his property was because he knew or rather believed, Heather wasn't on his property. I think perhaps an extended family member is involved. Sorry, that's all I can say at this time. All JMOO

Well now Im curious about your thoughts!
I admit the M's may have had an accomplice. I have no idea who...sure would like to know what other vehicles arrived at the compound the days following Heather's last being seen.

Well now Im curious about your thoughts!
I admit the M's may have had an accomplice. I have no idea who...sure would like to know what other vehicles arrived at the compound the days following Heather's last being seen.

Yep, sure would be interesting to know who visited in the following days of Heather's disappearance. The trial cannot come fast enough for me! Hope time flies lol.

In response to your last question. I have no idea whether the cameras would capture smoke or not, but I hope LE have at least asked those on neighbouring properties if they either saw or smelled smoke in the following days of Heathers disappearance. :please:

Yep, sure would be interesting to know who visited in the following days of Heather's disappearance. The trial cannot come fast enough for me! Hope time flies lol.

In response to your last question. I have no idea whether the cameras would capture smoke or not, but I hope LE have at least asked those on neighbouring properties if they either saw or smelled smoke in the following days of Heathers disappearance. :please:

It's going to be rough waiting for this trial.

Completely agree about LE asking those who lived near the M's certain questions.

What could be the chances of Sidney and Tammy going on that trip to California to meet someone to pay and take care of Heather? Perhaps even taking Heather back to California or somewheres in between South Carolina in California? The murder and kidnap seems to be to clean for me to believe Sidney and Tammy could do this alone. I just wish we knew what sort of DNA they found in the truck and possibly in the home. I don't even want to picture what Tammy possibly could have done to Heather before murdering her! :(

The $5,000 they mentioned in the bond hearing, does anyone know if they mentioned if the money was in the safe? Or was it just discussed about being taken out? I think Hoppy mentioned $10,000 being in the safe, right?

I ask because if the $5,000 was taken out, but gone, then I think possibly they got someone to help them. My thoughts (sorry) are that she is either in the ground in cement or in a metal tin/tub. Won't say my thoughts on that one, but I think she would be in water with the second one. If they brought her to their house in the truck, pulled in the garage and they met someone the next day, they could have taken care of it. They did take the money out the next morning. They may not have a clue where she is, not that they'd tell anyone.

This is just so sad. I am beginning to think Heather will not be found because of those 2 evil people. If the Sheriff's Department is out of places to search, I wish they would bring in Tim Miller.

Who knows if they didn't hide her and then go the next day and bury her. SM probably had tools to dig deep. He may also know places off the beaten path, due to his work. They need to find out where he dumped debris from jobs he did. Here in SC, and I guess all places may also, we have the landfills that we pay taxes to use. It's for yard debris, appliances etc, plus plain old garbage. Contractors etc. have to pay by the load. Just a thought I've had.

TM had posted a video on her FB showing someone trespassing on their property. I'm 99.99% positive that I saw a small excavator on their property in that video.

What could be the chances of Sidney and Tammy going on that trip to California to meet someone to pay and take care of Heather? Perhaps even taking Heather back to California or somewheres in between South Carolina in California? The murder and kidnap seems to be to clean for me to believe Sidney and Tammy could do this alone. I just wish we knew what sort of DNA they found in the truck and possibly in the home. I don't even want to picture what Tammy possibly could have done to Heather before murdering her! :(

I thought the trip to California was BEFORE Dec 17.

If she is in water, what water other than the water at PTL could she have been put in? :waitasec:

Locals would know best.

I don't think she was put in the water at PTL just because of the time frame. Are there other bodies of water nearby? :waitasec:

Atlantic Ocean.

I live near MB and there are millions of places that Heather could be. From the ocean, to rivers, to swamps and wetlands that are in MB, and in thousands of square miles of there here along the coast.

I live near MB and there are millions of places that Heather could be. From the ocean, to rivers, to swamps and wetlands that are in MB, and in thousands of square miles of there here along the coast.

I keep thinking she is somewhere close to the Moorer home.....

Since LE pretty much gave up the search after the arrest, its statement about tying future searches to credible tips sounds like a resource-based decision. I don't think they want to spend dollars and time looking for a body when they have no better idea about where Heather is than anyone else does, and they think they have the M's where they want them.

This is unfortunate since there are volunteer agencies that specialize in searches for murdered victims. But I've always had the impression LE wants this case to be an LE victory.

I don't think this has escaped the attention of the M's defense, and I believe the attys will get some mileage out of the switching of gears from, essentially, giving up on finding the victim, to just getting the M's. JMO

They haven't given up on searching for Heather's body. There will be more organized searches I'm sure of that.

I voted out of SC :
I think TM wanted her as far away as she could get her, and they had two days give or take, to do just that before anyone was looking for Heather and they had significant money at their disposal. I'd love to know where they went those two days...bet they took cash to leave no credit card, gas receipt trail...does LE have cell tower pings of their whereabouts or did they stay in one place for two days (at home)?

They haven't given up on searching for Heather's body. There will be more organized searches I'm sure of that.

Has LE changed its position that it will only conduct searches based on credible tips?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back