WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happened did someone post pictures from the video???
It must have gotten pretty ugly to pull the thread.
I don't know where we are. Have we gone as far as possible?
Did the girl get an ID.
I left my puter on and took my grandson to a concert and fireworks.
I had to do something normal after some of the stuff that was suggested pre 6 pm..
can someone recap?

Where/which article did someone claim to find the FB??? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

I got one name from that other site with the computer geek can't remember the name of it.. "Adrian" was the name he was referred as.

With the range saying he could be up to 19, that means if he was 18 or 19 there is nothing illegal with him being in *advertiser censored*? It could be one of those sick videos where older people who look younger pretend to be youths and being controlled possibly?

With the range saying he could be up to 19, that means if he was 18 or 19 there is nothing illegal with him being in *advertiser censored*?

Not if his partner was not of age. (And I'd go with the younger age estimate myself. He looks boyish.)

I was gone most of the day and while trying to play catch up the thread just vanished. Are we "starting over"? If so it would be so helpful to those of us who missed today to have links and directions to comments on MSM. I'm not sure where people are seeing he's been identified?

Sorry, I'm just confused. I feel about 20 steps behind with no way to catch up. Any help here?

Jaw dropping!

Does anyone want to send this in to ICE? I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I know that someone submitted a potential match a few days ago (it was in the first thread), but I'm not sure whom they contacted.

I was gone most of the day and while trying to play catch up the thread just vanished. Are we "starting over"? If so it would be so helpful to those of us who missed today to have links and directions to comments on MSM. I'm not sure where people are seeing he's been identified?

Sorry, I'm just confused. I feel about 20 steps behind with no way to catch up. Any help here?

I think we all are.. I am hoping for a recap myself..

I sent one..I guess I will send this one too. Unless we have a spokes person in charge.

Where/which article did someone claim to find the FB??? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

I've seen it posted in at least two different places. I went back in my browser history and found one of them. Mods, please remove the quote if I cannot link another's persons comments from an MSM article. Regardless, it's from this article, posted on page 6 of the comments, by anonymous17.

I know who this child is and have identified him... He has a Facebook picture of himself wearing the EXACT same shirt.

The comment goes on but I won't post the entire thing. Hope that helps!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/2...ing-endangered-child/comment-page-6/#comments

I don't know the ID of this kid yet but before I invest energy into it, does anyone think he looks like the unIDed kid?

Where did you find that child? Is he a missing boy? Honestly, that's such a low quality photo it's hard to make out. He could be just about any Caucasian, brown haired, adolescent male I've ever seen from a distance.

I'm still trying to puzzle out how some commenters in the MSM articles would claim they have identified the boy on facebook. Perhaps these are just tall tales but I'd be curious to know if there's some way to narrow that search (I haven't brainstormed one yet). Would a boy in these circumstances (and, he does look to be on the younger end of that 13-19 year old scale to me) even be allowed to use the internet for social purposes??

Maybe the FB acct has his pic but it's not really him personally using it. Maybe the pic was put on that FB acct to torment or conversely to lure.

What I don't understand is why they haven't said "Ok we found him, thanks for your help, move along now".

It seems like multiple people have claimed on various articles that they found his facebook page.

I just wish they would say they found him and its over and take down all the comments on the articles. Or at least the ones that lead to bad sites.

Why do you believe he's been found? Or think others believe so? Is there another MSM article that's been released?

Personally I don't think this is a missing child and don't believe he will be found on any missing site. I just think they are unsure of the name and location of the boy. I believe the info -video was found when they did some recent busts and thats why they released his photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member