Who will get Zahra's remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does he care about her remains now????

He didn't give a **** when she was killed and dismembered. Supposedly he didn't even notice for a very long time that she was gone...

I am so disappointed, I also wnted Zahra to go 'home' with her mom.
R.I.P. Zahra, you are in heaven, whole and healed.
Why do we worry about your burial?
Because you deserve so much more angel!

I'm sure she loved her daddy very much and I don't see any better place for her burial and resting place than the happiest place she's ever been in her short life.

RIP Zahra. You will be home soon.

zahra_10.jpg

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

This is awful. The Final Insult. Burial is about the living and not about the dead, and The Baker Family will see this as some sort of justification of their appalling treatment of Zahra's mother, and of Adam Baker's gross neglect of his daughter.
For Emily to have been granted the right to bury Zahra would have gone some way to help her healing. Adam doesn't deserve to heal.

This has been eating at me. What planet are we living on? If it was a mother who acted the way Adam did and allowed the things he allowed (the abuse that even others saw) she wouldn't get remains and allowed to leave the country. She would be held accountable for something. There is a huge bucket of things to pick from when it comes to Adam. MOO

Sorry to you AB supporters, I respect your feelings but personally I am disgusted with everything Adam. If he had been an ounce of a father to Zahra she would be with him today, far away from that beast he chose to spend every single day with. Instead....
“We did not find her head, right arm, hands, right leg or upper left leg.”
http://www2.morganton.com/news/2011...r-pleads-guilty-serve-14-18-years-ar-1394327/

What little we have of that poor girl is now being used as a ride out of the country to a place where he thinks he will get the positive attention :bowdown: and sympathy :takeabow: he craves. Again MOO.

Zahra was ignored, abused and heaven knows what else while her father did drugs, played video games and was violent towards others. His attentions went to his selfish needs and that beast of a woman he loved. For crying out loud he left her belongings hanging in the rental house to be tossed away. His statements in court toward EB disgust me. He should be sitting right next to her.

This whole case is a hot mess that gets me reeling. From EB's deal which was outlined in conditions that were never fully met to the release of her small remains to a man who cared about his selfish wants more then his own daughter.

This has been eating at me. What planet are we living on? If it was a mother who acted the way Adam did and allowed the things he allowed (the abuse that even others saw) she wouldn't get remains and allowed to leave the country. She would be held accountable for something. There is a huge bucket of things to pick from when it comes to Adam. MOO

Sorry to you AB supporters, I respect your feelings but personally I am disgusted with everything Adam. If he had been an ounce of a father to Zahra she would be with him today, far away from that beast he chose to spend every single day with. Instead....
http://www2.morganton.com/news/2011...r-pleads-guilty-serve-14-18-years-ar-1394327/

What little we have of that poor girl is now being used as a ride out of the country to a place where he thinks he will get the positive attention :bowdown: and sympathy :takeabow: he craves. Again MOO.

Zahra was ignored, abused and heaven knows what else while her father did drugs, played video games and was violent towards others. His attentions went to his selfish needs and that beast of a woman he loved. For crying out loud he left her belongings hanging in the rental house to be tossed away. His statements in court toward EB disgust me. He should be sitting right next to her.

This whole case is a hot mess that gets me reeling. From EB's deal which was outlined in conditions that were never fully met to the release of her small remains to a man who cared about his selfish wants more then his own daughter.

I came here to post and found that MandyLeigh had eloquently mirrored my sentiments already. Peace MandyLeigh *hugs*. I am heartsick, still--and I imagine, always will be. I do know people out there that are still looking if it's any comfort.

R.I.P sweet Zahra

He should be prosecuted for neglect if nothing else. He certainly shouldn't get her remains those should go to her mother.

I am not an AB Supporter. I just think that LE adequately proved that he wasn't involved in the death or dismembering of his daughter. But he still disgusts me. He miserably failed that child on so many counts. In fact I doubt that anyone isn't disgusted with him, even his Mother, if she tells herself the truth.

"My poor son was taken in by an evil woman." Sheesh, is there a vomit Smiley?

He should be prosecuted for neglect if nothing else. He certainly shouldn't get her remains those should go to her mother.

I agree with that. Why would he divorce his wife and be with some pervert. :crazy:

Well said :) I dont think he is going to get that sympathy or positive attention that he wants in OZ. From what I have read on other sites, most Australians are mad as hell with his lack of parenting. I feel for sure many would like to see him arrested as he steps off that plane....and that just might happen.

Now I wonder if they will watch him to see if he collects the rest of her body to return it home as well.

everyone is so big on Emily. post partom depression doesnt last forever. She knew where Zahra was when she was in the hospital and NEVER went to see her although it was in her rights to. Why now that Zahra is dead is it ok to be a invisible mom??? I dont think AB should get the parent of the year award but he was there Emily chose not to be. I think Adams mom KB had more right to Zahras reamains than either of her parents

Well said :) I dont think he is going to get that sympathy or positive attention that he wants in OZ. From what I have read on other sites, most Australians are mad as hell with his lack of parenting. I feel for sure many would like to see him arrested as he steps off that plane....and that just might happen.

Our laws are one thing - implementing them is another. One of the biggest bugbears our police have in this country is a weak judicial system that lets people off scott-free or gives them a slap on the wrist for things that they should be imprisoned for life for.

Most convicted murderers in this country get about 10 years. Sure, some get the full sentence, but some are out in even under 10 years.

I bet Adam Baker walks back into this country without a whisper of trouble from the authorities here.

He will also be paid a boatload of money by New Idea or Woman's Day (terrible, trashy magazines that give the National Enquirer a run for its money) to tell his story.

I hope I am wrong.

everyone is so big on Emily. post partom depression doesnt last forever. She knew where Zahra was when she was in the hospital and NEVER went to see her although it was in her rights to. Why now that Zahra is dead is it ok to be a invisible mom??? I dont think AB should get the parent of the year award but he was there Emily chose not to be. I think Adams mom KB had more right to Zahras reamains than either of her parents

I don't know what E is like but from where I stand it looks like Zahra would very likely still be alive and in one piece if Adam had been an invisible father... You don't get any brownie points for being there if "there" is with an abuser, murderer and dismemberer...

Adam Baker deported to Australia with Zahra's remains

On Monday morning, WBTV learned that Baker was quietly deported back to his home country nearly two weeks ago. His attorney, Shell Pearce, said that Baker had been held on an immigration detainer while he was in court on various charges.

more at link

http://www.wistv.com/story/16630591/adam-baker-deported-to-austrailia-without-zahras-remains

I can't believe he got off on all counts and is home free now. What a jerk. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member