Why GJ Likely Solved Case In 1999

You're welcome. I am reading it all as well and it is really freaking me out. :eek:

No kidding. I've been following this case for a very long time and just when I think I know everything - I am proven wrong!!!! Have we heard from our friend Susan since Patsy's death or recently? I think no?

No kidding. I've been following this case for a very long time and just when I think I know everything - I am proven wrong!!!! Have we heard from our friend Susan since Patsy's death or recently? I think no?

I'm digging and haven't found anything recent yet ... but I'm pretty sure she is watching us.

BlueCrab's theory/opinion on 1/18/2004: "I think both parents came upon the disaster around 3:30 A.M. JonBenet had died at the hands of the boys, perhaps accidentally or perhaps on purpose, at around 1:00 A.M. The kids had most of the staging in place when the parents got up at 3:30 to get ready for the all-day trip to Charlevoix. TheRamseys had to be at the airport by 6:30, and never would have made it if they hadn't got up until 5:30 as they claim.

Yes, IMO John and Patsy knew immediately the kids were involved. But it appears they don't know "for sure" which one actually did the killing."

1/18/2004: "I don't know "for sure" who the other boy(s) were. There may have been no one else except Burke. In my theory I believe that Doug Stine, Burke's best friend, is involved. Doug was about 10 years old at the time. I base this part of my theory on the suspicious behaviors of Glen and Susan Stine following the murder. "

1/19/2004: "But why the viciousness of the staging by the parents? What would motivate them to mutilate the body and write a long and naive ransom note? Why didn't the Ramseys just leave everything the way they found it and call 911? The answer I think is the Ramseys did very little or none of the staging. The boys did almost all of the staging, trying to pin the death on a small foreign faction.

So that leaves the fake ransom note. Was Burke able to author such a document all by himself? Expert examiners say neither John nor Patsy wrote it. There had to be a fifth person in the house that night, and that fifth person authored the note. Judging from the verbiage used in the note, that person was a teen."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?4195-The-Networks-Know-Who-Did-It

It's a little far fetched for me. But I do think that BlueCrab had some sort of insider knowledge about the case.

It's a little far fetched for me. But I do think that BlueCrab had some sort of insider knowledge about the case.

Blue Crab finding the indictment and interpreting what it 'meant' is his great contribution (and to me is the post of the mega-thousands found here). As far as his other ideas .... even the great Isaac Newton had some misses in his lifetime (well documented), so nobody is perfect. Even thinking for a second that Burke or a similarly aged friend could have concocted the ransom note is an eyebrow raiser - I don't even think Burke today could write something that intriguing.

I was reading this article about the letter sent on behalf of J.R. by his attorneys regarding disclosure of the entire Grand Jury's documentation sent years ago.

Is it possible for attorneys for Dr. S. to introduce this letter to try to have all of the documentation of the Grand Jury unsealed?

Thanks in advance for your answers! (I am hoping along with others that this lawsuit can open up information that was previously sealed to get to the
truth of this case).

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_24350597/john-ramsey-release-entire-grand-jury-record-not-only-indictment

UKGuy,

If children under 10 years of age are involved in a serious crime, such as murder, then by Colorado law the state cannot prosecute them and, in fact, must not reveal their names and, from a legal standpoint, LE must pretend the children don't exist and no crime had occurred. The case goes to the district attorney who has total jurisdiction to confidentially dispose of the matter as he sees fit.

This appears to be what has happened in regard to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. All of the pieces fit.

BlueCrab

The only problem is that she died by strangulation also. And if one of the adults did that as a cover up, they would be guilty. Now if BR did that also it wasn't an accident.

"In the end, we can say the Grand Jury saw far beyond probable cause. Rather than one indictment they issued four, and two of those indictments included a reference to knowing a third person had committed murder, as well as knowing that that third person was also a child abuser. Even though they acknowledged a murder had occurred, and appeared to suspect who it was, the Grand Jury nevertheless(correctly in my view)didn't accuse the parents of First Degree murder, but as accessories after the fact." from "Sequin Star 2000-2006 (The JonBenet Ramsey Story Book 1)"by Nick van der Leek, Lisa Wilson

cottonstar

"In the end, we can say the Grand Jury saw far beyond probable cause. Rather than one indictment they issued four, and two of those indictments included a reference to knowing a third person had committed murder, as well as knowing that that third person was also a child abuser. Even though they acknowledged a murder had occurred, and appeared to suspect who it was, the Grand Jury nevertheless(correctly in my view)didn't accuse the parents of First Degree murder, but as accessories after the fact." from "Sequin Star 2000-2006 (The JonBenet Ramsey Story Book 1)"by Nick van der Leek, Lisa Wilson

cottonstar

[FONT=&amp]An indictment is most frequently a charge of a serious crime. You may have heard on television legal programs the phrase "on the first count of the indictment," which means that there's more than one charge of a category of crime in the indictment. The word can also be used more informally to mean an accusation. A book or article detailing the wrongdoing of a person or industry may be said to be an indictment of that person or industry.

[/FONT]
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/indictment

There was an indictment with two (IVa, VII) out of nine counts made public against John and an indictment with two (IVa, VII) out of nine counts made public against Patsy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back