AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

So… Baur and Vang agree to leave Elijah with Vang from February 12-23 or 24 for “punishment.” Vang tells Baur she can’t see Elijah while he’s there.

February 14 Baur goes to Vang’s apartment to have sex, messaging him while on her way to put Elijah to sleep. Is this the reason for the blindfold in the recovered photo, to make sure Elijah doesn’t see his mother? Ugh. Baur leaves around 5 am (February 15).

February 15 Elijah is seen with Vang at McDonald’s. The same day Vang uploads a photo of Elijah standing in the corner to FB Messenger.

February 16 Elijah is seen at an auto shop with Vang. The owner retrieved video. In it Elijah is wearing a heavy coat and large cap. He sits quietly while Vang arranges for an ignition interlock installation.

February 20 Elijah is reported missing.

It seems unlikely that any outsider would see bruises on Elijah given how covered up he was so the question is how many times did Vang use his fists? The February 14 photo on Baur’s phone points to the physical abuse starting shortly after Elijah arrived.

Didn’t Baur see those bruises? Why did she take a picture?

From the probable cause hearing and this msm link:

I’ve been thinking… is it possible that the bruises visible in the photo of Elijah were made by Baur? I can see a scenario where she became exasperated and beat Elijah then reached out to Vang to help her make this sweet, innocent three year old child “a man.”

We may be looking at two violent abusers. It wouldn’t surprise me if Baur not only neglected her kids but also beat them. Or maybe just Elijah.
MOO

I’ve been thinking… is it possible that the bruises visible in the photo of Elijah were made by Baur? I can see a scenario where she became exasperated and beat Elijah then reached out to Vang to help her make this sweet, innocent three year old child “a man.”

We may be looking at two violent abusers. It wouldn’t surprise me if Baur not only neglected her kids but also beat them. Or maybe just Elijah.
MOO
At this point, I don't think we can put anything past either of them. Every day that passes with that little boy laying out there somewhere, either above ground or below, and neither of those people saying a single word shows their utter indifference to anyone but themselves.

It seems only Elijah can tell his story now. He must be found.

I can’t even… withholding the one toy little Elijah had? Disgusting.

And as for the single diaper change each day (if we’re even to believe it was that often), Elijah likely had a helluva case of diaper rash and probably sepsis.

So poor hygiene, poor nutrition, little stimulation, made to stand and pray for hours and oh, apologize to mommy too. And this is what Vang admitted to. What did he do that he’s not telling?
:mad::mad::mad:
I firmly believe there is a special place in hell for these callus and grotesque child abusers and killers. It breaks my heart, so I follow but not too closely.

Hearing things like this make me angry and also so sorrowful. I want to see both of these monsters behind bars for life.

JMO

APR 8, 2024
Elijah’s aunt says they’re going to search a very large area but hasn’t said exactly where yet. They’ll coordinate at 9:30 a.m. out of the Mikadow Theatre in Manitowoc, 1118 Washington St.

If you’re able to search, bring boots or shoes that can handle the elements.

The family advises not to bring children or dogs along on this volunteer search.

#FINDELIJAH

Vang was arrested in the past for human trafficking. What if he still had some of those contacts? What if he could make a little money selling Elijah to a pedophile?
From what I think I know, "buyers" in that other case are very likely not involved. Vang's arrest for trafficking (charges later dropped) had to do with drugs and women (not children.) And one of the supposedly trafficked women was Elijah's mother who later asked for charges to be dropped. To me, it sounded like a "sex for drugs" situation that got out of hand after lots of drug use. While Vang certainly seems to be a creep, I don't think that sort of situation suggests he is necessarily acquainted with pedophiles who want to purchase toddlers.

Missing 3-year-old: Caregiver faced charges relating to human trafficking in 2016

Jesse Vang was charged in 2016 with conspiracy to commit human trafficking, charge later dismissed
MOO

APR 8, 2024
Volunteer searchers have headed to Avery's Auto Salvage as 3-year-old Elijah Vue remains missing.

[...]

Volunteers say there is no specific evidence linking the boy to the salvage yard, but searchers have been covering a wide area in their efforts. The salvage yard is less than nine miles from where the boy was last seen.

[...]

"What I noticed, lots of debris around, so you kind of have to look at everything. There's car parts and whatever can be in a car, it's in there. And you have to take some time and sift through some stuff," said searcher Jesse Linck.

[...]

Avery's Auto Salvage gained notoriety in 2005. Authorities said they discovered the remains of Teresa Halbach, a freelance photographer who had gone there to take photos of a minivan that was for sale. ...

[...]

Monday's search didn't yield any findings ...

APR 8, 2024
Volunteer searchers have headed to Avery's Auto Salvage as 3-year-old Elijah Vue remains missing.

[...]

Volunteers say there is no specific evidence linking the boy to the salvage yard, but searchers have been covering a wide area in their efforts. The salvage yard is less than nine miles from where the boy was last seen.

[...]

"What I noticed, lots of debris around, so you kind of have to look at everything. There's car parts and whatever can be in a car, it's in there. And you have to take some time and sift through some stuff," said searcher Jesse Linck.

[...]

Avery's Auto Salvage gained notoriety in 2005. Authorities said they discovered the remains of Teresa Halbach, a freelance photographer who had gone there to take photos of a minivan that was for sale. ...

[...]
I've been to Avery's Auto Salvage myself, just a few years ago. I rode along with friends who needed a used tractor tire. The business was made famous by the Making A Murderer docuseries. Despite the notoriety, the Avery family continue to run the junkyard while Stephen Avery remains incarcerated.

I have to say, it aligns with some cliches, that place. Barking dogs chained to tires, wary-eyed teenaged workers staring at visitors, rows of wrecked, smashed cars, smells of motor oil in the air, dust and decay.

Would it be a good place to hide the body of child? Only if you were a moron. Even so, I understand why people wanted to search it.

*Avery Salvage Yard is only 9 miles from where Elijah went missing. I didn’t realize. And they’re just now searching it. This whole Avery thing is giving me creepy vibes. I watched Making a Murderer prob 4 times all the way through. Man, oh man, I sure do hope they find him there. :(

*Avery Salvage Yard is only 9 miles from where Elijah went missing. I didn’t realize. And they’re just now searching it. This whole Avery thing is giving me creepy vibes. I watched Making a Murderer prob 4 times all the way through. Man, oh man, I sure do hope they find him there. :(

I can see where Vang might, might think he'd be able turn suspicion toward the Averys if he dumped little Elijah in their salvage yard, but I just don't think he's that bright and I don't think they're that stupid. That junkyard still remains pretty much under scrutiny, from within and without, partly because of all the tourists who came looking after Making A Murderer. I imagine the last thing the Averys want is another documentary to go into production.

But, anything goes with Vang and Baur, it seems, so I'm reminding myself to never say never.

Last edited:
Hmm. Something about Chief Meinert's careful choice of words...

I wonder if they think maybe someone took Elijah to keep and raise as their own? Crazy thought, I know, but no crazier than most of the alternatives.
That would probably be the best thing to ever happen to that poor baby, unlikely as I think it is.

APR 10, 2024
[...]

In a one-on-one interview, Two Rivers Police Chief Ben Meinnert revealed that police don’t have any evidence that supports Elijah being abducted, nor do they have evidence that he simply walked off.

[...]

“We were called with the information that a child had walked off. Our initial belief was that this had happened within 15 minutes,” Meinnert said.

[...]

After that call came into their department, Meinnert said they soon learned Elijah hadn’t been missing for minutes, but for hours.

[...]

Meinnert said the FBI has helped sift through more than 10,000 video files and police have exhausted at least 1,500 tips and leads.

“We have no evidence to believe that this child was abducted,” Meinnert said. “That evidence has also shown that this child didn’t just simply walk off.”

[...]

Meinnert said investigators do believe Elijah is close to Two Rivers.

“I will say that all the information, the tips, everything that we followed up on, there’s a reason we’re focusing on these areas because we believe there’s a likelihood that we’re in the vicinity of where we need to be searching,” Meinnert said.

[...]

“Because we’ve had no tips, leads, or evidence, we can’t prove or believe that this is a stranger abduction at this point,” he explained. “We’ve reviewed over 1500 tips and followed up and vetted all of them. We’ve also reviewed over 10,000 video files, and none of those point to Elijah just walking away.”
[snip]
“All our efforts have been more local based on the tips and the leads that we’ve followed up on and the videos that we’ve reviewed,” he revealed. “In addition, looking at missing and endangered statistics, all those factors lead us to believe that we are searching in the areas that we should be, and we will continue to expand our search in those areas.”
[snip]
“I can’t tell you how impressed I’ve been with my staff, all the assistance agencies, our city departments, and the community in general,” he told Seehafer News. “It’s been simply amazing in our searches for this child.”
[snip]
“I will hope like I think everybody does, that Elijah will be brought home safe,” he said. “Realistically, we have a three-year-old child missing for 50 days who can’t fully take care of himself. We must look at all the possibilities.”
https://www.seehafernews.com/2024/04/10/the-search-for-elijah-reaches-week-eight/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back