who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

This girl has natural blonde hair, AZ Jane Doe has dyed blonde hair/brown roots.

Also, she is missing a nail and she has a scar on her abdomen from an appendectomy...I can't remember if AZ Doe has any of this, or if it's listed. I am going to try and research this, then if nothing like this is listed, I will call Maricopa and see if there is more information we do not know, maybe can help in this search?

I am going to call in the tip from MySpace, first want to do a bit more research. Tonight is "MySpace" catchup night, I have several messages/leads/tips I need to get to, I have just been too busy!

This girl has natural blonde hair, AZ Jane Doe has dyed blonde hair/brown roots.

Also, she is missing a nail and she has a scar on her abdomen from an appendectomy...I can't remember if AZ Doe has any of this, or if it's listed. I am going to try and research this, then if nothing like this is listed, I will call Maricopa and see if there is more information we do not know, maybe can help in this search?

I am going to call in the tip from MySpace, first want to do a bit more research. Tonight is "MySpace" catchup night, I have several messages/leads/tips I need to get to, I have just been too busy!

hello christine could you post a link to your myspace pages again thanks

One of the things I see on a regular basis with Jane Does is that the ME will say if she likely carried a baby to term. I would think that they would mention this, but one never knows...I still am trying to figure out why they wouldn't post a picture or drawing of her blue heart tattoo! Was it is a simple one that was unprofessional or was it elaborate? Maybe if it was obviously done professionally, someone could mass mail tattoo parlors in the vicinity with the image to see if there were any records kept or if anyone remembered her? Of course if she wasn't 18, the artist might be hesitant about admitting he/she tattooed an underage girl, but LE could assure that they wouldn't prosecute.. My intuition says it's not an elaborate one and could have been done by a wanna-be tattoo artist, maybe a friend, in that case I wouldn't want to analyze the significance of a "blue heart" too much, but I have pondered if it means anything. I've done some web searches on 'blue heart tattoos' and didn't find much, but I'll keep looking. Can anyone think of any significance? Like an album cover image of a garage band, or something like that, for a band that was popular in the mid to late 90's?

Regarding her dental chart:

N = no fillings or restorations
#1,16,17,32 = impacted wisdom tooth
#3 = occlusal filling (top of tooth)
#13 = not sure what they mean by NO, tooth could be missing
#14 = occlusal lingual filling (top & side of tooth facing tounge); FO stands for filling and ???
#18 = mesial occlusal filling (top & front of tooth between teeth)
#19 = occlusal distal filling (top & back of tooth between teeth)
#30 = occlusal filling (top of tooth); FO stands for filling and ???

total of 5 fillings, 4 wisdom teeth

China Renee Videon

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/videon_china.html

Picture this girl after having plucked her eyebrows, same arch as our AZ girl; butterfly tattoo is a no go, but then again who knows, maybe LE held something back
Missing Since: October 19, 1999 from Christiana, Tennessee​

Classification: Endangered Missing​

Date Of Birth: November 30, 1982​

Height and Weight: 5'3, 120 pounds​

Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Videon has a scar on her right knee and a tattoo of a butterfly on her right hip. Videon's ears are pierced multiple times and her navel is pierced.​

Videon was last seen at a beauty salon at Jackson Heights Plaza in her hometown of Christiana, Tennessee on October 19, 1999. She told her mother she planned to get gas for her black four-door 1999 Mazda Protege with Tennessee license plates numbered 784PGX, and then go home. When Videon's mother arrived home later that day, her daughter was not there. Videon has never been heard from again.​

It was initially believed that Videon left of her own accord with an adult male, but now foul play is suspected in her case. In June 2000, her car was found abandoned at an apartment complex in south Nashville, Tennessee. Investigators stated that it looked as if the vehicle had been there for a long time. Some of Videon's personal property was inside. Videon was a student at Riverdale High School at the time of her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.​

China was last seen in October of 1999. If this date is correct, that is 10 months after Maricopa Jane Doe died in the hospital.

I just rec'd this from fellow MySpacer:

I just got this..

We are in the process of comparing Jane Doe to Ekaterina, it doesn't
seem like it will be a match.

Thanks again for your interest!

Suzi Dodt, Investigator
Maricopa County Medical Examiner's Office
dodts@mail.maricopa.gov <mailto:dodts@mail.maricopa.gov>

Has anyone considered that the scarring around the young lady's mouth was caused by burns? To me, the incident in which she was burned would have occurred quite a while before her death because the scarring does not look recent. She could have pulled a pot of boiling water off a stove as a toddler, or something like that. Is there any way to check with burn centers, such as St. Barnabas in Livingston, NJ?

KT ....

China looks more like her than anyone else mentioned.

I guess the dates exclude her, but, WOW!!

hello christine could you post a link to your myspace pages again thanks

Sure! Thanks for asking! (look at the friends list...also check out some of those pages....most of them created by fellow WSers.....all people making pages for the missing and UID, or LE, PI, etc...MySpace has become an AMAZING tool for us working for the missing and UID)

Do U Recognize Me

Lighting The Way Home

omg lol I have your myspace already saved as one of my favorites on my myspace !!!!

omg lol I have your myspace already saved as one of my favorites on my myspace !!!!

Thank you , credit goes to my awesome friends/volunteers/case managers GeorgiaGirl and Graceful :) They have been helping me make them and set them up and maintain them.

Please add us as friends if you have a MySpace account, TY!

Hi, I have some thoughts about this case I would like to share. I think this girl is probably 18 I have a daughter 21 that is small and looks very young too. She also has blue eyes, brown hair and is fair complected. She is of Irish decent. I wonder what the back of her head looked like. If she jumped out she would have fallen backward. If that's what did happen then she should have injuries to the back of her head not to her face I suppose she could have rolled once she hit the pavement. It could have also been a boyfriend Maybe they were fighting and she jumped He might have been afraid to come forward. Was she found on a well traveled road? This could be a situation that happens often with some teens She could have run away before and the parent(s) got sick of her always being in trouble. They have no clue where she is and aren't looking for her either. People disappear intentionally quite often. They are probably wondering why she hasn't ever called.

Hi, I have some thoughts about this case I would like to share. I think this girl is probably 18 I have a daughter 21 that is small and looks very young too. She also has blue eyes, brown hair and is fair complected. She is of Irish decent. I wonder what the back of her head looked like. If she jumped out she would have fallen backward. If that's what did happen then she should have injuries to the back of her head not to her face I suppose she could have rolled once she hit the pavement. It could have also been a boyfriend Maybe they were fighting and she jumped He might have been afraid to come forward. Was she found on a well traveled road? This could be a situation that happens often with some teens She could have run away before and the parent(s) got sick of her always being in trouble. They have no clue where she is and aren't looking for her either. People disappear intentionally quite often. They are probably wondering why she hasn't ever called.

What does this have to do with identifying her? How would seeing the back of her head help? They have identifed the people she was traveling with. She never told them her name, etc. I think LE has considered her running away, etc.

Well, I for one think that it helps in that it opens up the possibility that older missing persons cases should also be considered. Most of the possibilities that have been posted are missing persons that are under the age of 18. I had a friend who was in his early 30s and still got carded regularly for rated 'R' movies because he looked so young.

Also, there has been discussion about her injuries in this thread so that is where I think the other information could be considered relevant.

I suppose one theory could be that she was 18/19 when she died and had left an unhappy home life behind - perhaps she left as soon as it was 'legal' to do so and her parents never cared to look for her nor expected to ever have contact with her.

Also, if she was the type to sort of 'blend in' during high school as well (and the dye job and eyebrows and tattoo were fairly recent changes), its quite possible that its not just the injuries that are making her identification difficult.

It could even be that she was 25 at the time of her death, was a good student in high school and someone has recognized her but thought "Oh, that couldn't be her, she looks far too young and would have never been in a situation like that."

Perhaps if there was a reconstruction that showed her with her 'natural' hair color and fuller brows created as well that might also be helpful.

All that said, I think the best 'match' I've seen in this thread is the Russian girl who disappeared from Moscow.

One of the things I see on a regular basis with Jane Does is that the ME will say if she likely carried a baby to term. I would think that they would mention this, but one never knows...I still am trying to figure out why they wouldn't post a picture or drawing of her blue heart tattoo! Was it is a simple one that was unprofessional or was it elaborate? Maybe if it was obviously done professionally, someone could mass mail tattoo parlors in the vicinity with the image to see if there were any records kept or if anyone remembered her? Of course if she wasn't 18, the artist might be hesitant about admitting he/she tattooed an underage girl, but LE could assure that they wouldn't prosecute.. My intuition says it's not an elaborate one and could have been done by a wanna-be tattoo artist, maybe a friend, in that case I wouldn't want to analyze the significance of a "blue heart" too much, but I have pondered if it means anything. I've done some web searches on 'blue heart tattoos' and didn't find much, but I'll keep looking. Can anyone think of any significance? Like an album cover image of a garage band, or something like that, for a band that was popular in the mid to late 90's?

I hate to admit the LOL I was a little wild as a teen, and some girls in the neighborhood, had some INDIAN INK. My dad had a couple of homemade tattos on his arm from when he was young and I asked him how it did it and me and a couple friends tried to duplicate the process since we too young to get a tattoo without our parents permission we thought we could put a small one somewhere where nobody would see them.
ALTHOUGH the ink is BLACK in the ink bottle, when it goes on as a tattoo it looks bluish green. UNFORTUNATLEY, MINE IS STILL THERE AND I HATE IT STILL LOOKS BLUEISH. IT IS A SMALL HEART.....
SO what I am trying to say is it could be self or homemade, and she was probably a wild teen and probably a runaway and her parents just never heard from her agin and the poor people dont know she was found dead.

Or, God forbid,
She was in a situation like Sharon Marshall where her parents were not involved in her life and are not even looking for her, maybe she was running away from a bad home situation, and the parents don't want to come forward for fear of incriminating "themselfs" (is that a word)...GRRRRRRRRR I dunno, just thinking here. LOL:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94