Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to hear about her demeanor while getting the tattoo.

He had stated that she told him Caylee was with nanny. She told him something about her car, borrowed a friends (TL) and that she was cheerful and wanted another appt, but didn't come back.........tattoo was 2 x 2 inches.......he was on phone call on NG I think

Annie was supposed to very much be one of KC's closest friends. Allegedly, she was the one from whom KC could get Xanax.

See here's the thing about Annie, I think Annie is gonna tells us that her nickname given to her by casey is ...Zanny. You know xanax...Annie, becomes Zanny.

I imagine Annie having been the closest female friend that casey had prior to replacing her with Amy is going to provide a wealth of information about casey's activities, her thought process and her deep dark secrets. She will be like a small window inside casey's head.

[/B]

See here's the thing about Annie, I think Annie is gonna tells us that her nickname given to her by casey is ...Zanny. You know xanax...Annie, becomes Zanny.

I imagine Annie having been the closest female friend that casey had prior to replacing her with Amy is going to provide a wealth of information about casey's activities, her thought process and her deep dark secrets. She will be like a small window inside casey's head.

If she walks around in a Xanax induced haze, she may not have a very good memory.

And anything she says may be incriminating- especially if she has been stealing narcotics from her employer (vet clinic) as has been claimed.

He had stated that she told him Caylee was with nanny. She told him something about her car, borrowed a friends (TL) and that she was cheerful and wanted another appt, but didn't come back.........tattoo was 2 x 2 inches.......he was on phone call on NG I think

Annie D was her supplier as i take it and i went through the pc docs and casey had "Special k" listed in her phone and received & made calls like clock work. I didn't know what special k was till i did a search myself and it is a drug also!
Annie is also the one who in the jail house visit with g/c........cindy tells casey,Annie had these shirts made for us??

I forgot to add too that I would say she was on xanax,xanax gives you nerves of steel!
I knew a girl once who took them like candy and she'd walk right inside a furniture store and grab floral arrangements and walk right out with them,till the last one she got caught at.....LoL
They gave me xanax after my husband was murdered and omg i felt like jello,couldn't even function normally at all,i took them back too!!
I said hey,if my house catches fire I'd like to be able to get out of it!!

Annie D was her supplier as i take it and i went through the pc docs and casey had "Special k" listed in her phone and received & made calls like clock work. I didn't know what special k was till i did a search myself and it is a drug also!
Annie is also the one who in the jail house visit with g/c........cindy tells casey,Annie had these shirts made for us??

Annie apparently did some of the graphics for the Caylee t-shirts, yes.

Ketamine

I forgot to add too that I would say she was on xanax,xanax gives you nerves of steel!
I knew a girl once who took them like candy and she'd walk right inside a furniture store and grab floral arrangements and walk right out with them,till the last one she got caught at.....LoL
They gave me xanax after my husband was murdered and omg i felt like jello,couldn't even function normally at all,i took them back too!!
I said hey,if my house catches fire I'd like to be able to get out of it!!

I'm sorry to hear your husband was murdered. That had to be horrendous.

Did they ever convict the murderer.

In one of CA and GA's earlier jailhouse visits it is mentioned that Annie sent KC something since she's been in jail, a note, or a card, maybe. Interesting that she was still sticking by KC at that point. I think her testimony will be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member