Who would testify on Casey's behalf?

:truce: Mallory Parker aka soon to be Anthony probably could produce SOME type of babel/gobbly-gook/kibble to "project a positive image" SINCE MP in reality DID NOT have a significant exposure to the Casey poison. Perhaps Cindy has written a script!:banghead:

i fear that ga, and la will go despite the accusations. holly. tony l? mallory probably...but that would be about it.

Didn't AL say mostly positive things about KC in his deposition...like she seemed like a good mother, etc.? I don't remember him saying anything negative. Maybe him?

He only saw Caylee with ICA a couple of times though. Hardly enough to judge.

Former teacher, coach, or perhaps a school counselor who might have been aware of issues that Casey had with her parents. I don't know much about Casey's school days other than that she was a good student, whatever that means in "Anthony speak". Did Casey participate in activities, sports, cheerleading, etc.? I got the impression that Casey was somewhat of a social butterfly and might have been involved in a plethora of school activities.

Even *if* someone like this were to testify on her behalf, it would be remote in time, not someone who saw her interactions with Caylee, etc. and basically irrelevant. Certainly the people who were partying with her after Caylee's birth and close to her time of death wouldn't be any help either. The only possibility could be someone associated with a ministry who basically is opposed to the DP anyway. :waitasec: MOO

What about Caylee's doctor(s) if ICA was the one that took her to see her or him? I guess a nurse or receptionist from the office would work.

The problem is I have a hard time believing that ICA was the one who always took Caylee to her appointments. Having someone go in her place is understandable if ICA needed to work, but it seems like working was beneath ICA.

IF ICA's pregnancy was a result of a rape the OB/GYN might have witnessed behavior in ICA that was off. I'd like to know how she presented as an expectant mother anyway. Was she bonding with the baby? Was she excited, did she ask a lot of questions, read books to prenatal Caylee etc.

I suppose that would be a slippery slope because unless they can prove conclusively that the odd or detached was related to the rape.

I'm thinking they will use Jesse Grund to testify about what ICA was like during the time he spent with her. He was one of the few of the men in her life who did not rip her apart in front of the cameras when this crime broke in the news.

What about Caylee's doctor(s) if ICA was the one that took her to see her or him? I guess a nurse or receptionist from the office would work.

The problem is I have a hard time believing that ICA was the one who always took Caylee to her appointments. Having someone go in her place is understandable if ICA needed to work, but it seems like working was beneath ICA.

If ICA's pregnancy was a result of a rape the OB/GYN might have witnessed behavior in ICA that was off. I'd like to know how she presented as an expectant mother anyway. Was she bonding with the baby? Was she excited, did she ask a lot of questions, read books to prenatal Caylee etc.

I suppose that would be a slippery slope because unless they can prove conclusively that the odd or detached was related to the rape.

Where did you get the info that Caylee was the result of rape?

I'm thinking they will use Jesse Grund to testify about what ICA was like during the time he spent with her. He was one of the few of the men in her life who did not rip her apart in front of the cameras when this crime broke in the news.

All her ex's came out of the woodwork? What did they say about her?

JG was not the one who proposed? Was he her most recent?

Where did you get the info that Caylee was the result of rape?

I didn't, but it has been discussed as a possibility. I wasn't say she was raped, I said if she was raped.

I guess it would make a difference in how she felt about her pregnancy and Caylee.

I'm just thinking about all those mitigating factors, sexual abuse etc.? If her OB/GYN or doctors noticed anything unusual I suppose they could speculate that the behavior stemmed from rape.

And it just doesn't make sense that someone could sleep with so many men in such a short period of time so the wouldn't know who the baby's father is. I guess I've seen it on Maury P, but that is a lot of men to sleep with! :waitasec:

I just went back and made the IF more pronounced!:) Thanks for pointing that out, IF is a pretty small yet very important word. :)

Jessies testimony will be powerful for state and defense. He will be very credible and his heart will probably break talking about Caylee. He will be useful for the defense because KC had told him the stuff about Lee before Caylee went missing and he also saw Cindy mentally abusing her. . People will take him serious. He is probably the best witness she will have. He will be good for state too because he will bring Cayalee alive for the jurors and he noted the change in Casey that happened.Casey was also using the Grunds for babysitters while she partied.

I didn't, but it has been discussed as a possibility. I wasn't say she was raped, I said if she was raped.

I guess it would make a difference in how she felt about her pregnancy and Caylee.

I'm just thinking about all those mitigating factors, sexual abuse etc.? If her OB/GYN or doctors noticed anything unusual I suppose they could speculate that the behavior stemmed from rape.

And it just doesn't make sense that someone could sleep with so many men in such a short period of time so the wouldn't know who the baby's father is. I guess I've seen it on Maury P, but that is a lot of men to sleep with! :waitasec:

I just went back and made the IF more pronounced!:) Thanks for pointing that out, IF is a pretty small yet very important word. :)

Thanks for that. MOO- If ICA had been raped, she would have screamed it from the roof tops. Instead she was telling parents that she couldn't be pregnant because she hadn't had sex, but had a tumor? It bothers me a lot that there is a whole other family out there equally related to sweet Caylee.

The tattoo guy

Yeah...after that interview of him with Vinnie P. on InSession, it appears the tattoo guy is just a "guy" after all, and is thinking with his "mini-head" rather than his brain. :loser:

Other than any experts the defense feel they can use, who do you think would/could testify in a manner that Casey would benefit from?

I can't think of anyone...

After reading the letter that Mallory wrote to KC in jail, Mallory might...she seems idiotic enough to do it. :rolleyes: Geesh!

I expect that any friends or ex friends of ICA that didnt have the bus at least headed in their direction will speak for her in the penalty phase. I expect no matter how devastated they all were by this, they wouldnt like to see her put to death.

Will W might - he rushed to the jail to offer support

I'd like to believe that everytime those lights go out it is Caylee---and Caylee is asking for JUSTICE---& her voice is louder than anyone else---hope this makes sense---its early---got maybe 5 hours???

I know her parents will...nothing surprises me anymore.....But again I hope little Caylees voice is louder than they ever knew! That for once they remember HER and not ica....(again early)

Besides mummy dearest, I wonder if jesse grund would testify on her behalf. I think he's a good guy and wouldn't want her to get the death penalty. Maybe even his father (based on his religion). They witnessed the good times, and not so much the bad.

MOO

Mel

eta: oh and Joy Wray and Laura Buchanan ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back