Who's your daddy: Woody Allen son really Sinatra's?

Any YouTube's of him singing? That will be the evidence we need, right? :D

He's got a lot of videos but mostly interviews and speeches he gives for his work for human rights. He's also a writer and lawyer. Quite an accomplished young man and oh so handsome...:facepalm:

I couldn't find him singing a note but he has a very nice voice.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=625IhQdsCAc"]GTN Presents Ronan Farrow - YouTube[/ame]

Frank Sinatra’s Widow Calls Ronan Farrow Paternity Report ‘Phony’

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...ow-calls-ronan-farrow-paternity-report-phony/

But Nancy Sinatra, the singer’s daughter from his marriage to first wife Nancy Barbato Sinatra, told Vanity Fair that Ronan Farrow “is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.”

1297474266737_ORIGINAL.jpg

I say Frankie Jr.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/02/mia-farrow-admits-son-could-be-frank-sinatras

Ol' Blue Eyes. I think the kid's got the same peepers. Doesn't Woody have brown eyes?

Seems to me that Ms. Farrow could have kept her mouth shut. Sinatra's 85-year-old widow was probably not thrilled to hear that her husband was fooling around with another woman when they (Barbara and Frank) were newlyweds. And why should Ms. Farrow's children need to know that their mother was unable to determine who the father of "Ronan" is? We know that she became pregnant with Andre Previn's twins when he was still married to another woman, so was this just part of her pattern?

I never believed what she said about Woody all those years ago, and I don't think this news makes her look too good, either. I'd be interested to know if she accepted child support from Woody.

It's an ugly mess, but Woody has been married to Soon Yi for nearly twenty years, and he continues to make movies and will be honored at the Golden Globes this year. Has Mia ever had a lasting relationship, and why would she have to bring this up now?

Ol' Blue Eyes. I think the kid's got the same peepers. Doesn't Woody have brown eyes?

Woody has brown eyes, but that doesn't mean his children can't have blue eyes.
So that doesn't prove anything.

He twittered the best line ever

"Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son."

How wise and witty. Thus pointing out perfectly, biology doesn't count when it comes to Family. It was an open family joke, his was a unique family anyway.

I wish they'd had more children together, the one they created seems to be an awesome human being.

Seems to me that Ms. Farrow could have kept her mouth shut. Sinatra's 85-year-old widow was probably not thrilled to hear that her husband was fooling around with another woman when they (Barbara and Frank) were newlyweds. And why should Ms. Farrow's children need to know that their mother was unable to determine who the father of "Ronan" is? We know that she became pregnant with Andre Previn's twins when he was still married to another woman, so was this just part of her pattern?

I never believed what she said about Woody all those years ago, and I don't think this news makes her look too good, either. I'd be interested to know if she accepted child support from Woody.

It's an ugly mess, but Woody has been married to Soon Yi for nearly twenty years, and he continues to make movies and will be honored at the Golden Globes this year. Has Mia ever had a lasting relationship, and why would she have to bring this up now?

Mia certainly has had lasting relationships with her many children, with the exception of Soon-Yi, who said after the news broke about the Woody/Soon-Yi family she still loves. And Mia didn't "say" anything about what Woody may have done - she wasn't the one making the allegations. Her small daughter Dylan (who has since changed her name) was; Mia was supporting her daughter.

This is an old Vanity Fair article that tells Mia's story. She is far from perfect, but IMO Woody Allen is even farther from perfect.

The article also mentions how Satchel (Ronan's given name) was treated by Woody.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1992/11/farrow199211

Also, Ronan said this year:
“I am so proud of my family. I grew up across the table from Moses, who has cerebral palsy, and next to my sister Quincy, born of a drug-addicted inner-city mother, and Minh, who is blind. I could never have understood what it means to grow up blind or with cerebral palsy. I saw problems and needs, so the next thing you think is: O.K., what are you going to do about it?” —Ronan Farrow
Certainly sounds like she raised one amazing kid.

He's a Rhodes Scholar, completed college as a teen, and entered Yale law school at 16 (per wikipedia). With those looks, smarts, and connections he could easily be doing lots of things that would keep him more comfortable and better paid, but he does humanitarian work. Heck, he could even have tried to get a reality TV show and be a party-boy like a male Paris Hilton. He could easily have seen his teens and 20s partying late at night and waking up in the afternoon. The fact that he didn't choose that route is to me, a credit to his mother.

Mia may not be proud of the affairs she's had but I think she's proud of the son she & Sinatra had together and want Sinatra to get some credit in having a hand in making him. I think this is her way of making sure the world knows Sinatra has such a great son that he'd be proud of.

Wood Allen - don't get me started.

My only criticism of Mia is that she allowed her kids to be exposed to that man for so many years, knowing what she knew and seeing what she (and others around them) saw.

I'm sure she could not have been all that surprised that he ended up in an incestuous relationship with one of their daughters.

Extremely messed up behaviour, all round...

Ronan is an incredible young man, and proof that people can transcend troubled pasts and go on to do positive things for the world.

This can be cleared up with a DNA test. I have to believe that Ronan had known about his mother's thoughts before she made them public.

If he does not want to go through getting verification, I don't think Mia should have expressed this publicly out of respect for Frank's widow. Plus additionally saying that she and Frank had never really split up. If Barbara had passed away that is one thing, but she is very much alive.

Mia certainly has had lasting relationships with her many children, with the exception of Soon-Yi, who said after the news broke about the Woody/Soon-Yi family she still loves. And Mia didn't "say" anything about what Woody may have done - she wasn't the one making the allegations. Her small daughter Dylan (who has since changed her name) was; Mia was supporting her daughter.

This is an old Vanity Fair article that tells Mia's story. She is far from perfect, but IMO Woody Allen is even farther from perfect.

The article also mentions how Satchel (Ronan's given name) was treated by Woody.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1992/11/farrow199211

Also, Ronan said this year:
“I am so proud of my family. I grew up across the table from Moses, who has cerebral palsy, and next to my sister Quincy, born of a drug-addicted inner-city mother, and Minh, who is blind. I could never have understood what it means to grow up blind or with cerebral palsy. I saw problems and needs, so the next thing you think is: O.K., what are you going to do about it?” —Ronan Farrow
Certainly sounds like she raised one amazing kid.

He's a Rhodes Scholar, completed college as a teen, and entered Yale law school at 16 (per wikipedia). With those looks, smarts, and connections he could easily be doing lots of things that would keep him more comfortable and better paid, but he does humanitarian work. Heck, he could even have tried to get a reality TV show and be a party-boy like a male Paris Hilton. He could easily have seen his teens and 20s partying late at night and waking up in the afternoon. The fact that he didn't choose that route is to me, a credit to his mother.

Mia may not be proud of the affairs she's had but I think she's proud of the son she & Sinatra had together and want Sinatra to get some credit in having a hand in making him. I think this is her way of making sure the world knows Sinatra has such a great son that he'd be proud of.

ITA.

Ronan is a Love Child, in the true sense of the word.

Frank must've been 78...

Who knew that Mia and Frank were actually soul mates? It explains a lot.

So per Vanity Fair article, Woody and his supposed son were "allergic to each other from the start," which article attributes to the son being the male gender. But maybe there was another reason entirely. Woody referred to the baby as "the little *advertiser censored*?" I wonder if he meant it literally-he might have suspected from the start the boy was not his son.

Woody has brown eyes, but that doesn't mean his children can't have blue eyes.
So that doesn't prove anything.

No, but Ronan has exceptionally light blue eyes. Mia has blue eyes but not that really vivid blue and Woody has brown eyes. Frank's eyes were very light blue like Ronan's.

My eyes are blue like that. People often think I have contacts in they are so vivid. My dad had the same very bright blue eyes as do all my brothers. IMO, eyes that color blue aren't that common. Just an observation.

No, but Ronan has exceptionally light blue eyes. Mia has blue eyes but not that really vivid blue and Woody has brown eyes. Frank's eyes were very light blue like Ronan's.

My eyes are blue like that. People often think I have contacts in they are so vivid. My dad had the same very bright blue eyes as do all my brothers. IMO, eyes that color blue aren't that common. Just an observation.

He certainly doesn't look anything like Woody. But the only way to say for sure would be a DNA test.

He certainly doesn't look anything like Woody. But the only way to say for sure would be a DNA test.

I've got a child who looks at me with his fathers eyes, and another one who has my dad's eyes.

You don't need DNA testing when the family eyeballs are staring out at you, which is the case with Ronan and Frank.

This wasn't a secret in that family - it just didn't matter. Frank was dead and Woody was a freak, so Ronan was fatherless by choice, but he had Frank's extended family too.

Everyone knew, no one cared. Mia always was "different".

:twocents:

I've got a child who looks at me with his fathers eyes, and another one who has my dad's eyes.

You don't need DNA testing when the family eyeballs are staring out at you, which is the case with Ronan and Frank.

This wasn't a secret in that family - it just didn't matter. Frank was dead and Woody was a freak, so Ronan was fatherless by choice, but he had Frank's extended family too.

It seems like Frank would have cared when he was alive, but maybe he was silent so as not to hurt Barbara. And then again upon his death, not leaving any of his estate to Ronan, so as not to hurt Barbara.

Today I think he looks very much like Frank. :)

If everybody actually knew, why would she use the word "possibly?"
While they all might have suspected, without a DNA test, no one really knows.

If everybody actually knew, why would she use the word "possibly?"
While they all might have suspected, without a DNA test, no one really knows.

Maybe because she figures its no one elses business?

Maybe because she herself, never cared?

:dunno:

Mia's children always seem to have been Mia's children, their respective fathers have appeared relatively unimportant to the child rearing, in the big picture. She didn't even live with Allen.

IIRC she was the first Hollywood type mom to adopt as a single overseas, still the only one to adopt disabled children.

Maybe because she figures its no one elses business?

Maybe because she herself, never cared?

Mia's children always seem to have been Mia's children, their respective fathers have appeared relatively unimportant to the child rearing, in the big picture. She didn't even live with Allen.

IIRC she was the first Hollywood type mom to adopt as a single overseas, still the only one to adopt disabled children.

If she thinks it's no one else's business, why would she answer the question in a public interview. LOL.

If she thinks it's no one else's business, why would she answer the question in a public interview. LOL.

I find Mia charmingly odd, and so it follows that most of the things she says are a bit off beat too.

I just don't think she cares, literally. They're her children, all equal no matter what the biology.

I think that it is possible, but in that picture posted in one of the first posts with the three of them. I think that her son looks a lot like her so it is possible that he could indeed be woody's son too.

DNA would answer it all.

I don't think she owed the widow anything. If that is her son's father, then I think people have a right to their truth. I don't know if I would have released it in a mag, But That is for Mia to put forth or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back