Who was the tipster?

Maybe Jo is the tipster.

Thanks CarmelEyesD, he didn't occur to me. I had listed 4 now I am adding him to that list.

I don't know the date he was interviewed but it was late Tuesday the week of the dock area search.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154759&catid=3

...Overstreet, 20, was interviewed about the disappearance of Haleigh in Nashville late Tuesday night by Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents. Earlier Tuesday, several police agencies had resumed searching a stretch of the St. Johns River south of the Satsuma home where Haleigh was last seen. . .

IMHO we can only go by media reports and he could have very well had more interviews. JMHO.

can phone logs be considered tipsters? :biggrin:

I vote Tommy. I think Joe is a patsy in all of this, and Tommy needed to tell LE something because Misty is throwing them both under the bus and driving away. Tommy stated in one jail house conversation that he would make up something to tell the police if it got him out of jail. I don't know which one, but he was talking to his dad. Tommy is desperate and he is letting some of what Misty told him or what he knows first hand out to see if it will get him a less sentence. I still don't think anyone knows what happened to Haleigh but Misty. Others only know what she told them happened and she is playing them all against each other. JMO

I agree with MISTY being the ONLY person who knows what happened to Haleigh. I think whatever happened to that little girl was directly caused by Misty. JMO

I agree with MISTY being the ONLY person who knows what happened to Haleigh. I think whatever happened to that little girl was directly caused by Misty. JMO

That's why Misty is the key to all of it. What ever she told Ron, he thinks he is to blame for some part of it, and Tommy may also have been told he is too blame or at least she can point LE in his direction. Tommy IMO is putting 2 + 2 together and is telling what she told him happened and leaving his involvement out of the story. I think Ron wised up to it in jail or very near to when he got arrested.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back