Who's your daddy: Woody Allen son really Sinatra's?

You don't need DNA testing when the family eyeballs are staring out at you, which is the case with Ronan and Frank.
I think he looks more like Papa San than Frank Jr does. if anyone is killing time in the checkout line, check out the november issue of VF. there is a photo of Ronan on page 167 that I've not seen anywhere else. the resemblance to FS leaps off the page. it's the expression on his face, and definitely the eyes

Mia and Ronan attended FS's funeral in '98. after the paternity story broke, daughter Nancy said re Ronan "He is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.”

I think he looks a lot like his mother.
He doesn't look anything like Woody.
But because of his strong resemblance to his mother, I am not ready to declare him Sinatra's son.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showb...ve-affair-with-Frank-Sinatra-that-never-ended

In this article there is a statement from Barbara Sinatra:

Sinatra's fourth wife Barbara knew that Frank strayed but she turned a blind eye. "I fully accepted that women would always be part of the deal with Frank," she said.

Also this:

"I've seen Ronan at parties and he has beautiful blue eyes, bluer than Sinatra's," says Porter [FS's biographer]. "I can't believe that Woody Allen could produce such matinee-idol looks. Ronan looks nothing like Woody and a lot like Sinatra.

"I don't know what sort of relationship Sinatra had with Ronan but I know they were together at times and Sinatra visited Mia Farrow on occasions when Ronan was there."

When Sinatra's health was failing in his final years Farrow remained devoted to the superstar. "I am almost in daily touch with the family," she said as a fragile Sinatra lay bedridden after a heart attack in 1997.......

Moments before Sinatra's funeral at the Church of the Good Shepherd in Beverly Hills, close family gathered in a small anteroom. Daughter Tina Sinatra recalls that along with brother Frank Jr and sister Nancy: "I was really surprised to see Mia, accompanied by her son [Ronan]. My sister had invited the people closest to us and to dad."

And Ronan remains close to the Sinatra family to this day.

"Mia Farrow's lawyer fuels speculation Sinatra is Ronan's father as he reveals Frank called to offer help during 90s custody battle with Woody Allen"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...custody-battle-Woody-Allen-offer-support.html

"Frank Sinatra continued to look out for ex-wife Mia Farrow long after their split and even more than 20 years later he remained concerned about her well-being, claims a new book by lawyer Alan Dershowitz."

"High-powered attorney Dershowitz represented Farrow in her long custody battle with Woody Allen in the early 1990’s after their ended over his relationship with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi.
In his new book, Taking The Stand, Dershowitz reveals that Sinatra personally called him during that time to offer his help in Farrow’s battle."

From above link:

"When Dershowitz told Sinatra that he had the case under control, he claims that Sinatra said: ‘Well, beyond the legal case, what can I do to call Woody off?’

"Wary of Sinatra’s tough-guy reputation, Dershowitz wrote: ‘I nervously told him to leave it to the lawyers, and that any approach to Woody Allen would be used against Mia and would likely backfire.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Woody-Allen-offer-support.html#ixzz2kKsbDZ4w

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/eve...nk-Sinatra-Jr-living-shadow-Ol-Blue-Eyes.html

I had always thought the Sinatra son was killed in the kidnapping. Look at the extremely short neck, the squatty features. There's NO doubt that this is Frank's son. Notice that he says he didn't inherit much of anything from his father. I believe him. So inheritance money would never be a factor if a DNA test showed that Ronan was Frank's, surely.

Does anyone see any features of Frank Sinatra, Sr. in Ronan Farrow now?

I'd be interested to know how time has possibly changed opinions, either made the argument stronger or weaker.

Personally, I see Mia Farrow in Ronan, but thankfully, not Woody Allen.

My baby (okay, she's a chihuahua, not a human baby, but she is still my baby) is named Mia after this actress. My dog Mia is skinny and blonde with kind eyes like Mia Farrow.
I think Mia Farrow was and still is one of the most beautiful women out there and an amazing philanthropist.

The son is hot. And definitely Sinatra's son.

FYI.....Mia's mother Maureen O'Sullivan is often on lists of Hollywood's most beautiful women of all time. She was Jane in the old Tarzan movies.

I see quite a resemblance between Ronan and Frank.

The article points out that Frank Jr. has brown eyes.

Whereas Ronan has blue eyes, as if that casts suspicion on whether he could really be Frank's son. (Whether Ronan shares the shade of Frank's blue eyes is an interesting topic, but nonetheless, they are blue.) http://pagesix.com/2014/04/30/ronan-farrows-sinatra-blue-eye-color-is-fake/

This is explained simply by genetics. As I learned from reading Trixie Belden #4, "The Mysterious Visitor," millions of years ago in the Mesozoic age when I was a kid, two blue-eyed parents can't have a brown-eyed child.

If my life depended on providing the correct answer, I would say that Sinatra, not Allen, is Ronan's father. I see no resemblance whatsoever between Ronan and Allen.

Moreover, if I remember my research based on Trixie correctly, it's more likely that the child of a brown-eyed and a blue-eyed parent will have brown eyes rather than blue ones.

I agree that the resemblance between Sinatra & Rowan is hard to overlook! But Frank Sinatra Jr. denies it in this Daily Mail quote:

"As he talks it’s clear his father’s legacy, and the protection of it, has become his full-time job."

"Frank Jr reads everything written about Sinatra and occasionally responds to the most outlandish rumours, including recent reports that actress Mia Farrow’s son Ronan is, in fact, not Woody Allen’s child but was spawned by Sinatra in his dotage."

"Farrow was Sinatra’s wife for 18 months in the late Sixties."

‘No he’s not my half-brother,’ Frank says, ‘It was a shock when I heard what Mia said but I’ve learnt she was being interviewed by someone she regarded as an idiot and when she made the suggestion about Ronan, she [Farrow] flippantly said, “Oh yes, of course.” It was a joke.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/eve...living-shadow-Ol-Blue-Eyes.html#ixzz3TsJBspQy

IIRC Mia said this in the lengthy article that appeared in Vanity Fair. I find it odd that she would have spoken at length as she obviously did to the Vanity Fair reporter if she regarded her as an idiot.

I see quite a resemblance between Ronan and Frank.

The article points out that Frank Jr. has brown eyes.

Whereas Ronan has blue eyes, as if that casts suspicion on whether he could really be Frank's son. (Whether Ronan shares the shade of Frank's blue eyes is an interesting topic, but nonetheless, they are blue.) http://pagesix.com/2014/04/30/ronan-farrows-sinatra-blue-eye-color-is-fake/

This is explained simply by genetics. As I learned from reading Trixie Belden #4, "The Mysterious Visitor," millions of years ago in the Mesozoic age when I was a kid, two blue-eyed parents can't have a brown-eyed child.

If my life depended on providing the correct answer, I would say that Sinatra, not Allen, is Ronan's father. I see no resemblance whatsoever between Ronan and Allen.

Moreover, if I remember my research based on Trixie correctly, it's more likely that the child of a brown-eyed and a blue-eyed parent will have brown eyes rather than blue ones.

Now that we know more about DNA and how a child really does NOT inherit exactly 50% DNA from each parent, but more like 40%-60%, we also do know that two blue- eyed parents can birth a blue- eyed child.
Here's an article that's technical but not impossible for non- medical personnel to understand. ( I love genetics). http://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

I do agree with Page Six that Ronan has worn cosmetic blue contact lens in some photos. They are easy to spot as " not a natural blue". I have some the exact same color, along with other opaque tints which make my eyes vivid aqua, or green, or violet, depending upon which pair I put in. However, he HAS blue eyes even without the tinted lens.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back