Who Do You Trust?!

LE, Cadaver Dogs, Body Farm, LP

I believe many of the others are telling the truth, but I don't have total trust in them...

I believe LP is telling the truth, but likes to embellish

I actually don't trust LP completely. I like him. I don't think he's lies per se, but I agree with you, he tends to 'embmellish.' Plus, he comes up with these wild theories and just throws them on the fire (ok, kind of like some of us, only he gets to speculate on National TV.) I think he likes to spin a good yarn. I don't think he's really that much in the know, though.

I have Trust In LE & JG- Based on the fact he did a lie detector test!
I would like to see everyone do a lie Detector Test? The two I would like to do one would be LP & RM AND special ca ca ga and la? Then I would be satisfied!!!

Honestly, in this case, I don't trust anyone. Not any of the civilian players and not LE.
I'm pretty much with you. I don't trust anyone that has been interviewed or has had any contact with Casey.

It's not that I don't trust LE, it's just that I don't think they're releasing everything they know. I think they all have a little "something" to protect.

I believe LE are "leaking" information in an effort to force "someone" to say "something." I think there are some LE officers who's stories haven't come out yet!

If I were to trust anyone, and it's pretty hard given the daily "twists" in this case, I would have to say I trust SB from the tow yard most of all.

I'm pretty much with you. I don't trust anyone that has had any contact with Casey, and it's not that I don't trust LE, it's just that I don't think they're releasing everything they know. I believe they are "leaking" information in an effort to force "someone" to say "something."

If I were to trust anyone, and it's pretty hard given the daily "twists" in this case, I would have to say I trust SB from the towyard most of all.

Agreed, the towyard guy (bless his heart for jumping in that dumpster), the shovel-loaning neighbor, the cadaver dogs.

I trust that LE is doing everything correctly to bring this case to a successful conclusion. In that respect I completely trust LE. I consider a successful conclusion to be one that reflects the facts, and therefore the truth, about the case.

At this time, I can not trust anybody who has their own agenda. How can we know if everyone involved is being 100% honest? It is natural that people go into self defense mode, they may not have done anything to cause Caylee's death, but they might keep quiet about somethings that could shine an unflattering light on their own life. Also, people are bound to be thinking ahead about how they can milk their 15 minutes of fame, there will be books written etc.
I do trust the pictures we've seen, the released jail recordings, text messages etc. I trust cadaver dogs and dna/forensic evidence much better than I can trust a human.
I feel sorry for many people who had the misfortune of being in the path of Hurricane Casey but because I pity them, that does not mean I should trust them, trust has to be earned and since I am not in a position to be around any of the players in this in any real way, how could I just give them my trust? So I will put my trust in hard evidence and hope people who can give honest answers will do so because it's the right thing to do for Caylee.

VB

What's the deal with RM? A couple of times it was mentioned that he was very upset when KC met AL....he may have been the last one to see Caylee alive too....if he was jealous would he might do something to retaliate? KC was going back and forth between him and AL....supposivedly he was fine with them going there separate ways....but I think it was AH & TB that mentioned he was upset...It's got me thinking......

I'm not even sure I trust that this is a real case anymore, but I keep reminding myself, "You just can't write this stuff." Still I keep getting a feeling that there's a huge audience watching to see how we respond to all the new developments--think Truman Show.
I will say, I'm putting all of my trust in LE. I don't know how they've coped through all of this. I haven't even read all of the interviews yet and my head is spinning. Yuri, John and all of the other detectives--you are amazing. :bowdown:

I trust the detectives, the rest of LE working on this case, the FBI, the dogs, and the forensic labs.

As far as a credible witness in this case - the tow yard manager, Simon Burch, who went in his pj's and flipflops to check the dumpster for the trash bag. Then he called LE about it and found that LE had already gotten it from the dumpster.

I trust only the forensics... I PRAY that LE is doing a great/perfect job but since I've had quite a bit of experience with homicide cases (and you've all seen quite a few in the public), I know that they often fall very short. Not saying they don't try, and too long of a conversation to talk about what goes wrong, just talking about the reality of what often happens in LE cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back