Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may also explain why her anger was intensified and lead to the crime.

<<Law enforcement has never made any such statement>>

I believe they did. I remember LE making this very statement in a press conference. They also mentioned the fact that the father's family did not wish to be identified due to the attention it would generate.

I remember LE also stating the biological father's family didn't know about Caylee.

I believe they did. I remember LE making this very statement in a press conference. They also mentioned the fact that the father's family did not wish to be identified due to the attention it would generate.
Weasel - I think that this was all "early days" and none of this information was being released as fact. They were stating what they were being told.

MOO

<<There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret.>>

Actually, there is no secret. LE and just about everyone else involved in this case has stated the father was killed in a car accident a year ago. I have no reason to doubt LE. If they are satisfied that the person killed was the father, it's good enough for me. Obviously they know more than I do. As for Lee being the father, as far as genetics go, wouldn't there be some obvious developmental disorder or dysmorphic feature in a child born from this type of union? I'm no genius by any stretch, but I do believe this would be obvious and Caylee sure seem like a beautiful, intelligent child to me.

I'm being serious here and not trying to be snarky, :) Where did LE state that the father was killed in a car accident? I hadn't heard any statement from them. Can you point me in the right direction, if they did?

It isn't that I don't believe it could happen. As someone who has survived that kind of abuse, I know it can happen. And it might explain why KC has shown so little feeling towards her own child. You're right about it being taboo. In my family it was swept under the rug and was never to be talked about. Maybe the same thing happened to KC. Sexual abuse can do a lot of damage mentally and emotionally and some people never get over the trauma.

Precisely. There are several things unanswered that would be explained possibly.

Why did the family circle the wagons following the 3rd 911 call?
Who helped clean the car and determine that it was okay to launder clothes in there?
Why did George file for divorce several months after Caylee was born?
Why didn't Lee come around the house when George was there?
Who paid the enormous cell phone bills for Casey?
Why so many stories about who the father is?
Why did Casey abandon her job shortly the next year?
Why did they enable her while she lied and stole?
Why did Lee refuse the DNA test?
Why has there been no denials to allegations?
If abuse, which on average last 7 years, was happening in high school would that explain her dropping out?
Why did Casey hate her father?
Why did Casey seem to resent her mother?
etc.
etc.
etc.

I honestly never recall any such thing. I would love to hear it or read it if possible.

OT - how did I manage the red text?? The word "father" shows up red on my screen ... LOL.... sorry

<<Weasel - I think that this was all "early days" and none of this information was being released as fact. They were stating what they were being told.>>

This is possible .... but I will search for the press statement from LE to try to verify. I realize the family has told many stories to LE and everyone regarding who the father is. My point with this whole subject is in the first place, I still don't think the bio dad has any relevance to the case. The A's have their issues just like any other family. Just my opinion because I don't know these people personally, but I think Casey was and is an overindulged child.

CA has told several mistruths about the baby daddy in order to cloud the issue.
CA does not want the public to know the truth.

What if you live on the Serengeti? I don't mean to be facetious but it does require us to have perspective. KC, while not exactly a criminal mastermind, is a deviant beyond almost all comprehension. How do we know if her baby daddy doesn't have anything to do with this? That is for LE and prosecutors to decide. They need all of the information that pertains to Cayls and decide from there it's importance or lack there of.

There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret. I also don't believe with all the mitigating circumstances surrounding this case that his privacy is of any importance whatsoever.

KC doesn't live on the Serengheti.

Rick says he thinks KC got pregnant at a party, and doesn't know who the father is. The family says they don't know who the father is.

And, it doesn't matter who the father is, unless some evidence points that way.

LE has to go where the evidence points. LE and the courts decided that it points to KC, and she has been indicted.

They don't have to investigate everybody-- just the one(s) to whom the evidence points.

Hi Broderick! I noticed today on their site that Lee's DNA results are not back as of yesterday.

Thanks for the update. The more I look at things, the more I do believe something is very fishy about who the father is and what happened in Casey's life that led her down that very dark path. Sometimes parents enable their children out of a sense of guilt. In cases of incest, I read that the mother and parents in general never have a clue. Did the DNA testing of Jesse and Caylee make them discover something so shameful that it took a strong Cindy to layout the future and her control doomed Caylee in the end?

KC doesn't live on the Serengheti.

Rick says he thinks KC got pregnant at a party, and doesn't know who the father is. The family says they don't know who the father is.

And, it doesn't matter who the father is, unless some evidence points that way.

LE has to go where the evidence points. LE and the courts decided that it points to KC, and she has been indicted.

They don't have to investigate everybody-- just the one(s) to whom the evidence points.

There have been countless discussions here about what may/may not have happened. The defence is claiming that once we find out we will all say "now I understand". KC is claiming that Caylee was kidnapped. Who is to say that they won't claim that her father's family has taken her?

I don't know if it has been possible/will be possible to determine who the father is but without question, this information is most likely to have been persued by both sides.

MOO

And to follow if this is true...was it Cindy who insisted on keeping Caylee in the family and not adopting her out?

<<Why did the family circle the wagons following the 3rd 911 call? -

I think this is the norm for them. Defending Casey. Remember Scott Peterson's parents?

Who helped clean the car and determine that it was okay to launder clothes in there?

Same as above .... protecting Casey.

Why did George file for divorce several months after Caylee was born?

This is a hard one .... the public doesn't, nor should they be, privy to someone's marital relationship. Married couples sometimes have problems. It's normal.

Why didn't Lee come around the house when George was there?

Although I have read that both LA and Casey had issues with both parents, it could be any number of reasons. Families have relationship issues ... also normal.

Who paid the enormous cell phone bills for Casey?

My guess would be her mommy .... or stolen money.

Why so many stories about who the father is?

Now this is a good question. In looking at other threads in this very forum, lots of posters are basically calling Casey a "wh*re" because of her many boyfriends, yet are suspicious that a biological father is not specifically named. Maybe it's possible she herself doesn't know for sure.

Why did Casey abandon her job shortly the next year?

Spoiled, lazy, just plain doesn't want to work.

Why did they enable her while she lied and stole?

Because she is their daughter. I refer to the Scott Peterson case again ... didn't matter what he did ... he was still the "golden boy". Same syndrome.

Why did Lee refuse the DNA test?

To be difficult. This is just my opinion, but in observing LA .. his car, his attitude, etc., doesn't he strike anyone else as being just plain arrogant? Much like his little sister. I still shudder when I hear him laugh about the smell in the car.

Why has there been no denials to allegations?

Should they have to defend themselves against such an allegation?

If abuse, which on average last 7 years, was happening in high school would that explain her dropping out?

I think she dropped out because she's a quitter. Plain and simple. She didn't want to go anymore so she just quit. Thought she'd get a job and when that turned out to be real work too, she quit again.

Why did Casey hate her father?

I don't think Casey really hates GA. I think she probably has a better relationship with GA than CA. I refer back to LA's statement to LE regarding his conversation with Casey wherein Casey admits Caylee is missing. Casey tells LA about CA throwing it in her face about Caylee being a mistake, being an unfit mother ... etc. etc. My opinion, I think GA always took up for Casey and pretty much covered for her. I always thought of Casey as kind of "daddy's girl".

Why did Casey seem to resent her mother?>>

Because CA tried to make Casey into something she isn't. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear ... no matter how hard you try. No amount of pressure, nagging or insults is going to make someone want to be a better person.

Of course all of the above is just my opinion.

You know what, Cindy may have made the decision that Casey should not adopt Caylee out, and she really didn't want to be the mother, she wanted to be the grandmother. That, I think is the crux of this matter. Casey did not want to be "mom".

I guess we can argue it both ways. KC was molested by a member of her family or KC slept around and doesn't know who Caylee's father is. In the end, the only thing that matters is the fact that Caylee is still missing and presumed dead.

I guess we can argue it both ways. KC was molested by a member of her family or KC slept around and doesn't know who Caylee's father is. In the end, the only thing that matters is the fact that Caylee is still missing and presumed dead.

:clap:

And for that matter, I simply just don't give a flying flip who the daddy was/is. It means nada, zilch, NOTHING to the reason KC killed her little girl.

Yes, tiredofthis -

Both of them, Cindy and Casey = need to fess up.

Thanks. I have no clue why this case has grabbed my attention, but I am on a mission to make sense of it all. It is so convoluted. There are so many lies to wade through and in the meantime, a little girl's body needs to be found. She grabbed my heart, and I am angry at the way this family has tossed her aside for fame, wealth, and what seems to me a protection of a deep family secret. The scenario is the only thing that makes any of this make sense.

I would not dismiss what the Padillas know. Rob just said yesterday that he has seen the full paternity report when Jesse was found not to be the father. I have a feeling they know and are waiting for LE confirmation now that Lee's DNA was taken under subpoena.

ARE you kidding me I stated this over a month ago the very night LP said that he has heard that LA may be the father .Im fairly new to this so i dont know how u go back and check stuff out but how many times do i have to bring this up only to have someone else bring it up .. But hey good thinking broderick thank god for people such as yourself or nothing would get solved weather its realitty or a theory..even if it was mentioned over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox