Who would testify on Casey's behalf?

I have not read all the post so sorry if this is repeated:

Who I would like to see, is the biological father, and if he isn't alive then the biological father's grandparents.

This is of course if the identity of this Bio dad is known. For all we know he has been identified but this fact is not known to the public. What better way for Caylee to have the last word and that be spoken to the Bio Dad that was never told he was the father but his heart aches for not ever having the chance to know her because ICA took that possibility that he could have one day.

Who in this circle of friends was told by KC who the father is, or could be?

Who in this circle of friends was told by KC who the father is, or could be?

KC told one friend Melina Calabrese that Caylee's father was a guy name Josh and it was a one night stand. She also said that he lived in Georgia and had kids with another woman who he was planning to marry. Melina also said that KC said that he died when Caylee was 2.

I believe KC told another friend that Caylee's father was in military.

I think KC's lies are sometimes based on truth. She told other people in addition to Melina that Caylee's father was dead and I think she possibly based that lie on the fact that her friend Jesus died around the time Caylee turned 2. There were also a couple of other young men who were connected to Casey who died and those young men were Brandon Roghelia and Eric Baker. Both have been considered and speculated to be Caylee's father.

KC told one friend Melina Calabrese that Caylee's father was a guy name Josh and it was a one night stand. She also said that he lived in Georgia and had kids with another woman who he was planning to marry. Melina also said that KC said that he died when Caylee was 2.

I believe KC told another friend that Caylee's father was in military.

I think KC's lies are sometimes based on truth. She told other people in addition to Melina that Caylee's father was dead and I think she possibly based that lie on the fact that her friend Jesus died around the time Caylee turned 2. There were also a couple of other young men who were connected to Casey who died and those young men were Brandon Roghelia and Eric Baker. Both have been considered and speculated to be Caylee's father.

To add insult, the families of an Irish Josh and of Jesus Ortiz were both shocked and dismayed at KC's claims.
IIRC, there was talk of either exhumation or some other method of getting DNA from Jesus, by his family, to verify. Josh's family had to issue a denial when they were pestered via MySpace, and it seemed to be hurtful to them as well.
She did not seem to grasp how her lies affected people that she barely or never even knew.

To add insult, the families of an Irish Josh and of Jesus Ortiz were both shocked and dismayed at KC's claims.
IIRC, there was talk of either exhumation or some other method of getting DNA from Jesus, by his family, to verify. Josh's family had to issue a denial when they were pestered via MySpace, and it seemed to be hurtful to them as well.
She did not seem to grasp how her lies affected people that she barely or never even knew.

When Jesus was thrown into the speculation of being Caylee's father, the Ortiz family immediately hired a lawyer. The Ortiz family said they never heard of or met Casey, but they were open to the possibility of Jesus being the father. Jesus and Casey were friends on MySpace and they attended the same high school and had several mutual friends. In life, parents sometimes don't all of the acquaintances or friends of their children. I think the Ortiz family might have thought Jesus could have a one night stand with Casey and never said anything to anyone about it. Casey did comment on a friend's MySpace page right after Jesus' death. The comment was something like this "It's hard that we lost Jesus" or something like that.

There were rumors that Casey kept Caylee's paternity a secret because Cindy was known to dislike Hispanics/Latinos. Kiomarie Torres said that Cindy was racist and based on Rick Plesea's topix posts. I have a feeling that the Pleaseas are a bit racist and ignorant. Rick made the ridiculous statement on topix that Caylee "had no traces of being Hispanic" and Jesus couldn't be the father. When I read those posts back in 2008, I rolled my eyes at that and I was bit turned off by Rick.

To start off, non-black Hispanics/Latinos anthropologically are considered to be white and the background of Hispanics varies quite a bit due periods or mixing. Many Hispanics don't have dark hair, dark skin tones or dark eyes. I grew up a predominantly Hispanic community and the physical appearances of people with Hispanic surnames varied. Jesus Ortiz wasn't extremely dark. His skin seemed to a medium tone. I know several men and women who are darker then him and some of their children are fair skin with blue or green eyes. Back in 2008 before Caylee's remains were recovered, I did think Jesus was possibly Caylee's father and I did get the feeling that Cindy has racist attitudes. She used to frequently mispronounce Leonard Padilla's last name and at times it seems like she did it on purpose. Later some of the DNA testing showed that Caylee had no genetic traits associated with Hispanics/Latinos. Jesus was then eliminated as a candidate.

Casey's lie and the rumors did hurt the Ortiz family and as a result Rick's half *advertiser censored* theory made him look ignorant and I honestly think some people got turned off by that comment. I got turned off by that comment because I know several mixed families and sometimes the children have no physical traits of being mixed.

I also felt bad for the families of the other deceased men. The lawyer for the Ortiz family said that DNA from Jesus' autopsy could have been used for testing and the lawyer did say that if Caylee was found alive and found to be Jesus' child, they wanted to go to know her. I think the other families might have possibly felt the same way.

I've read speculation that a former roommate of Lee's could be the father. It's someone that Casey also stole a check from. I'll have to see if I can find where I read it at.

We haven't heard much from George's side of the family, have we? His parents and sisters? I recall one of his sister's writing to Casey in jail and it was a warm message. But I don't think any of them have been in close contact in recent years so I don't know how that will go.

anyone have a link? would be interested to read this letter.

would remains have to be exhumed to check paternity? couldn't another relative give DNA to see if they were related? for example i know they ruled out jesus, but rather than exhume his remains, couldn't his mom give DNA and couldn't they tell based from that if his mom could be the grandmother?

anyone have a link? would be interested to read this letter.

would remains have to be exhumed to check paternity? couldn't another relative give DNA to see if they were related? for example i know they ruled out jesus, but rather than exhume his remains, couldn't his mom give DNA and couldn't they tell based from that if his mom could be the grandmother?

Again, IIRC, and sometimes I don't, it seems his family worried about having to exhume him, or maybe the writer of the media story that covered this made that leap-Either way, these families were touched by Caylee in the most disturbing of ways.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back