Votes: 2 1.7%
  • An infatuated male or an ex boyfriend

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone who was hired for a contract

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • None of the above / Unsure

Votes: 18 15.3%

• Total voters
It's been at least a week already since I voted. I'd be interested to see how many of the undecided's would now cast a vote in one of the other categories.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jenifred said:
Did hell freeze over and I missed it?:angel:

JerseyGirl said:
I don't get it. :waitasec:
Yes, it looks like the Abaroas have all gotten screen names and voted. I guess they just don't want to post--or is it read about the truth?:chicken:

Jenifred said:
Yes, it looks like the Abaroas have all gotten screen names and voted. I guess they just don't want to post--or is it read about the truth?:chicken:
I thought that at least one of these questions was almost like a throw-away. Yet it gets votes. :waitasec:

This is an anonymous poll so I can't really complain but I really, really wish that people would post some information on why they are leaning one way or another. Because none of the evidence supports one or two of the choices. None whatsoever.

ETA: Are these all genuine answers, or are some people voting just to screw up the numbers? If the latter is the case, I wish they'd find something else with which to amuse themselves.

JerseyGirl said:
ETA: Are these all genuine answers, or are some people voting just to screw up the numbers? If the latter is the case, I wish they'd find something else with which to amuse themselves.

LOL JG, I bet some of the Abaroa's/Bolton's have been saying that about Websleuthers as well.

golfmom said:
LOL JG, I bet some of the Abaroa's/Bolton's have been saying that about Websleuthers as well.
Could be but as you know, we are here to legitimately discuss the case and different theories, if any were to pop up. I've seen people come on stating that they know for sure that RAVEN IS INNOCENT but almost no one gives an alernate theory. If you think he is innocent, give us something from these threads that has you thinking that way. I'm not saying that it's utterly impossible that it might be someone other than Raven but I have yet to see anything that points my mind to another reasonable theory.

Anyway, coming here to discuss the case, IMO, is legitimate. Posting nonsense poll answers just for the sake of lowering the percentage next to Raven's name is juvenile and transparent. Thank you to everyone that answers these polls genuinely, regardless of your answer. To those that don't, and just like to make waves ... *yawn*.

golfmom said:
You know what? I hope they do keep posting here. Throw things off as much as they want--it doesn't matter won't deter me! However, I would like to see some more concrete facts posted and not this blather about "he's innocent and I know it." Because you know what? They only believe what Raven has told them, and any interested member of that family that looks at the papers, reads the search warrant, and the autopsy report and actually reads them, I believe would be having their doubts.

Jenifred said:
You know what? I hope they do keep posting here. Throw things off as much as they want--it doesn't matter won't deter me! However, I would like to see some more concrete facts posted and not this blather about "he's innocent and I know it." Because you know what? They only believe what Raven has told them, and any interested member of that family that looks at the papers, reads the search warrant, and the autopsy report and actually reads them, I believe would be having their doubts.

Well, they believe that he got let go from ES because of a difference of opinion with mangement. Then it came out after Janet's murder (not suicide) that he was indicted on multiple charges of felony (not misdemeanor) embezzlement and that he was renting (didn't own) the house. It's a wonder that they continue to believe anything that drops out of his mouth.

golfmom said:
Well, they believe that he got let go from ES because of a difference of opinion with mangement.
Oh that's right ... because they insisted on telling him how to run "his" department. :rolleyes: Silly bosses ... how dare they?

*Sigh* If only we were all as important as we think we are.

Wow, lots of people suddenly voting and dramatically changing the numbers. And all at once it seems.

This poll has been up for quite some time getting votes trickling in painfully slowly, yet in a matter of days, our "unsure", "jealous female", etc. categories have gotten quite a few new votes. :waitasec: Any of you new voters been biking recently?

Interestingly, these new votes have changed the percentage of people believing Raven did it from over 85% to just over 75%. What a shame that reality can't be changed the same way, huh?

I have been keeping up on this case for the past 2 months. I am an old friend of Ravens. I heard about the case after looking him up on classmates to see how he was doing, that's where I saw the ravenstree.com link and then it lead me to the darkside after doing some searching I found websleuths. It makes me mad that I never saw any news coverage of the case. (I live in Utah) I'm very sad to hear about Janet and poor Kaiden to grow up without a mom. I really hope that Raven didn't do it but all the evidence is against him. I never saw a violent side to Raven or even see him get very mad at anyone, just the cocky arrogance but in the high school we went to it was how most of the boys were. I really want to get in touch with some of our other friends that have kept in touch with raven to see what their opinions are and to see how kaiden is doing. If I get any info I will certainly let you know.

Welcome to WS momx3. Would you mind, since you know him, to check out the picture (or it might be a link) on the Where's Raven thread and see if you think that's him or not? Much appreciated!!

Welcome Momx3. Sorry you had to hear about the case the way you did.

Not sure how many of Raven's friends are going to be forthcoming with information regarding their opinions, because I think they may all deep down know that he did it, and if he did indeed murder, what would stop him from doing it again?

I know that Raven does have a nasty side to him, and does have anger management issues, and his close friends know this. I mean, to murder your beautiful wife, would have to show some major issues.

Anything you hear and pass along would be appreciated.

Though I poke at Raven often, this place isn't about poking the PNess, it's just something I feel the need to do at times.

This place and other's on the web are about Justice for Janet, her unborn child & Kaiden and Janet's family & friends.

I don't think that's him in the picture buta persons looks can change alot after high school and life. I completely understand that people are seeking justice on this case and I don't blame anyone for the opinions they have about Raven. The Raven I knew was extremly nice minus the fact that he thought he was gods gift to the world. I used to play volleyball with Raven and we'd all go to out to eat cheese fries at the training table alot. Like I said I hope he didn't do it but Raven is definetly not the same person I knew in high school. First off I never thought Raven would have kids (he was to into himself) and I never imagined him embezzeling money from his employer. So ANYTHING is possible.

Yes, Momx3, people do change, this is not the first time he embezzled either, which is really sad. The first time, he was just fired from Market Star.

Oh and as far as being a daddy goes, he really sucks in that department too. He thinks of his child as a meal ticket and a possession, not as a motherless baby, not as his child, just a possession.

It's really sad.

momx3 said:
I have been keeping up on this case for the past 2 months. I am an old friend of Ravens. I heard about the case after looking him up on classmates to see how he was doing, that's where I saw the ravenstree.com link and then it lead me to the darkside after doing some searching I found websleuths. It makes me mad that I never saw any news coverage of the case. (I live in Utah) I'm very sad to hear about Janet and poor Kaiden to grow up without a mom. I really hope that Raven didn't do it but all the evidence is against him. I never saw a violent side to Raven or even see him get very mad at anyone, just the cocky arrogance but in the high school we went to it was how most of the boys were. I really want to get in touch with some of our other friends that have kept in touch with raven to see what their opinions are and to see how kaiden is doing. If I get any info I will certainly let you know.

Hi Momx3
I have been following this case for a couple of months myself. Since you are a former friend of Raven's is there anything you can tell us about him? Quite frankly I don't know what to think. I mean its been 6 months and still no arrest so maybe the suspect isn't Raven. I don't know, it all seems kafooey to me. Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the forums NK57. I guess, it's true that no suspect has been named, or an arrest made on the case, but what get's me is that to me, it's blatantly obvious who committed this crime.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I'm a bit tired of waiting myself - I would love to see the bird get roasted, and soon.

Thanks for the welcome to this forum Trixie. I find this to be an interesting case. But wow... its like watching paint dry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back