Who Could Get Kyron Out of School More Easily (Unseen)? Terri or another person?

We don't. But LE does.

No they don't.

THey have no way of knowing who was there, unless people tell them that they were there. There was no sign-in and no video, there is no record of anyone being there during the fair, except for witnesses.

The school had almost 300 kids, there could have been as many as 600 adults there that no one person could be certain beloned there. And how would anyone notice if a 601st person slipped in.

Well, hopefully, if a person did slip in and lure Kyron out, he/she will complete one of those questionaires and tell LE. :waitasec:

We don't. But LE does.

I hope they do but until they announce that they have cleared everyone then I'm not assuming anything! The only thing I know for sure is that this is one case where the actual facts have been really hard to come by. I'm hoping that means we will end up having a very solid case/prosecution and not that LE is getting nowhere.

Or Elizabeth Olten. Lured somewhere she wouldn't ordinarily go by an older kid and hidden so well in the brush that searchers couldn't find her until led to the spot.

OMG! Skyline went to 8th...isn't that 14yo? Alright my head is going to explode thinking of these things.

There were no sign in sheets? Looks as if a child (student) could be taken out and not noticed. Just the opposite of our school and I bet there will be changes made after this; unfortunately not thought of before.

I wish that I could muster up that degree of trust in LE peronnel that so many here seem to possess.

I can think of several scenerios whereby a child could be lured from a school, including by his own stepmother. I do think she should have been thoroughly investigated, but not to the exclusion of other equally plausible theories. From what I have read, TH has been the singular focus of LE since June 5th. I sincerely hope that they are correct, because the monster who has done this terrible crime should not be on the loose.

There were no sign in sheets? Looks as if a child (student) could be taken out and not noticed. Just the opposite of our school and I bet there will be changes made after this; unfortunately not thought of before.

There was no sign in that day. Sign in was suspended at Skyline whenever there were special events, such as the science fair.

School staff and contracting personnel did not have to wear I.D. badges.

Background checks were not done on all volunteers. Volunteers were there that day.

Basically, anyone at all could have walked into and through the school. There was no way to distinguish a predator from parent, stepparent, aunt, uncle, grandparent, teacher, janitor, vendor, delivery person, administrative personnel, etc.

If anyone wants links to the sign in, badges, and/or background checks, just holler, or use Advanced Search with those keywords and my name as user name.

All it would take to get Kyron out of the building would be an adult he recognized saying, "Your mom is waiting to talk to you in the parking lot." If other people were still coming and going, that would do it.

Also, not all sex offenders are registered; the ones who get caught are registered.

Kyron could have been lured to a janitor's closet,or a little used storeroom in the school basement. He could have been sexually assaulted and killed. The killer could have placed Kyron's body in industrial flex garbage bags. Double bags. Covered the body,still in the flex bags, with other supplies, and hid it in back of the closet/storeroom. Waited until his lunch break when the school was quiet.,and placed the bag in the trunk of his car. Driven off campus, and either dumped the body in a municipal dumpster,or down a ravine. After his lunchbreak,returned to school, a day like any other...

This would be someone who ;

1. Knew every inch of the school.

2. Knew the routines of the school very well, including the different routine of the school on Science Fair Day.

3. Had been watching the children for some time, perhaps looking for a certain physical type, or a child who was timid and small for his age.

4. Had planned the event for quite a while. Gained pleasure from his planning.

5. Would not stand out at all in school; he belonged there,and the children knew him by sight. Although some kids might have felt uneasy in his presence.

6. Has no police record.

7. Has a well developed talent for fooling authority.

All JMO

ITA! Even before the recent articles about the GK and LE's "looking through a new lens" statement, I have wondered if LE has taken a real close look at everyone at the school that day and this includes people who have been there for years and people who were just visiting the school for the first time. From the very beginning I felt that this was a "aquaintance/stranger abduction". Both the school and the school board have a lot to gain if the step-mom is to be blamed - I don't think they would be providing too much insight into what happened that day. Thank you for taking the time to post your theory!

ITA! Even before the recent articles about the GK and LE's "looking through a new lens" statement, I have wondered if LE has taken a real close look at everyone at the school that day and this includes people who have been there for years and people who were just visiting the school for the first time. From the very beginning I felt that this was a "aquaintance/stranger abduction". Both the school and the school board have a lot to gain if the step-mom is to be blamed - I don't think they would be providing too much insight into what happened that day. Thank you for taking the time to post your theory!

But how could they do that if they can't figure out who was there?

Guys....... we need to back up theory with links.......

Who has a link that a predator is suspected of taking Kyron? I amended this thread to say another person.....

I've edited this title a bit... Since there is no MSM backup to the predator theory. :)......

"I can't say for certainty that it wasn't stranger to stranger. I can't," Gates said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

"Stranger" encompasses predator.

MCSO has not announced any person(s) or types of persons to be ruled out.

LE's statement that there is a need for the public to be alarmed, although low level, clearly indicates they have not ruled out a predator as perpetrator.

Gates said. "But I also can tell you that the need for the public to be alarmed is very low."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

I've got more. Let me know if you want them.

Being as no one seems to have seen Kyron leave with Terri to any of our knowledge. Then I assume that anyone could have taken him. Terri could have asked him to meet her outside, but so could anyone else he knew, or felt he needed to listen too.

I had an incident that happened one time, and scared the wits out of me. I was standing at the busstop waiting for a bus, and a man drove by , slowed down, backed up, and told me he would give me a ride, GET IN. I cannot explain it, it was the tone of his voice, more then a demand, because I was quite rebellious to commands, or demands. I was also an adult at this time, and I definately knew better, but for some reason I almost felt like I was in a trance for a moment in time. I got in the car, and as he began to drive, I began to wonder what the heck I was doing??? Luckily I got off at my destination. It really made me think about children and their responses to certain individuals. I wish I knew the answer of what parents could tell children in order to be completely safe from strangers or bad aquaintances and family friends, relatives, etc...

To me the key is that, LE must really suspect it was Terri that took Kyron out of school, because wasn't it mentioned by them, that it was an "isolated incident"? If LE are not sure that it really was Terri that took Kyron on the day, that means there is a child predator on the loose out there still, and under those circumstances, they are doing a great disservice to the general public whose children still need to attend the school. I don't imagine LE would do that, at least i hope not! Parents and school need to be very aware if that were the case, so my bets are that it was Terri, and they are just tying up all the evidence they need before she is charged with Kyron's disappearance.
I know from previous experience of my son when he was younger attending school, there was very prompt notification by LE to parents via the Principal, of a suspicious person hanging around the school trying to take photographs of some of the children, and for parents and teachers and children to be on the alert for this person.
I just feel if LE wasn't really sure, they would also be alerting parents etc. of the possibility of a perp. and to make sure children at the school are not at risk.

Well i guess after reading BeanE's post after reading the link, Gates is saying there is a very slim chance, but nonetheless still a slight chance it could have been a "stranger", that took Kyron, yet he is saying there is no cause for alarm though?

Kyron could have been lured to a janitor's closet,or a little used storeroom in the school basement. He could have been sexually assaulted and killed. The killer could have placed Kyron's body in industrial flex garbage bags. Double bags. Covered the body,still in the flex bags, with other supplies, and hid it in back of the closet/storeroom. Waited until his lunch break when the school was quiet.,and placed the bag in the trunk of his car. Driven off campus, and either dumped the body in a municipal dumpster,or down a ravine. After his lunchbreak,returned to school, a day like any other...

This would be someone who ;

1. Knew every inch of the school.

2. Knew the routines of the school very well, including the different routine of the school on Science Fair Day.

3. Had been watching the children for some time, perhaps looking for a certain physical type, or a child who was timid and small for his age.

4. Had planned the event for quite a while. Gained pleasure from his planning.

5. Would not stand out at all in school; he belonged there,and the children knew him by sight. Although some kids might have felt uneasy in his presence.

6. Has no police record.

7. Has a well developed talent for fooling authority.

All JMO

Although this is an older thread I just wanted to comment that your theory seems to be more likely than many of the others I have read. This has always been my theory too. I think that not enough attention has been paid to skyline school with their lack of cameras and their open door policy. SOs travel around and are very crafty when pouncing on their intended prey. Don't mean to offend anyone but all avenues should be looked at.

I have followed this story fairly closely and for some reason I have always had a small doubt in my mind that TH was guilty. To me, a few things just don't add up right for her to be guilty, but that's just my opinion.

TH had everything to lose, which she did, and nothing to gain if she did this. To me if she had a bad marriage and wanted out there were to many other ways to do that and gain everything.

But, then again, I just don't know and I don't think LE really knows either.

All of this is just my opinion, things I have thought about.

I feel someone could have gotten little Kyron out of the school easily even if it was a stranger abduction if it was someone who worked at the school and the children or teachers and other persons have seen this person before or Kyron thought it was safe to go with this person because he knew the person worked at the school.Even if the person worked at the school.This person could still be a sexual predator.

"Stranger" encompasses predator.

Taking it a step farther, I'd say "predator" encompasses anyone who would kidnap a child. Regardless, I'm not clear on why the wording was an issue.

Help me out here, this, like many threads, is clearly a thread inviting speculation, are we not allowed to engage in original speculation? Is there a WS rule requiring that we wait for a MSM reporter to speculate on a particular theory or report that others are voicing a particular speculation first?

The kids were free to come and go that morning. The landscaper said kids were seen outside the school looking at their flower beds. He did not mention they had a chaperon. Kyron could have gotten ticked off at another child for some reason and decided to just leave because he was upset and crying. Maybe another child made fun of his project and told him his "mommy or daddy, did it". He may have walked out a door and someone picked him up away from the school. Unless LE has someone who saw Kyron leave the school, we just don't know.

I think the fact that the school has now installed cameras and changed their absentee reporting policy, as well as making note of adhering to some policies they were lax in before, such as ID's and locking doors, speaks volumes. I don't think anyone is sure, even at this point, what happened to poor little Kyron or for that matter whether or not he is still with us. I'm still praying Kyron is alive somewhere, and until I know otherwise, I will continue to do so.

JMHO

Do you think she went out to the car and put the baby in then went back to the school for kyron and snuck him out? or do you think she had both kids in tow and they all snuck out together with no one seeing them?
Terri parked by the soccer field, not in the school parking lot. This is up an outdoor stairway to the side door of the school. (check out google maps) It would have been easy for her to steer him out that door (which is near his classroom) and back to the car unseen...or rather...un questioned. Everyone else parked in the lot using the main entrance. Why why why??? The main lot is much easier and closer to the front doors. No she parked there because she wanted to slip out with Kyron without being noticed by most everyone. The grounds keeper said that he saw someone in the truck that was not TH. That may be another reason to have parked there, to avoid everyone seeing the woman in the truck. Hinky doesn't begin to cover it. I just don't get how anyone thinks that she didn't do this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back