Who do you think shot TB? Millard or Smich?

Who shot Tim Bosma?

• Millard

Votes: 98 83.1%
  • Smich

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters

A while ago somebody here pointed out that DM had possession of the gun and gave instructions for MS to dispose of it so it sounds less likely that MS was the shooter.

Prior to that I felt that MS could have done it .... esp if it was when the truck was moving

I bet someday somebody will squeal and we may hear the rest of the story. No love lost between the former "tight" group of friends.

I think, after a signal from DM, MS put a cord tightly around TB's neck from behind. Naturally TB's hands would have gone to his throat to try to get the cord away from his throat and that was when DM shot him. It probably happened before they picked up DM's truck waiting in that field.

I too think DM shot Tim, but that MS tried to strangle him from the back seat. Maybe he was not strong enough, and Tim had time to struggle, possibly kicking the mirror. I noticed it was partially hanging in police evidence photos, but they may have dismantled it in order to find fingerprints. They did find one of DM's there. DM would have been afraid that Tim would escape, and would have fired quickly, maybe in the struggle, he missed Tim's head, and shot him in the neck first. This could account all the blood in the truck cab, and the fact that DM said he had to clean up MS's mess. MS also told his girlfriend Maralena that he had F'd up. This probably took place in the field just down the road from Tim's house, or as they were turning into the field, and Tim became suspicious. I always wondered why LE never found glass from the passenger side window in the field. One would think there would be traces. IMO

I always wondered why LE never found glass from the passenger side window in the field. One would think there would be traces. IMO

I think no glass was found because Tim was not shot in the field. I think it happened soon after they left the field and MS got into DM's vehicle. DM could be very persuasive from witnesses in the trial claimed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back