Why would Casey refuse to see her pastor?

Maybe Casey isn't even religious anyway. Doesn't appear to me she had any deep faith, so I question whether this was 'her' pastor in context of the affirmation of 'her' faith. Appears more to be a pastor that visited Casey those times more for the comfort of Cindy and George.

I'm having a chuckle at the fact that she wouldn't see her pastor, yet will be getting her Christmas "presents" from a faith based outreach for female prisoners.

<<She cried only when she heard something from her parents that pressed the button on her>>

I noticed that, too. She only started to cry when Baez mentioned that Casey was someone's daughter, too.

Casey does not have a conscience. She does not require the guidance of her pastor to lead her to forgiveness. She needs her lawyers to get her out of hot water.

Yeah, I was thinking about the Rosary around her neck and the sign of the cross she made earlier. Was this all show, or did she think that God would protect her from having her daughter's remains found?

Aren't they Baptist?

Aren't they Baptist?

think only by happenstance at this point they were the ones that reached out for the vigils.......however, keep in mind kc always read the bible....

<<She cried only when she heard something from her parents that pressed the button on her>>

I noticed that, too. She only started to cry when Baez mentioned that Casey was someone's daughter, too.

Actually, my observation is that she did that at the news conference,

If you look at the jail recordings, you will see that she gets choked up when she says how much she wants to come home and when her parents tell her something positive ( we love you, etc)

Im no shrink, but that tells me loud & clear she craves her parents positive reinforcement and that it's all about "her"

think only by happenstance at this point they were the ones that reached out for the vigils.......however, keep in mind kc always read the bible....

I think so too, the Anthony's needed to up their appeal, church was good for that, a Baptist church offered them the space fo the vigils, so VOILA, the Anthony's go Baptist. Just like being sports fans when needed, grieving when needed.
They used the people in that church , just like they have used everyone else. I might believe the spin on this one if they tithe on the money collected of their dead granddaugher.

I think so too, the Anthony's needed to up their appeal, church was good for that, a Baptist church offered them the space fo the vigils, so VOILA, the Anthony's go Baptist. Just like being sports fans when needed, grieving when needed.
They used the people in that church , just like they have used everyone else. I might believe the spin on this one if they tithe on the money collected of their dead granddaugher.

is there anything on the possible friends of the past coming by to comfort them--or is it just those that they have recently found??? and of course defense lawyers????? tia

First, I don't think KC really knows this pastor very well. Her parents might know him, but I never saw any Sunday pings that would put her in a church for 1 1/2 hours, did you?

Second, Pastor Sean spoke to the press. He might not have said anything about KC specifically, but I'm sure that if she heard about his PR booboo, she probably won't ever see him again.

Third, JB has become her new source of comfort and guidance. Who needs a pastor when you have a lawyer who will spend so much time following your directives and talking you up?

is there anything on the possible friends of the past coming by to comfort them--or is it just those that they have recently found??? and of course defense lawyers????? tia

With the exception of a couple of casey's old friends dropping by the jail in the very early stages, there is no one that I know of. No coworkers, no friends, the Anthony's seem to be seperated by choice from thier families.
Besides the spin doctors that they have met recently, I really don't think there is anyone.

is she mad at him for talking to the inquirer? Jan 5 edition???

ROFL Passionflower you beat me to the punch(line). Hahahaha I was just coming here to post that!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back