Whodunnits on Panel Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thread here guys.

I am hoping that it don't turn into one of those "ugly" threads that are over at the findstacy.com site.

Here, we ALL respect each others opinions.

And woot expressed his or hers.

I would like to ask woot: Since it is documented that Mark Furman made one mistake years ago, why in your opinion would that disqualify him from being on a current panel of experts?? (experts = knowledge of law in this case)

If you had made a mistake 10 years ago, would that make you any less credible now of being on a "grand jury" or in your current job position?

I think Woot has confused Greta's show with a courtroom. Even Woot said Mark is a good detective:

Today, 10:37 AM
w00t
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1852600", true);

Stacy Peterson Case
You and many others have the same opinion. I can't quite get past the "bloody print on the gate," which was an item in his notes that he never pointed out to anyone, not the "N" word.

Good detective, yes. Credible when push comes to shove, no.

Barnoddess, Chester Gould is dead, but there are a number of credible retired detectives from the Chicago area who qualify. Some have worked many years as investigators and have never gotten jammed up.

Littledeer, just ask his old supervisors from the LAPD, they know more then we do.

This thread isn't going to last long if the personal attacks continue.

Do not single out members, attack the posts not the posters.

woot:

Littledeer, just ask his old supervisors from the LAPD, they know more then we do.

Wouldn't that also include you???

Barnoddess, Chester Gould is dead, but there are a number of credible retired detectives from the Chicago area who qualify. Some have worked many years as investigators and have never gotten jammed up.

Send the suggestion in to Greta. Oh yeah, you are still waiting for her to read this blog. Remind me the next time I need to go have my hair done, to make an appointment with my dentist. That's about how much sense your posts make make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member