Votes: 2 1.7%
  • An infatuated male or an ex boyfriend

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone who was hired for a contract

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • None of the above / Unsure

Votes: 18 15.3%

• Total voters
Raven was/is awesome at soccer and volleyball. He was a great competitor and fun to be around. He did think that he was better than alot of people but he was a nice person. I knew he was always going to have the best of everything and that IF he ever got married she would have to be pretty special because of that fact. I'm sure he does want the absolute best for Kaiden and I don't see him giving anything but the best of himself to Kaiden. That's why I hope he didn't kill Janet. How could you take your childs mother away from him? Something needs to be done to get this case solved. IMO if Raven did this he doesn't deserve to go to Prison he needs to be taken out back and shot as soon as the trial is over!:bang: That's my opinion though on any person who's found guilty of something like this.

Thanks for your thoughts Mom. All I can say is that to me... and this is just my opinion and mine alone, that all paths seem to be leading to Raven. I truly believe that LE is taking their time in gathering the evidence against him and will then make an arrest. You have mentioned that you are in Utah and that is where it is believed that Raven is living with Kaiden. Since you went to school with him at one time, I would imagine someone in your extended circle of friends has been in contact with him.

JMO

Nancy

Who killed Janet Abaroa.....Ra Ra Ra Raven!

momx3 said:
... Raven is definetly not the same person I knew in high school. First off I never thought Raven would have kids (he was to into himself) ...
Wow, this statement just blew me away, thinking about what happened to the woman who gave him those children. :(

Welcome to WS, mom, and thank you so much for giving us more information about Raven's personality. I could read your informative posts for days!

momx3 said:
He did think that he was better than alot of people but he was a nice person. I knew he was always going to have the best of everything ...
I also find this statement interesting. Do you mean this in regards to the goals and dreams that he had? Or do you mean that he had a taste for the finer things in life ... designer labels, cars, etc.? Did he have a sense of entitlement, like he deserved only the best or was he just driven in terms of attaining his goals and making something out of his life? I know that this sounds pointed but was he the kind to eliminate obstacles that stood in his way or was he a real problem-solver that would find a reasonable way through a situation in spite of its obstacles?

Thanks again for your insight. I can't even express to you how much it's appreciated.

JerseyGirl said:
Wow, lots of people suddenly voting and dramatically changing the numbers. And all at once it seems.

This poll has been up for quite some time getting votes trickling in painfully slowly, yet in a matter of days, our "unsure", "jealous female", etc. categories have gotten quite a few new votes. :waitasec: Any of you new voters been biking recently?

Interestingly, these new votes have changed the percentage of people believing Raven did it from over 85% to just over 75%. What a shame that reality can't be changed the same way, huh?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Wow, I'm a complete idiot. I was looking at the wrong poll! LOLOL.

LOL JG - You're not an idiot, I have done that so many times myself or wait, would that make me an idiot too? I think almost everyone has done it before.
We've been up and down these threads so many times and with the two polls, it is quite easy to get confused after all this time spent here.

The answer to the poll again is Raven Abaroa.

BirdHunter said:
Yep. Still Raven.
Maybe he's run out of people he can convince to come and vote here that he is innocent?

Remember, it's not the number of people Raven can find who believe he is innocent, it is the number of different IP addresses he can create on his computer (maybe even the infamous laptop?!?!?) to be able to register at WS so that HE can vote.

Moxie, if you had to guess which way he voted, what would your guess be? I'm going with infatuated Male, what do you think? We know he wouldn't have marked himself, if he had a conscience he would, but we know he has none. :eek:

terminatrixator said:
Moxie, if you had to guess which way he voted, what would your guess be? I'm going with infatuated Male, what do you think? We know he wouldn't have marked himself, if he had a conscience he would, but we know he has none. :eek:
I don't know Term....maybe he voted family member:crazy:

Seems the Raven made some new friends that decided to check out websleuths.com the "none of the above - unsure" these numbers went up lately.

Doesn't matter in the end the truth will come out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back