Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies - the link previously posted BY ME is not the Annie D., friend of KC but rather a young lady working toward a music career. I've removed the link because this Annie D. is a minor - again, my apologies.

Is she on the witness list?

Who is this?/ This isn't KC's friend Annie D.

See her My Space at the bottom of that page.

I realized this after posting the link. I deleted the link (post) and If you could as well I'd appreciate that, thanks and again, very sorry.

I was using mcaffee search instead of google and found Seans' blog. hmmm. Interesting stuff about ZG and other things as well. Who is Sean, is he a friend or was a friend of Casey?

From Annie D's myspace page;

<333 ...RIP CAYLEE MARIE <33333333... [meet my friend karma. shes a ]

Hmmm....wonder who she's referring to, KC?

That's the way I took it. Can you imagine what KC's "friends" and "boyfriends" must be feeling right now? :furious:

What is interesting to me is that kc on the jail video talks badly about Annie and Jesse....both of whom she mentions and refers to Xanax....She does not trust these two anymore, says kc....hmmmm. I wonder why:waitasec:

I was using mcaffee search instead of google and found Seans' blog. hmmm. Interesting stuff about ZG and other things as well. Who is Sean, is he a friend or was a friend of Casey?

Yes, Sean was a long-time friend of Casey's and one of the occupants I believe of the Lake Vag house where the "no clothes" party was held.

Could you please provide a link to the blog you reference? Thanks!

him too.

k lemme think ..... bear with me i'll get there ..... someone posted that they'd read on a message board (something sisters i think) where someone had posted that there were 3 other people apart from casey who should be in jail and the most directly responsible (apart from casey) for what happened was 'zanni annie' who had previously been her closest friend. they said she had this name b/c she was the one who had all the xanax and she gave casey the chloroform ... and something about it being pharmacutical grade that was found in the car and not the homemade stuff. they said that she'd worked for a vet part time or something and used it to moonlight neutering dogs. that's what she used the chloroform for. the poster said she'd made a deal to testify against casey but b/c of the other two, i think she was dating one of them, it was destroying her life.

at the time i thought maybe the dude was on crack ... now i wouldn't blame you if you think i am
wacko.gif

holy crap...this is all new info to me!

got a link for the board on which you read this?

speaking of CA's cohorts who's interviews we do not have yet...

are there any other persons who are mentioned in the interviews, who's interviews have not been released yet, besides Annie's?

speaking of CA's cohorts who's interviews we do not have yet...

are there any other persons who are mentioned in the interviews, who's interviews have not been released yet, besides Annie's?

I haven't seen Heather's, Kristina's or Clint's

There is something he has to tell us because they are keeping that interview close to the vest as well, and he IS on the witness list, so...

I wonder if she told him she was getting it in honor of Caylee or something and THAT would be the evidence she had "memorialized" Caylee and would lend more credence to her direct involvement in what had transpired with Caylee and dissolve the credibility of the Zanni the Nanny theory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise