Whodunnits on Panel Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter to me if Fuhrman is considered a "MMQB" I'm glad he's on our team! GO MARK!!!!

Yes, and give credit where it is due for that, Baden.

Listen, BarnGoddess, you can like Furhman all you want, I don't for legitimate reasons. The fact is, I hope they get a conviction.

I simply would rather not have a convicted felon throw in my face as a credible expert, when he is not.

w00t wrote:
Getting back on topic, I just wish the media would only invite expert panelists, who have clean police records. Most of us would never get hired for a job anywhere with a felony conviction, even McDonalds. I believe that if the general population must adhere to certain standards, then "experts" must.

I was asking if you would apply those same standards to defense attorneys, being that Joel Brodsy would certainly not qualify.
I don't believe you will find a person who has never, ever messed up. You have to look at how a person continues to live their life before judging them. Anyone who claims to have never made a mistake is a liar. The question should be; do they make a habit of dishonest behavior, or do they admit mistakes and adjust their behavior accordingly?
I have screwed up royaly in my past, but I learned to take responsibility for my actions and I am now a very honest and trustworthy person. I care about other people and try to help whenever I can. If I can do it, anyone can, so why do you insist upon defining Mark Furhman by a mistake he admitted long ago?
I suspect you may simply want to draw attention away from the fact that Drew Peterson can't scramble fast enough to get out of the pit he has dug for himself.

Susan

Susan, he deserves the pit he is in. That is not where I'm coming from.

Yes, and give credit where it is due for that, Baden.

Listen, BarnGoddess, you can like Furhman all you want, I don't for legitimate reasons. The fact is, I hope they get a conviction.

I simply would rather not have a convicted felon throw in my face as a credible expert, when he is not.

There's a very easy solution for your problem. Pick up the remote and change the channel.

This is why I created "Whodunnits on Panel Discussions," yes? Maybe she'll read it.
(I'm not in here to be accused of being one of a couple of dweebs from another thread like a joey or dobler).

w00t, made Mirriam-Webster this year! (speaking for myself).

This is why I created "Whodunnits on Panel Discussions," yes? Maybe she'll read it.
(I'm not in here to be accused of being one of a couple of dweebs from another thread like a joey or dobler).

Ah yes, waiting for her to read this site is so much more effective than sending her an email or making a comment on her own blog that she does read. Give me a break, the only reason you started this thread was to be a troll.

It appears that Mark Furhman is going the extra mile to get this guy to go where he belongs and stay there.
He tried to do that with OJ.
I think Mark can smell a con a thousand miles away.
I say we need more "cops" like MF. It's obvious the Bollingbrook PD could use a few, as well as the State Police Force in Illinois.
Whatever it takes to get the facts out in Bollingbrook and WHOEVER...God Bless Them!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If all you want to do is insult people, who start legitimate discussions about things they deem important, why here? I think my topic is very important. You call t troll, I call it throwing a legitimate idea out for discussion.

I'd like to listen with an open mind to expert panelists, who have clean police records. That's it.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If all you want to do is insult people, who start legitimate discussions about things they deem important, why here? I think my topic is very important. You call t troll, I call it throwing a legitimate idea out for discussion.

I'd like to listen with an open mind to expert panelists, who have clean police records. That's it.

Then change the channel and complain to Greta.

This isn't the expert panelist forum..it is the Stacy Peterson Forum.

What you are saying has no revelance to the case we are discussing. This is not a case about rather we like Mark F or not..it is a case about Stacy. Trying to discredit one of the investigators Greta put in this case does not do any service to helping solve this case.

Yes, and defense attorneys love to get small minds on a jury. They don't like the ones who are not so easily sidetracked.

That investigator discredited himself when he got convicted of a felony. I'll bet the LAPD would never hire him to investigate anything any more than the Bolingbrook Police Department would hire Drew (after he gets convicted) to investigate hazmat.

I'll bite, who in the news that has commented on this case is credible you? Who is an expert? Name them so we can research and question.

BTW, most former lurkers who are compelled to join are known to introduce themselves a bit after at least a couple of posts, maybe jump over to the Jury Room and post on a laid-back thread. Trolls just throw out stuff that they know will invoke a response.

What does that have to do with him investigating for Greta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname