Found Deceased WI - Jacquelyn Ranallo, 53, Mequon, 18 November 2015

This is disturbing. I still can't find anywhere that states if anyone lives with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any new news on Jackie. I live in Milwaukee and last thing I saw was that the police drained a pond near her home but nothing was found. Where are you Jackie?

Bumping for Jackie. She's been missing almost two months.

$15K reward offered for missing Mequon woman

-ranallo-web-0105-jpg.jpg

Mequon, Wisconsin —
Mequon police said a $15,000 reward is being offered in the case of a woman missing since November.

http://www.wisn.com/news/15k-reward-offered-for-missing-mequon-woman/37755138

My daughter is a member of the local theatre community and so was Jacquelyn. This was shared on one of our local theatre groups on FB.

"Brad Hicks from FOX6 News contacted me today. He is working with Mequon police & family to put together an in depth piece in her case. Their hope is a long format treatment of the case will help jog someone's memory of something. They very much need to do some brief interviews today or tomorrow with people who know her to help personalize the story. They're looking for some people who can talk about her as a person. Please share this post. If you are willing to share your story, please contact me immediately and I will get you in touch with Brad."

My daughter is a member of the local theatre community and so was Jacquelyn. This was shared on one of our local theatre groups on FB.

"Brad Hicks from FOX6 News contacted me today. He is working with Mequon police & family to put together an in depth piece in her case. Their hope is a long format treatment of the case will help jog someone's memory of something. They very much need to do some brief interviews today or tomorrow with people who know her to help personalize the story. They're looking for some people who can talk about her as a person. Please share this post. If you are willing to share your story, please contact me immediately and I will get you in touch with Brad."

Im glad someone is going to do an in depth piece.

Me too. I live somewhat near Milwaukee and see/read the news from there and I've seen nothing about this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puzzling case.

If she (or a friend, that was not really clear) was selling furniture from her home, there must have been customers, people, strangers coming by. I hope she has kept contact info of all her customers and LE have interviewed them.

Her home was locked and all personal items and car were left, could someone have picked her up to look at some furniture? Bit unlikely though that she would go w/o her phone and purse.

Maybe she just needed some air and wanted to be without phone for an hour, going for a walk. Have searches been conducted around her home?

Puzzling case.

If she (or a friend, that was not really clear) was selling furniture from her home, there must have been customers, people, strangers coming by. I hope she has kept contact info of all her customers and LE have interviewed them.

Her home was locked and all personal items and car were left, could someone have picked her up to look at some furniture? Bit unlikely though that she would go w/o her phone and purse.

Maybe she just needed some air and wanted to be without phone for an hour, going for a walk. Have searches been conducted around her home?

I would think that if she were selling furniture from her home that there would be some kind of computer record of that given that doesn't everyone use the internet to sell things these days? Did she have ads up on Craig's List? Are there email exchanges about the furniture, prices, meet-ups to look at it/pay for it/pick it up?

It's hard to think up a scenario in which she went somewhere with someone and willingly didn't take her purse, phone or wallet. Even if I were going out to dinner with a friend who I knew was going to pay, I would still take some of my stuff. Then again, I guess there are times when I'm going somewhere and don't want to bring a purse (like a sporting event) so I just stick my money, license and maybe a credit card in my pocket. But, I also take my phone so yea, I still can't figure this out except to assume she was forced to leave with someone, or, she willingly left and left everything behind which is pretty ominous.

I believe this was mentioned earlier, but there was another disappearance of another 50 something brunette from the same area, Mequon, in 2014. Her husband got worried when she didn't show up for an appointment and all of her belongings where still in the house. She was found rather quickly in the Milwaukee River which ran right by her home. The official cause of death was drowning with no signs of foul play.

I know that the police drained a pond near Jackie's home but that turned up nothing. I haven't seen anything locally about any other searches for her.

My attempt at a map of Jackie's house to where bones were found.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 151
Could you please explain more about these bones? I haven't heard anything about bones being found in the area and I have followed this case closely. Thank you.

Police are now looking into an incident of identity theft with her bank account.

12 News has obtained a subpoena that shows detectives are looking into her bank account. It says, "There is probable cause to believe that records of Wells Fargo bank may contain evidence of the crime of identity theft."

Police are offering a $15,000 reward for information about Ranallo's whereabouts.

http://www.wisn.com/news/Police-looking-at-I-D-theft-incident-in-missing-woman-case/38184300

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back