Why isn't little RJ in his mothers custody?

ITA agree about threads like this just cause arguments. Something we really do not need right now. A search is going on, a search that could turn up the remains of Haleigh.............that is what everyone should be focused on.

Thank you, Kool Look! Actually, his dad apologized to me at my son's high school graduation :) And my walk with the Lord took a turbo boost because of the experience.

As for Crystal not being there today, I would have to ask her why before I judged her. Maybe LE told her not to come and her mom went anyway? I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but I still think Jr. should stay with her from now on.

KittyLyn, thank you for your response! MOO, but it seems like our life experiences do ignite our passion when it comes to Jr. That's what I love about WS, we are caring and passionate! {{{HUGS}}}

Thank you, Kool Look! Actually, his dad apologized to me at my son's high school graduation :) And my walk with the Lord took a turbo boost because of the experience.

As for Crystal not being there today, I would have to ask her why before I judged her. Maybe LE told her not to come and her mom went anyway? I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but I still think Jr. should stay with her from now on.

Kimster I provided a link that says only GGM was there.

Originally Posted by kittylyn461

Could you provide a link that says that she is a POI thanks. AS far as Jr goes he needs to be with his father the stability that Ron has provided for him. He does put him up on a shelf and descide when he wants to be a daddy he has been his pilar since birth. Not 4 days out of the month. And as far as I know I didn't see or hear where Crystal went flying to Putnam county when the news broke, I would of been there the second I heard my baby may be in that pond? Instead I was reading Twitters from that side of the family. SAD and this is JMo and i have a right to say how i feel so if you feel the need to bash my feelings so be it. She has been a part time mom for years and continues in my eyes to be not the right answer either.

Originally Posted by kant

1.) People are different. What one person would do in this situation is not the only correct response. There is more than one correct response in my opinion. Just b/c someone does not respond exactly as I would does not make them wrong.... in my opinion.

2.) Some people cannot physically - literally physically - take the horrific devastation of seeing their loved one in a certain condition. THIS IS NORMAL... in my opinion.

3.) She has other kids who she must consider and who need her IF THEIR SISTER IS IN THE POND.

May God help her

MOO

JMO But sounds like excuses to me. If my child may of been found in a pond you couldn't STOPPED me from being right there. JMO

We all form our opinions in different ways. I formed mine, in this instance, from information from the American Psychological Association, and additoinally, cognitive science as a whole. You have your opinion; I was not trying to change your mind. I was stating my opinion as well. To each his own.

Crystal may not be standing at the pond, but at least she's not celebrating her wedding as officials conduct a search for her daughter's remains.

And where's Ronald?

(props to Donjeta)

MOO

Right now, this post is so sad to see- they are combing the water looking for her body and a few people are more worried about bad stuff said about Ronald- the guy who married his bride while people were searching for his daughters body, the same man who does not think his bride needs any more testing- and you are tearing apart her grandma in the same post-

Just sad-

Last i knew i had a right to feel how i feel . I am SADDEN also.

I my opinion there is nothing that Crystal can do at the search site. Usually family is only in the way, etc. I think it is way more important that she spend this weekend with Jr. He needs to feel cared for and loved. If Haleigh is in that pond, Crystal can't do a thing to help her but she can help a hurting and confused little boy who needs his mother right now.

Why should she even go when they are looking for her body? What is she supposed to do wait until some holds a bone up in the air- I mean its horrible if you think about it- I just dont get why anyone would even care about something like this, I mean is Ron down there?

You guys are getting tweets from the Gmas? Or some family member? Am i reading this correctly? If I am reading this correctly is it a public twitter account that anyone can follow or is this a protected account? TIA

Could you provide a link that says that she is a POI thanks. AS far as Jr goes he needs to be with his father the stability that Ron has provided for him. He does put him up on a shelf and descide when he wants to be a daddy he has been his pilar since birth. Not 4 days out of the month. And as far as I know I didn't see or hear where Crystal went flying to Putnam county when the news broke, I would of been there the second I heard my baby may be in that pond? Instead I was reading Twitters from that side of the family. SAD and this is JMo and i have a right to say how i feel so if you feel the need to bash my feelings so be it. She has been a part time mom for years and continues in my eyes to be not the right answer either.

BBM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/19/earlyshow/main5251508.shtml

Putnam Co., Fla. say that, although Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, and father, Ronald Cummings, are no longer suspects in their daughter's disappearance, Croslin-Cummings remains a person of interest.

I usually stay away from this issue.....but the bold-ed statement, I want to respond to. Crystal has Jr. this weekend. I think it is way more important that she be with him than standing on a dark road waiting to see if her daughter is at the bottom of a pond. We have heard that both GGS and Marie were at the scene ......that was enough.

ITA. She needs to be with butterbean.

are there rules against talking to people that are TO?

JMO but the police would probably prefer that the family as well as curious outsiders stay away anyway. Nothing that they're going to find from that pond seven months from Haleigh being gone is fit for them to see, and if there is any news it can be relayed elsewhere.

I my opinion there is nothing that Crystal can do at the search site. Usually family is only in the way, etc. I think it is way more important that she spend this weekend with Jr. He needs to feel cared for and loved. If Haleigh is in that pond, Crystal can't do a thing to help her but she can help a hurting and confused little boy who needs his mother right now.

Thoughtful, wise and beautifully said, Asti.

i'M SURE jR DOES NEED HIS MOTHER RIGHT NOW.
nOT TO CAST STONES HERE, BUT DID cRYSTAL EVEN ask TO KEEP HER SON A FEW EXTRA DAYS? :waitasec:

Sorry for the caps. Too lazy to retype..

i'M SURE jR DOES NEED HIS MOTHER RIGHT NOW.
nOT TO CAST STONES HERE, BUT DID cRYSTAL EVEN ask TO KEEP HER SON A FEW EXTRA DAYS? :waitasec:

Sorry for the caps. Too lazy to retype..

We don't know what Crystal has asked for, but we do know the answer has always been NO from Ron. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back