Found Deceased WI - Jacquelyn Ranallo, 53, Mequon, 18 November 2015

Identity theft is being investigated through her bank - Wells Fargo. Does anyone have any more insight into this mystery? I live in the area and I'm curious about who delivered the chair. Another thing - all keys have been found (or were left with her belongings except her house key - not yet found).

Wonder if she was selling things - furniture? and/or replacing furniture. If she was selling on-line, may account for the identity theft.

Sorry - I see someone has already covered the identity theft issue. I'm just now getting into this story - how sad. I can't believe they don't have more clues - they must!

So, her friend brought a chair over at 9:30 on November 17th and then we know she was alive on the 18th, with the last known act being checking her email at 10:51pm (assuming that was her and I would think it's probably true that it was.) It makes you wonder if the friend came over again the night of the 18th. Since the last known communication from Jackie was a text sent to that same friend but at 10:50am, it seems like any visitors to her home would have been surprise visitors. I could see her letting in someone she knows. Or, if they had made plans the previous night to meet up again that night.

The article says that her kitchen table had Christmas gifts on it that she'd bought for others so could the reciprocating saw have just been a gift for someone?

It's just such a strange case with so few clues to anything.

Since they have her phone, I wonder if they can tell when it was turned off. When they say that her phone was turned off I take that to mean that it was physically turned off vs just running out of battery. It would be interesting to know if she turned if off sometime soon after she sent the text to her friend or if it was later, after she last checked her email on the night of the 18th. Or, perhaps even more telling, if it went off sometime on the 19th.

Timeline:

November 17th 9:30pm A male friend delivers a chair to Jackie's house

November 18th 10:15am to 10:50am Jackie visits her mother at an assisted living facility. Her mom, who has dementia doesn't remember the visit.

November 18th 10:56am Jackie sends a text to the male friend from the night before about a license plate he might like. This is her last known contact with anyone.

November 18th 8:10pm Jackie is on her computer looking at the Home Shopping Network

November 18th 10:51pm Jackie checks her email and there is no further digital footprint of her

November 19th approximately 9:00am Jackie's male friend leaves Wisconsin and drives to Ohio on business

November 21st Jackie fails to show up to dinner with friends and is reported missing

Jackie's car, computer, winter coat, suitcase, purse, cell phone, wallet, atm card, driver's license, credit cards, cash were all found in her home. The phone was turned off. The keys to her car and storage locker were on her key ring but the key to her home is missing. The doors were dead-bolted but the alarm system was not on.

Christina Palladino Night-side reporter for WISN12 News

[video=twitter;735276190567702528]https://twitter.com/cdino22/status/735276190567702528[/video]

Ranallo Worked in Television, Theater, Was a Jockey

From acting, to television, Jacquelyn Ranallo seemed to do it all. The missing Mequon woman was found dead Tuesday. Ranallo did a great deal of work on Milwaukee Public Television's program Great TV Auction. An MPTV spokeswoman said Ranallo did work on air for that program as well as other fundraising campaigns.

Beth Perry met Ranallo during a 2009 production of "Wit" on the Waukesha Civic Theater stage. Ranallo's disappearance hit her hard.

"It was a hobby, I mean she was a jockey out in California, did you know that? She was a jockey, so she loved horses and loved all that," Perry said.

http://www.cbs58.com/story/32067361/ranallo-worked-in-television-theater-was-a-jockey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back