Who believes that Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury? Or is it just me...?

Did Cindy even want Caylee found? Remember she gave Casey's toothbrush, I believe, as if it was Caylee's. That's lying as well. She should of been charged for tampering with evidence or falsifying evidence. How was this justice for Caylee? Cindy Anthony makes me ill!

Respectfully,most people don't know as much about what Cindy has done ,as we do on this forum.
For every time we see Cindy grieving ,we see 20 other occasions of vile despicable acts of a deceitful woman. That's what caught the attention of the nation,IMO.
There have been plenty of cases of mothers killing children ,but it's the Anthony's bizarre reaction to everyone that tried to help them,that threw this case into the spotlight.

And respectfully, I am one of the people on this forum and I completely disagree with your view about Cindy committing "vile and despicable acts of a deceitful woman." I see a woman who desperately was trying to sift through lies and confusion and trying to find her granddaughter, and then also trying to support the daughter who she mistrusts, but still loves. I believe the only possible obstruction was possible perjury to save Casey from the death penalty, but NOT to get Casey acquitted. The vast majority of her testimony supports the prosecution's case.

But there are 2 factions of people with views of Cindy and George. One side wants to vilify them; the other views them with compassion. I don't think the 2 sides will ever meet in the middle.

“Three quarters of the miseries and misunderstandings in the world would finish if people were to put on the shoes of their adversaries and understood their points of view.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Did Cindy even want Caylee found? Remember she gave Casey's toothbrush, I believe, as if it was Caylee's. That's lying as well. She should of been charged for tampering with evidence or falsifying evidence. How was this justice for Caylee? Cindy Anthony makes me ill!

Yeah...why does she keep getting passes? Is the grieving grandma card that powerful? She should have been arrested a thousand times ago.

And respectfully, I am one of the people on this forum and I completely disagree with your view about Cindy committing "vile and despicable acts of a deceitful woman." I see a woman who desperately was trying to sift through lies and confusion and trying to find her granddaughter, and then also trying to support the daughter who she mistrusts, but still loves. I believe the only possible obstruction was possible perjury to save Casey from the death penalty, but NOT to get Casey acquitted. The vast majority of her testimony supports the prosecution's case.

But there are 2 factions of people with views of Cindy and George. One side wants to vilify them; the other views them with compassion. I don't think the 2 sides will ever meet in the middle.

Have you read the Tim Miller transcript? You can clearly see the vile and despicable acts of a deceitful woman there and that is only one example.

I can't pretend I understand your viewpoint ,but I respect it.
But WHY did Cindy have to be so nasty to Tim Miller,Mark NeJame ,Jesse Grund, Amy Huizinga (who took her to Casey) ? She told the public in an interview to get off their A$$es and help find her grandaughter (who talks like that when asking for help?) but whenever anyone tried she was in their face screaming .
That goes far beyond sifting through lies and confusion..
And yes,I know what it feels like to lose a child and I know what it feels like to endure the stigma associated with the death. Cindy brought much of the unwanted focus to herself with her behavior,the likes of which we have not seen before and made us wonder :waitasec: JMO
I have plenty of compassion for people who deserve it . I was a foster parent for 17 years ,adopted 4 of those kids,several with medical and mental issues (fetal alcohol effect) and I even worked to help some of those parents ,so as a grieving parent myself ,if I thought Cindy deserved my compassion I would gladly give it.

Also, many here on this forum, including myself, were willing and did put all the vile actions out of sight when Cindy first testified that she had just recently stopped looking for Zanny and transformed into a broken grieving grandmother right in front of our eyes. There were a handful of WS's who were filing their fingernails and rolling their eyes as they had not been moved and saw right through Cindy. Many of us thought those WS's were just plain incompassionate--but Cindy proved them right when she turned around and deliberately lied on the stand a couple of weeks afterwards. The old Cindy returned and we thought that she had graduated out of denial. When you watch videos of Cindy and especially read the Tim Miller transcript, you realize that Cindy never was in denial in the first place! My... have some of us been fooled. Cindy and Casey are definitely good at what they do because even today I have to remind myself that Zanny, her sister, their dogs, children, the wedded cancerous mother and education does not exist. Dang.

Yes, Cindy should be charged......it was stupid for her to do that, all she had to do was beg the jury not to put her daughter to death, that's all....

But, Chablis, truth is the basic underpinning of our justice system. Without it, we would have no basis of judging right from wrong. We would have nothing to keep us all civil. A line must exist; a line to define what is right and allowed and what is wrong and prohibited. When the lines shift and become blurred it gives way to tampering, influence and favoritism. . . LOL, some say our courts are full enough of that already with all the accusations about the influence that fame and money play.

Why is it right to allow someone to lie because they are hurt? I'm sure all people who have to give testimony against their loved ones are hurt. Should we excuse them all?

Maybe we should just start asking everyone how hurt they are or if they love the accused before we even ask them to take the oath. If they're hurt enough or love them enough they could just be exempt from taking the oath and telling the truth.

What kind of justice would that bring? The issue is bigger than the Anthony's pain, imo.

BBM -Perfection. What you state in your post is exactly why CA should be held accountable. CA's decision to perjure herself affects every single person in this country. JMO

What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

I think we are only on chapter 12 of a 15 chapter Anthony book, and I don't believe that we've heard the last from CA. When this verdict comes back, and ICA gets some serious time, or death, we will see CA erupt with claims and accusations that will leave many completely dumbfounded. Add to that, if there is a chance of purjury being considered, CA will never go down quietly, and will name names. I predict it will be epic.

Cindy's Granddaughter was murdered by her daughter, who possibly faces death as well. As far as punishment goes, she is already going through the worse punishment possible. A Perjury charge wouldn't make much of a difference in her life, IMO.

However, with so many watching this would be the perfect time to make an example out of someone.

IMO she's been through enough.

I pray she can get some sort of peace soon.

My heart goes out to all CA, GA, and LA.

To sum up what I think in a short and simple response.

She should be prosecuted, but it won't happen.

On behalf of Nurses everywhere YES CA should be charged to the full extent of the law. Does anyone remember an early interview by CA where she stated that ICA had told half truths not lies and that it wasn't against the law to lie?
Yeah it is actually Cindy.
Because this trial has been so publicized mainly at CAs insistence, then the public example has to be set. This is what happens when you lie to protect a suspected felon.
What if it could be proven that Caylee had been alive for a few weeks after CA first called LE and that her actions towards impeading LE had facilitated her death?
Throw the book at her. If she has nothing to live for, she has nothing to lose does she.

Cindy should definitely be charged. She, like ICA, does not understand any consequences for their actions. The browbeaten men in their lives have enabled all of their BS and they need to learn that the world does not do that. You don't get to murder, confuse and complicate a murder investigation and trial, lie to the authorities, lie to our justice system, try to disrupt the wheels of justice -- and have no consequence. If this was my grandchild I would have been working with the police 24/7. If my daughter killed my granddaughter and went out and partied like that, she better pray the police got to her before I did!

On behalf of Nurses everywhere YES CA should be charged to the full extent of the law. Does anyone remember an early interview by CA where she stated that ICA had told half truths not lies and that it wasn't against the law to lie?
Yeah it is actually Cindy.
Because this trial has been so publicized mainly at CAs insistence, then the public example has to be set. This is what happens when you lie to protect a suspected felon.
What if it could be proven that Caylee had been alive for a few weeks after CA first called LE and that her actions towards impeading LE had facilitated her death?
Throw the book at her. If she has nothing to live for, she has nothing to lose does she.

I feel sure the Florida Board of Nursing has had complaints from members of the public about her. Nothing places a Nurse's license in jeopardy more than bringing her profession into disrepute..

What does the fact that she's a nurse have to do with if she should face perjury charges?

Cindy should definitely be charged. She, like ICA, does not understand any consequences for their actions. The browbeaten men in their lives have enabled all of their BS and they need to learn that the world does not do that. You don't get to murder, confuse and complicate a murder investigation and trial, lie to the authorities, lie to our justice system, try to disrupt the wheels of justice -- and have no consequence. If this was my grandchild I would have been working with the police 24/7. If my daughter killed my granddaughter and went out and partied like that, she better pray the police got to her before I did!

My mother would have personally handed me over to the Police - nowhere does it say you have to overlook your conscience and morality to enable someone because they are a member of your own family..!

What does the fact that she's a nurse have to do with if she should face perjury charges?

She will lose her license if she is convicted of a felony. Being accused of a felony can generate an investigation from the Board of Nursing.
Bringing the profession into disrepute is a serious offense for a Nurse.
A Nurse is required to be above reproach in her personal and professional life..
any action that causes loss of public trust is treated very seriously.
She damages every Nurse with her bad deeds.

Nurses are in a position that requires trust .Perjury shows a lack of ethics. They are in charge of records ,medications,narcotics,sometimes peoples very lives. Would you want someone who lies under oath to be in charge of your private records or handling equipment that's keeping you alive? Frankly ,I just couldn't trust someone like that with anything. JMO

She will lose her license if she is convicted of a felony. Being accused of a felony can generate an investigation from the Board of Nursing.
Bringing the profession into disrepute is a serious offense for a Nurse.
A Nurse is required to be above reproach in her personal and professional life..
any action that causes loss of public trust is treated very seriously.
She damages every Nurse with her bad deeds.

I guess I wasn't clear in my question and I'm sorry if I wasn't.

I'm not asking about convictions or even being charged.

The question of the thread is if she should be charged.

My question is, what does the fact she's a nurse have to do with whether or not she should be charged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back