Who will get Zahra's remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been eating at me. What planet are we living on? If it was a mother who acted the way Adam did and allowed the things he allowed (the abuse that even others saw) she wouldn't get remains and allowed to leave the country. She would be held accountable for something. There is a huge bucket of things to pick from when it comes to Adam. MOO

Sorry to you AB supporters, I respect your feelings but personally I am disgusted with everything Adam. If he had been an ounce of a father to Zahra she would be with him today, far away from that beast he chose to spend every single day with. Instead....
“We did not find her head, right arm, hands, right leg or upper left leg.”
http://www2.morganton.com/news/2011...r-pleads-guilty-serve-14-18-years-ar-1394327/

What little we have of that poor girl is now being used as a ride out of the country to a place where he thinks he will get the positive attention :bowdown: and sympathy :takeabow: he craves. Again MOO.

Zahra was ignored, abused and heaven knows what else while her father did drugs, played video games and was violent towards others. His attentions went to his selfish needs and that beast of a woman he loved. For crying out loud he left her belongings hanging in the rental house to be tossed away. His statements in court toward EB disgust me. He should be sitting right next to her.

This whole case is a hot mess that gets me reeling. From EB's deal which was outlined in conditions that were never fully met to the release of her small remains to a man who cared about his selfish wants more then his own daughter.

I can't come in here very often, because within 5 minutes I am so angry it's unreal. I hardly ever post in here because the things I want to say about this 'man' are so horrible, and I don't have the ability to tone them down. About all I can safely say about Adam Baker is :furious: multiplied by infinity.

Well there's one village that's no longer missing their idiot.

God Speed sister Karma.

I've been wondering not just how- but why- Adam managed to be returned to Australia.

There has to be more to the situation than meets the eye.

At any rate- I am sorry for our Australian friends. Or maybe glad. Maybe both.

Zahra, the universe knows the truth about everyone who hurt you.
Rest in peace, beautiful child. You will NEVER be forgotten.

I am so upset to learn that this "man" is free and clear. When this story broke, I was afraid that AB would end up getting some kind of Hedda Nussbaum sweetheart plea, but I never dreamed he would simply walk away. Everybody knows the story: AB lied when he made the 911 call, went along with the bogus ransom note, supposedly didn't notice his daughter was gone for two weeks, didn't notice abuse despite having it brought to his attention by relatives and CPS, saw no telltale signs of a dismemberment and thought nothing of the subsequent "remodeling" which tried to cover evidence, and never noticed his "wife" was selling drugs. I think people can be both stupid AND evil. I am overwhelmed with sadness every time I think of this crime, and this final injustice maddens me beyond description. All MOO.

Zahra Baker's birth mother clueless about daughter's ashes

snipped

"However, Vincent Picard, a spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an email Monday that Baker had "voluntarily departed" the U.S., which Pearce disputed.

Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said in a statement Tuesday that "Mr. Baker was deported from the United States to Australia in January." The department provided no other details.

Zahra's biological mother Emily Dietrich said her daughter's remains might have been buried in Australia without her knowledge.

Dietrich rejected the prospect of dividing the ashes with Adam Baker.

"The way that her murder was carried out, splitting her ashes just seemed so tasteless," Dietrich said. "She's already in pieces.""

more

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Zahra-Bakers-birth-mother-138387724.html

This just makes me sick. Literally sick. Poor Emily - my prayers go out to her. How horrible. Well, karma will kick AB in the butt from here to eternity now. Wonder how his job prospects will pan out - EVERYONE in Australia must know his name by now. How dare he not tell Emily where or what he did with Zahra's remains.

Just sick. RIP lil Zahra - you will never be forgotten.

This just makes me sick. Literally sick. Poor Emily - my prayers go out to her. How horrible. Well, karma will kick AB in the butt from here to eternity now. Wonder how his job prospects will pan out - EVERYONE in Australia must know his name by now. How dare he not tell Emily where or what he did with Zahra's remains.

Just sick. RIP lil Zahra - you will never be forgotten.

It's JUST evil :furious:

I am so upset to learn that this "man" is free and clear. When this story broke, I was afraid that AB would end up getting some kind of Hedda Nussbaum sweetheart plea, but I never dreamed he would simply walk away. Everybody knows the story: AB lied when he made the 911 call, went along with the bogus ransom note, supposedly didn't notice his daughter was gone for two weeks, didn't notice abuse despite having it brought to his attention by relatives and CPS, saw no telltale signs of a dismemberment and thought nothing of the subsequent "remodeling" which tried to cover evidence, and never noticed his "wife" was selling drugs. I think people can be both stupid AND evil. I am overwhelmed with sadness every time I think of this crime, and this final injustice maddens me beyond description. All MOO.

something's rotten I'll tell you that!

Zahra Baker's birth mother clueless about daughter's ashes

snipped

"However, Vincent Picard, a spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an email Monday that Baker had "voluntarily departed" the U.S., which Pearce disputed.

Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said in a statement Tuesday that "Mr. Baker was deported from the United States to Australia in January." The department provided no other details.

Zahra's biological mother Emily Dietrich said her daughter's remains might have been buried in Australia without her knowledge.

Dietrich rejected the prospect of dividing the ashes with Adam Baker.

"The way that her murder was carried out, splitting her ashes just seemed so tasteless," Dietrich said. "She's already in pieces.""

more

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Zahra-Bakers-birth-mother-138387724.html

Who in the world would have suggested to divide the ashes?

It's JUST evil :furious:

something's rotten I'll tell you that!

As far as "the evil" - all I have to say is:

Go back to the beginning, AB's first on camera - his shirt!!!!

VENGENCE!!!

Remember that? AB is a sick and twisted individual. But we all figured that out from the get-go and that shirt said it all. Have to wonder if he still has that stinkin' shirt now doncha?

JMHO

Who in the world would have suggested to divide the ashes?

This is exactly the sort of crass appeasement that one might expect from The Bakers. Absolutely no sensitivity at all.

This is all so unfair.

I'm sure she loved her daddy very much and I don't see any better place for her burial and resting place than the happiest place she's ever been in her short life.

RIP Zahra. You will be home soon.

zahra_10.jpg

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

They should have turned over Zahra's remains to this soldier and his troop. They cared about her and she was so happy with them.

I agree, watcher. Honestly, I don't trust the intentions of anyone in Zahra's case except the complete 'strangers' who cared for her during and after her life. And that makes me so, so sad. I just have no words.

The picture with this particular soldier says it all.
My heart breaks a whole heck of a lot more for him, than it does for the people involved in Zahra's murder. :(

Ok- retreating to the emotional toll thread now. Sorry for rant. Just so sad for Zahra and all of the people who loved her from afar.

Ugh...I have followed Zahra's case since day one, and honestly after it was apparrent no one was really going to pay for her murder as they should, and that AB was scott-free, well then I just couldnt bear to be involved anymore.....but this is just icing on the cake...unbelievable. I guess he wont be paying for his part of it anytime soon. Tragic. Im sorry Zahra.

When Karma comes back to punch him in the face, I wanna be there in case she needs help.

I couldn't help thinking that when Karma punches him in the face he probably won't even notice for several weeks.

When Karma comes back to punch him in the face, I wanna be there in case she needs help.

She won't need help. :)
She's known Zahra all of her life. And I have a feeling that she might be the one Zahra tells her whole story to.

So if they are finding the rest of Zahra, will they just ship them to Adam or make him come get them so he can be arrested on his warrant? I know what I am hoping for, but they will probably just ship the remains back to him. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member