Who Do You Trust?!

Jesse G

The tow truck company manager (God bless him for climbing into that dumpster in his jammies and flip flops!)

Z

LE, especially Yuri

Fried Red Shirt Dude

LP goes without saying.

And Exit as well...

Realistically, those who came on the board to "clear the air," with no apparent ulterior motive. I believe they are being as honest as they can with whatever is actually relevant...

I wonder who most people consider to be true "players" in this drama, as opposed to innocent bystanders standing a bit too close to the black hole and getting sucked in...

They seem like loaded questions to me, if you stop and think about what is being asked here. ;)

Out of the Anthony family, I trust both men marginally more than the women, but only marginally. I trust all of Casey's female friends and most of her male "friends" although some of them seem to not want to talk in depth about their relationships with her (can't say I would either) The witness I trust #1 would be Amy. She's been absolutely truthful IMO.

LE, JG, and the tow yard manager. My heart just broke for him when he said that in his panic he jumped in the dumpster to look for the bag that he threw out. That in and of itself speaks to his honesty and credibility.

I don't trust Amy because I think she's out for vengeance against Casey, so she'll say anything to convict her. I don't trust AL because he's just shady... and I don't trust any of Casey's immediate family because they've got their own interests at heart.

I have to go with Potatohead and Blink here but I want to add a couple. I reckon those cadaver dogs have me believing in them as well. They hit that trunk where all the evidence was located like white hits rice.

Detective Yuri Melich, the cadaver dogs, the tow truck driver, and the evidence!

LE, JG, and the tow yard manager. My heart just broke for him when he said that in his panic he jumped in the dumpster to look for the bag that he threw out. That in and of itself speaks to his honesty and credibility.

I don't trust Amy because I think she's out for vengeance against Casey, so she'll say anything to convict her. I don't trust AL because he's just shady... and I don't trust any of Casey's immediate family because they've got their own interests at heart.

I don't necessarily mistrust him but I have an as yet unspoken reason to question his intelligence. I think he can be led easily into doing things that are not smart.

I totally forgot Cindy's brother Rick. He was one of the few I trusted early on. So he, Amy, the tow yard guy, and LE would be 100%. Yup.

I trust all who took and passed polys, exit, dante, ZG, LE, the dogs and the science.

That's about everyone except the Anthony family.

I do feel sorry for Lee, Cindy and George. I don't think they harmed Caylee.

But, I don't think they have been honest.

I have to go with Potatohead and Blink here but I want to add a couple. I reckon those cadaver dogs have me believing in them as well. They hit that trunk where all the evidence was located like white hits rice.

mm-hmm...

I reckon I will note that in agreement and add it to my list.

The only two that I don't necessarily trust to be telling the whole truth or who might have helped Casey somehow after the disappearance is JG and GA since they were in LE.

I agree about the tow yard guy...one of the few who doesn't have something to "protect."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back