Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
Now I don't think they found anything because I just read an article on here: http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html stating LE raided a home yesterday because of a tip Caylee was there. It was another child but it seems if LE KNEW they had found Caylee they wouldn't be storming into people's homes on a tip.

Good point, but wouldn't they have to take it seriously and check it out regardless? Especially, if she isn't legally confirmed deceased? I don't know how it works, just checking.

I don't know but if they have found something, at least a prelminiary dna would be back and they would know if they had a deceased Caylee. They wouldn't storm some house in the middle of the nite if they had dna saying they had a deceased Caylee. Perhaps they found some clothing or something there. And have to wait til the water recedes to go further. We will never know.

But for over 2 weeks now that station has been reporting that big news is going to come fast and furious and so far nothing has come fast or furious. Maybe they are just biding their time til they can go back for the body at that location??

Do you think T.E.S. found Caylee and that's why they left so hastily?

I can clear this up easily. I was on the phone with Tim Miller today discussing when they might be able to come back.

Secondly, they did not leave abruptly, they were at a point where they could not benefit the search in the water conditions and they were there through 2 hurricanes. Just a side note, 30 members of TES had severe damage to their home, the HQ is still out of commission, and they have been working to rescue the good folks of Texas for days without any electicity or water of their own. If they had found Caylee there is a 0% chance they would "hide" it.
Hope that helps

I can clear this up easily. I was on the phone with Tim Miller today discussing when they might be able to come back.

Secondly, they did not leave abruptly, they were at a point where they could not benefit the search in the water conditions and they were there through 2 hurricanes. Just a side note, 30 members of TES had severe damage to their home, the HQ is still out of commission, and they have been working to rescue the good folks of Texas for days without any electicity or water of their own. If they had found Caylee there is a 0% chance they would "hide" it.
Hope that helps

Thanks Blink for clearing all that up.

I said no with a heavy heart and would be so at peace to be wrong- now how often do you think you would say that ?!- but oh so true! I just feel that if they did, identification would be fast-tracked and the world would know by now...not necessarily to appease our feelings but to be able to lay official charges.

I hope I am wrong, simply because my heart says Caylee has passed on, and the sooner we find her, the better the chances we will have to vindicate her.

I don't know but if they have found something, at least a prelminiary dna would be back and they would know if they had a deceased Caylee. They wouldn't storm some house in the middle of the nite if they had dna saying they had a deceased Caylee. Perhaps they found some clothing or something there. And have to wait til the water recedes to go further. We will never know.

But for over 2 weeks now that station has been reporting that big news is going to come fast and furious and so far nothing has come fast or furious. Maybe they are just biding their time til they can go back for the body at that location??

Yeah, I can't see storming the house in that case either...but, then again, even with results, she's not legally declared dead and maybe it's procedure in a missing person (child) case (which is how they claim to be handling it). I could see them getting into serious trouble if they didn't treat it like any other case...until confirmed. Again, I don't know...just trying to see it from their angle.

I voted yes because there were areas that could have been searched that were dry.
Did they ever search the landfill?
LP still talks about the dumpster.

Interesting poll. It's much closer than I would have imagined!

I voted No, because if LE had found Caylee, I believe Casey would be in jail right now on murder charges.

Yes, much closer than I thought it would be too! I voted "can't decide"

I think the "can't decide" people would really change the vote if we knew which way to go with this one.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think people need to take Tim at his word! That station (and reporter) have been claiming some big news is coming fast and furious for a few weeks now. I think she is whacked. Hopefully the news will come some day but for now we must bide our time. You can tell LE is working their hardest on trying to bring this case for a resolution.

Hope that helps

IMO.....Tim Miller left Orlando for Aruba because as he said "There were no leads." There was a solid lead in Aruba in regards to Natalee. I pray they find answers there.

Also, IMO he was disappointed that the Anthony's were not working with him & the Orange county offer of 5K IMO was an insult. Again, JMO.

i don't think it could be kept a secret. there are too many ways it could get out.

I think TES was called off because they got strong evidence about where the body is and it's not something TES could help with.

You've peaked my interest. What are you thinking might be "not something TES could help with"??:confused:

IMO.....Tim Miller left Orlando for Aruba because as he said "There were no leads." There was a solid lead in Aruba in regards to Natalee. I pray they find answers there.

Also, IMO he was disappointed that the Anthony's were not working with him & the Orange county offer of 5K IMO was an insult. Again, JMO.
I assure you that they were in NO WAY insulted by the offer of 5K from Orange County!! What would make you think so?!

Thanks for clearing that up. I think people need to take Tim at his word! That station (and reporter) have been claiming some big news is coming fast and furious for a few weeks now. I think she is whacked. Hopefully the news will come some day but for now we must bide our time. You can tell LE is working their hardest on trying to bring this case for a resolution.

Regarding that reporter- she got a call about inaccurate posts more than once from TES.

Blink, why does that reporter keep saying that? You would think she would be embarrassed! Nothing she has said has come true. Why does she keep insisting big news is coming soon. I don't think I would believe anything she says.

I don't think they were insulted at all. I think Tim Miller is very much aware at what resources local sheriff's offices have for donations and such. I don't imagine most have very much. This money came from drug busts, so you can see, it's not just money sitting around where they can wonder what they might do with it.

The sheriff has already gone on the record saying that by year's end, he's asked to do as many cut backs as he possibly can due to financial constraints. I don't imagine it's much different in the other areas of the country, either.

It appeared to mean a lot to Tim, and it was enough to get him to stay on. Tim had nothing but great words to say about this LE agency, too. As a matter of fact, I think he bumped them to the top of his list.

Maybe they will simultaneously make notification to the family and arrest KC. Then announce the arrest. Or am I just a cockeyed optimist?

That's what they did with Scott Peterson, his arrest was his notification.

I thought they found her when they called off the search for many of the reasons that have been stated. The longer they take though, I'm not so sure...

No, I don't think so. The remains belong to KC not to LE. They are only allowed to keep them as long as it takes to identify them and then they have to release to family.

No, incorrect. If Casey is the murderer, the remains do NOT belong to her, she will not get custody, she'll be lucky if she gets to attend the funeral.

I think it was less than a week to identify Laci and Conner, but my memory is a bit hazy now.....:confused:

4 days. maybe it's taking longer to identify Caylee

Hope that helps

If they were under instructions from LE NOT to announce this news, I do not believe they would tell you anything if you called them. No offense whatsoever, but IF they did find her or something related and LE said do not discuss it-I do not think they would discuss it. Do you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back