Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
breaks my heart also, but I must agree with the person that wrote in 'landfill'.....I am afraid that TM would treat Heather like trash. Sorry about having to say that...:(

Do we know where the $5,000. withdrawal $$ went?
Could that of been to pay for Heathers, burial (disposal)
to someone willing to do it for $$$ ????

I believe they had. $10K in their home so it may be part if that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know where the $5,000. withdrawal $$ went?
Could that of been to pay for Heathers, burial (disposal)
to someone willing to do it for $$$ ????

I think most, if not all, of the $5,000 was part of the $10,000 found in the safe. I don't think the Ms counted on LE catching on to them so quickly, if ever, and whatever plans they had for it, such as a clandestine trip to move Heather's body out of the area, were thwarted.

SM was caught in a lie about the phone calls during his very first questioning by LE — they knew it and he knew it — so the Ms had to sit tight in case they were being watched. Which they were, IMO.

That's why I think Heather's body is not too far away. She's still where they originally dumped her because they didn't dare go back to that spot.

When you fly you realize just how much open space there is. Even in the US where you hear of Urban sprawl and population density there are wide areas where there are no residents for miles. Add the bodies of water on top of that and it's amazing bodies are found.

I don't think she is at PTL for three reasons

1 I think she willingly got in the truck with SM and TM killed her from the back seat and they drove away with the body.

2 I do t think they were at PTL long enough to dispose of the body and

3 I think heather would be more likely to be found in a waterway.

I believe the Ms were being monitored closely after Heathers car was found so that leaves a small window to dispose of HE between arriving home in the early hours that morning and when the car was found.

Remember they allegedly had the body with them leaving PTL and I don't think they would have gone home at 4am or so and just left heather in the truck and go to sleep so my money is on disposing of HEather that morning. I think she is close by the Ms residence unless cell records dhow they took a trip the morning if the 18th.

I voted out of SC :
I think TM wanted her as far away as she could get her, and they had two days give or take, to do just that before anyone was looking for Heather and they had significant money at their disposal. I'd love to know where they went those two days...bet they took cash to leave no credit card, gas receipt trail...does LE have cell tower pings of their whereabouts or did they stay in one place for two days (at home)?
:thumb: Also, in my opinion, they had to have known Heathers work schedule and the fact that she wouldn't be discovered missing until she failed to turn up for work on the Friday (was it?).

I think she's buried somewhere where "off the beaten path" but in a spot where TM could drive by and and secretly smirk (and we ALL know THAT smirk) to herself, knowing that's where heather is. :twocents:

I think most, if not all, of the $5,000 was part of the $10,000 found in the safe. I don't think the Ms counted on LE catching on to them so quickly, if ever, and whatever plans they had for it, such as a clandestine trip to move Heather's body out of the area, were thwarted.

SM was caught in a lie about the phone calls during his very first questioning by LE — they knew it and he knew it — so the Ms had to sit tight in case they were being watched. Which they were, IMO.

That's why I think Heather's body is not too far away. She's still where they originally dumped her because they didn't dare go back to that spot.

I agree with this.

Has anyone used Google Earth to view the area across the street from the M's? I wonder when those images are from.

There's a place I've been looking at for a while. Just gonna throw it out there and see what y'all think.

Go here and click on the person icon at the upper right, then type a certain surname into the search box (no first names!):

http://www.horrycounty.org/apps/gis/view.html

If you typed in the correct name, you'll find a 50-acre parcel of mostly wooded land out past Conway, just north of Highway 22. Looking at the shape of that parcel and matching it to satellite images, it does not appear that anyone lives on that land. Nearby, but not on it.

I wonder how familiar TM/SM are with that land. And I wonder if it's been searched.

There's a place I've been looking at for a while. Just gonna throw it out there and see what y'all think.

Go here and click on the person icon at the upper right, then type a certain surname into the search box (no first names!):

http://www.horrycounty.org/apps/gis/view.html

If you typed in the correct name, you'll find a 50-acre parcel of mostly wooded land out past Conway, just north of Highway 22. Looking at the shape of that parcel and matching it to satellite images, it does not appear that anyone lives on that land. Nearby, but not on it.

I wonder how familiar TM/SM are with that land. And I wonder if it's been searched.

Can locals call the tipline and ask about previous searches?
Probably not.... I know LE cant search the entire city/

When you fly you realize just how much open space there is. Even in the US where you hear of Urban sprawl and population density there are wide areas where there are no residents for miles. Add the bodies of water on top of that and it's amazing bodies are found.

I don't think she is at PTL for three reasons

1 I think she willingly got in the truck with SM and TM killed her from the back seat and they drove away with the body.

2 I do t think they were at PTL long enough to dispose of the body and

3 I think heather would be more likely to be found in a waterway.

I believe the Ms were being monitored closely after Heathers car was found so that leaves a small window to dispose of HE between arriving home in the early hours that morning and when the car was found.

Remember they allegedly had the body with them leaving PTL and I don't think they would have gone home at 4am or so and just left heather in the truck and go to sleep so my money is on disposing of HEather that morning. I think she is close by the Ms residence unless cell records dhow they took a trip the morning if the 18th.

I agree. I believe they killed her but I do not believe the plan was to kill her. For that reason I think they had to do a spontaneous, unplanned disposal of the body in a short window of time.

In the adrenaline rush of the killing, assuming SM was the driver....I think he would peel out and head in the direction of THEIR "safe place"....the compound. If she was killed sitting in the front seat...I'm guessing they concealed her elsewhere in the truck as soon as they were parked in the compound.

Then, the next day, SM would dispose of their victim somewhere not far from home. SM appears to be such a nervous "wuss" that I cannot imagine that Heather was taken very far. He is no cool character that would be swanning around town or cruising the Interstate with his lover's dead body in his truck.

He would pick a spot that he thought secluded enough that he could remain unseen for the amount of time needed to remove a body and bury it unseen. I don't think it's on the compound because of the kids. But Heather is close IMO.

As far as I know, they searched all around there. But after seeing how quickly the truck left after arriving at PTL, I think she was in it. I have never thought she was left there. Just my thoughts though.
There are a lot of trailer homes on one side of PTL, right through the woods, and fairly close. I have wondered if they spoke to anybody there to see if they heard anything. LE seems to have covered all the bases on this case!

thank you sophiebelle . Yep, I remember reading that trailer homes are close by. Surely LE talked to the residents.

I don't think Heather is far from where they live. There's no way they could know when she'd be reported missing. They had no idea that Heathers car wouldn't be located until the 19th. They had no idea whether or not Heathers family might be trying to contact her on the 18th and being unable to contact her, report her missing on the 18th. If the police had spotted that car on the 18th then it would have been reported on the 18th. So as far as the Moorer's knew they had to get rid of her right away. I do think her murder was premeditated. There had been no contact between Heather and Sidney since the end of October, when Tammy found out about the affair and began her reign of terror against Heather. So why would there be any reason for Sidney to contact Heather in the early morning hours over a month and a half
later? There was a plan for something to occur that morning. I don't think it was coincidental that all of this took place when her roommate was out of town. I don't think it was coincidental that the call from Sidney took place as soon as Heather returned from her date. I think the Moorer's had been following her that night/early morning. The Moorer's could have prepared the place where they would dispose of Heather in advance as well. There are just so many unknowns at this point. I just keep thinking about those drives that the Moorer's took together the night that Tammy stated they were at a lawyers office, which makes no sense at that time of night, and the night Sidney was out alone when he said someone shot at him. [modsnip]
These are just things I've been thinking of and finally decided to come out of the shadows and post. I just pray that Heather is found. This whole thing just breaks my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back